Status: complete

Guilty Pleasures

Guilty Pleasures chp 3

I'd played blackjack for three hours, the time went faster than I'd realized. I allocated myself fifty dollars to play around with. It wouldn't bother me if I lost it all as this was vacation.

I was down to all but ten dollars, winning and losing, then I began winning again and after four more hands, I knew to quit when I was ahead. I walked out of the casino with fifty-five dollars. I'd worked for three hours and only made five bucks! I had a great time, met some fun people my age, had a few drinks and now I was strolling through the multi-decked atrium of the ship—the hub of activity unless you choose to be outside. There was plenty to do out there too: exercise, swim, unwind in the lazy river or go down one of many high slides into a pool of water. For the more relaxed crowd there was Yahtzee bowling, mini-golf, and shuffleboard to name a few.

In our suite, I changed into a pair of green swimming trunks and took a towel from our bathroom. I left my sandals next to the door and left. There were many pools and whirlpool spas and I wasn't sure which of the fifteen pools Wil would be at. If he was hanging around the teens, he wouldn't be found in Quiet Cove. That was for people 21 and older. I took my chances with the main swimming pool on the upper deck.

I had only a couple of hours before they served dinner, so I quickly scanned the pool with my hand blocking the sun from blinding my eyes. I saw the three of them, amongst others, in the whirlpool and walked to them with a smile.

I was genuinely happy to see Wil again. His hair wasn't wet but his body was glistening. His arms were spread out and resting on the rim of the tub. He was talking and then I heard him laugh.

"Can I join you?" I asked, laying my towel across the back of a chair and looked up.

"For sure!" Dirk was enthused and Kit just grinned up at me, but then to my astonishment, Kit's eyes perused the rest of me.

"Come sit on my lap." Wil held out his arm and curled his pointer finger at me.

"Ahem." I glanced around, apprehensive. No one paid mind, so I lifted my shoulder and dropped it before I stepped in, all the way to my waist, and sat sideways on his lap. Bubbles fizzled up my back and I shivered at the sensation.

"Did you make us millionaires?" He asked me with his lips on my ear.

"Hardly." I rested my arm around his shoulder. "We're ahead though, I won five bucks." That made him laugh. His chuckle shook my body and old feelings of affection arose in me. His body was hard and warm and his shoulders emitted heat from the slight burn in the sun. It would eventually turn into a dark tan. He never burned. I do though, and I should have remembered to put on sunscreen before leaving our cabin.

"What have you done the whole day?" I asked. My mistake, I was addressing Wil, but Kit replied.

"Skinny dipped, then we got stupid-drunk in your room and had a threesome."

"Really?" I raised a brow at Wil and shared a look with him before we both burst out laughing. Threesome? We tried that and knew it was something that was out of the question if only one of us was involved.

I turned to the boy whom thought he was clever. "I checked out the 21 and over pool and bar. They're all naked."

Kit leaned forward and touched my knee. His hand was warm and wrinkly from steeping in the hot water. "No shit?!"

I gave him an 'I'm not telling' smile.

"So how are you, Richard?" Wil wanted to know. He caressed my back and made his way down until his fingers were in the back of my trunks. The layer of bubbles on top of the water saved me from the embarrassment of others seeing what he was doing.

"Fair to middling. I can't wait for tonight."

Dirk looked to Kit. With a loud voice, he asked, "What the hell did he say?"

I explained. "It means satisfactory or average."

Kit covered his mouth and laughed after removing his hand from my knee to do so.

"You two really are old, you know." Dirk cocked his head at Wil and me. "You say things that I've never heard in my life."

It sounded accusatory, but knowing those two, it was merely an observation. The teasing would come next.

I took Wil's hand. "Are you excited about the show tonight?"

"Uh, I was thinking of a different show, honey."

The word honey didn't fall easily from his lips as he only used it on occasion. I was also familiar with his hesitating tone; he had something else he wanted to do.

"You'd rather go to the Showroom and see the dance extravaganza with the tribute to Judy Garland? I know, you love her songs—"

Wil raised his eyebrows and began to answer, but Kit stopped him.

"Who is Judy Garland?"

I shot him an annoyed look. I was trying to talk to my boyfriend but these two had become glued to him.

"She was in 'The Wizard of Oz' among many other fantastic movies." I replied curtly.

"Which one was she?" Dirk asked, finger tapping his chin.

"Was she the witch?" Kit asked.

"No, she was the little girl who was swept up by a tornado while in her home and taken to Munchkin land."

"She killed a witch when her house touched down, right?" Kit was smiling, nodding his head. Finally, I'd gotten through to him, he could relate to what I was saying.

"Yes," I say, relieved.

"Never heard of it." He poked out his tongue like a three-year-old and Dirk began to laugh, and Wil was too, right in my ear. I stood and squiggled between Wil and Kit and sat my ass down on the bench seat in the water.

Wil commented that what the brats had done was cute, but I disagreed. Kit elbowed me and said he's just fooling around and I finally took a breath and settled back to relax. I used my hands to scoop up the water and lowered my head to run it over my face.

After I scrubbed my face, I hear Kit, "I peed in here, I wouldn't put the water on your face."

"What?!!" I stood up and took a step to grab my towel.

"Wait, I'm kidding, it's a joke." Kit begged, "Sit down, please?" He grabbed the hem of my trunks, and only because I feared he was going to yank them down did I sit between him and Wil again.

Wil patted my shoulder, chuckling. I didn't welcome the comfort. "Richard, ease up. They're just dickin'."

"Dickin'?" I asked while wrinkling my nose, disgusted, because I've never heard him use that word before. Next he'll be rapping.

"Yeah, everyone says it." He wipes my cheek of the droplets of water that cascade down the planes of my face. "The plan for tonight is... I want to..."

He was having a hard time. Did he want to hang out with these kids or worse, be alone?

Dirk spoke up. "We all want to go to the Punchliner Comedy Club.

"Is that okay with you?" Wil whispered.

"I've had enough laughs for one day. I'll go see the other show alone. You have fun with them."

"Don't be this way. I want to be with you. I want to laugh with you, not at you. They'll be too busy watching the show to make fun of you."

"They made fun of you too!"

"Yeah, but I let it go. They wouldn't hang out with us or tease us if they didn't like us. They are fun, Richard. Just take time to get to know them."

"I don't know when they're being serious." I sighed, resolved in the fact I'd have to go watch some comedian I didn't know in order to be with Wil.

"You'll catch on. I have."

"I can imagine. You've spent all day with them and then there's dinner with them and going to the comedy club tonight with them." I wasn't jealous, I was angry that Wil wanted to be with younger people. Dirk and Kit's antics were tiresome. Yet, I wanted to be around Wil. I compromised.

"If I go tonight, will you go with me to an off-Broadway type musical tomorrow?"

"Yes I will." Wil replied and gave me a look that told me to check out the teens next to me.

"What?" I asked, twisting my body slightly.

Wil and I watched Kit and Dirk peck each other's lips. It was beautiful and strangely, hard to tear our eyes away from. Dirk's fingers stroked Kit's jawline as the kiss became deeper.

Two people that were sitting across from us got up and left. It wasn't the kissing that was offensive, it was the sounds coming from them, and ultimately Kit switching his position by spreading his legs to straddle Dirk's lap.

"You two should go to your room." I suggested strongly. I knew I wouldn't get far with these two. They didn't care who saw them. They were young and in love and wanted the world to know. Wil and I were once in love the way they were. We could be again...
⩫⩫⩫⩫⩫⩫
Wil and I talked and laughed and when Kit and Dirk were through touching and making out for fifteen minutes, they joined us in conversation, hearing us in mid-sentence. Wil was mentioning he was going to work out in the gym early in the morning.

While feeling his biceps, he said, "... have to work my musckles."

He always says it the way the cartoon character Popeye says it, thinking it's cute—and it is to me.

"Hey, I think you pronounced that wrong," Dirk said, obtaining our attention. He had a dumbfounded look on his face.

"It was intentional ... never mind." Wil told him with a note of sarcasm in his voice. Could he be getting tired of the children already? Kit smiled at me and I gave him one back. I think he was smarter than Dirk, but not by that much. They didn't have the experience of life as Wil and I. Their humor was juvenile and I'll admit, Wil's and mine can be at times too, but we usually saved that cutesy, nonsensical talk for the privacy of our home.

Wil turned over his hands to see the pads of his fingers and spoke to me, "I'm famished. It must be time to eat soon because I look like a prune."

"A red one." I tell him, poking his shoulder and watching his tender skin go white and instantly back to a warm shade of red. "Dinner should be within the hour. Let's go to the suite and get ready." I turned to the guys. "See you there?"

"You bet!" Kit replied, then they both stood up, water flowing down their bodies. I was flabbergasted for a quick moment before I tore my eyes away from them.

"I didn't know they made such tiny suits for men." I bit my lip for announcing my astonishment. It sure made me age a couple of decades.

"These?" Dirk chuckled. "We've done photo shoots with less on."

I don't know if he was joking because I had my eyes on the foamy water and didn't see if he was wearing his cheeky smile or not. Thank God, they both got out and left.

"Can you believe those two?" I glanced sideways at Wil.

"I don't mind it. They're good looking and they can pull it off. Look at all the young girls staring at them." He nodded to the other passengers. "You only live once—and we're not that old. We could wear those kinds of suits if we wanted to."

"Ha!" I laughed. "Not in public, but perhaps in the shower." I then whisper, "Besides, you'd have to do some manscaping, but don't, because I think your pubes are sexy the way they are. They make you look manly and not like a prepubescent boy."

"Awww," He said affectionately and came close. He nuzzled my neck with his sun kissed face, warming me with its glow. I know it'll turn into a fantastic looking tan and for a moment I'm jealous. I only burn and peel, making me look like a shedding snake—not a pretty sight.

I watched him stand, his hand out to me, inviting me to take it. He's tall and muscular and actually quite irresistible right now with one of his 'I could eat you alive' smiles. I took his hand and allowed him to pull me up, an easy effort on his part. I grabbed my towel and dried off, then wrapped it around my waist. He did the same and we walked side by side to our room. We didn't hold hands, but we held an interesting conversation.

"Do you remember being that young, Richard, because all I remember is filing paperwork at my father's law firm. I had no time or money to take a vacation with my boyfriend."

I grinned. "You had a boyfriend then? You didn't tell me that." I teasingly nudged him.

"Yeah, well, no one knew. That was before I told my parents that I liked guys. He was my forbidden fruit." Wil told me in an exaggerated, elated tone. "We didn't have much time to be together, but when we did go out... boy we had some fun!" He put his arm around my waist.

I chuckled. It had been the same with me. I had my first boyfriend at the age of seventeen. I met him at the mall. It lasted only four months, but it was the best four months of my life. I'd had my first boyfriend, my first kiss and lost my virginity.

I wondered aloud, "I bet if you get one of those two alone, they'd be very different, more reserved."

"Most people are."

I nodded. "So the comedy club, huh?"

"If that's all right with you? I know listening to off-color jokes isn't your thing—"

"I didn't say it wasn't my thing. I don't mind going."

"You have never gone to a comedy show for as long as I've known you."

I countered, "Maybe you don't know me as well as you think?" I wanted him to see a side of me that he hadn't in order to shake him up a little and make myself seem mysterious.

"I guess I don't." he said, tickling my waist.

I wiggled out of his arm and tried not to giggle. I'm terribly ticklish. Those two boys really rubbed off on him. He would never tickle me in public back home. We were mature men and conducted ourselves as such.

"Richard, we're on vacation for two whole weeks in the middle of an ocean. Let loose and have fun." Wil drew me closer again. I resigned myself to forget who I was back home and entertained the idea of being anyone I wanted to be, anyone who would come to the surface.

"Race ya!" I yelled and took off. Wil was right. I felt free without the constraints of a society that looks down upon people that don't act their age. I was on a ship that didn't care how you acted as long as you didn't disrupt anyone else's fun.

I took the card out of my trunks and opened our door. Wil was right behind me, not losing a rhythmic beat of breathing.

"I call the shower." He said and scurried past me.

"Why don't we take one together? We have plenty of time." I rose and lowered my brows.

Wil considered me with his face brightening by a grin. "You know what you're asking, don't you?"

I dropped my towel on the floor and shoved down my wet trunks. "I know exactly what I'm asking." I stood before him nearly fully erect. "Your turn, take off your suit."

I heard him take in a sharp gasp and watched as he hurriedly danced out of his swim trunks.

This is the most sex we've had in a long time and I wondered if it's attributed to being on vacation or hanging around the young ones that were close to being naked at the whirlpool. It didn't matter, I told myself. Wil and I were getting along. I pushed the negative notes of 'sex isn't the answer' to the back of my mind and took his hand.

I fell to my knees first, my fingers grasping his lean hips and my mouth working him to an explosion, which made him growl, buck, and tug at my hair. As usual, it's pleasurable. I tasted the ocean on my tongue. The water from the shower washed away the rest of his release on the corners of my mouth and the tip of his manhood. My turn.

After he regained his bearings, he knelt before me and cupped my balls, lightly tightening his fingers around them. I moaned with my head tossed back. Next, he juggled them around a bit with his fingers sending scandalous amounts of shivers throughout my body.

"Now."

He took me in his mouth. I felt the rough surface of his tongue first before he added saliva and it was smooth sailing from there. I found his head and held on while I dreamily closed my eyes. My body felt heavy like lead, my senses overwhelmed with body wash and steam, and his soft lips on my erection. My body and his mouth were in tune. I flexed my hips when his nose hit my groin and pulled them away when he withdrew to create the ultimate rhythm.

I moaned softy and worked myself up to a full-blown groan of delight. I blindly pushed back his wet, dark hair. That mental fuzziness took over, my mind drifted, and suddenly I'm seeing those boys in their skimpy bikinis. Rapidly, I opened my eyes and looked down to him to remember who I'm with as the vision of Dirk and Kit dissipated. I caught him staring at my face and saw a grin form around my dick.

Chuckling, I pressed one hand to the front of the shower with my arm extended and asked, "Are you ready for me?"

He nodded and so did my dick in his mouth. I breathed heavily and I felt as light as air. I rose on my tiptoes and started to shoot in his mouth. The heaviness that grounded me to Earth was gone and I can fly, in the figurative way. He kept going as I panted out, "Fuck my dick. Come on. Feels so good." and a few other half sentences thrown in.

He stood up when he'd exhausted all the cum from me and I'd gone limp. I grasped him around the waist, grateful for his perfectly executed blowjob.

"I'm looking forward to dinner and hearing the comedian tonight," I tell Wil while I'm getting dressed.

"I am as well; especially through the eyes of Dirk and Kit. They think just about anything is funny."

"I hope they're heckled tonight and get a good dose of their own medicine."

"We'll have to make sure they sit with us." He stated, pulled up his cargo shorts and zipped them up. "I want to have a great time."

Didn't we just share a great time? What was I missing here?