Status: complete

Guilty Pleasures

Guilty Pleasures chp 9

I'd taken hundreds of pictures, snapping away at unusual shapes and colors and shadows and interesting people. Of course, I had to take shots of Wil, Dirk, and Kit together and separately. Dirk wanted photos of him and Kit together, whereas Kit just wanted to pose by himself away from the crowd.

"Let me change first," Kit told me as we left our significant others by the pool.

"Go on, I'll wait here for you." I turned when I heard whooping and hollering from the people in the pool having fun.

"Just come with me. I won't try anything weird. I promise, scouts honor."

"Were you in the Boy Scouts?"

"For a while." He snorted, bent over and slapped his thigh. "They kicked me out because on the trips, they caught me sneaking in all the boys' tents at night. I was trying to earn my 'most blow jobs' badge." He stood up, laughed at my surprised expression, and said, "I'm dickin' around."

"For some reason," I said, "I can see you getting those badges." I grinned as I automatically followed him when he began to walk. It was when he stopped at his door that I'd found myself having been lured here by eyeing his graceful body and being mesmerized by the scent of sun and chlorine.

"I'll wait here in the hall." I leaned my shoulder on the wall outside his room.

"Come in for a second. I need your opinion on something."

"I'd rather wait here."

He pulled me inside by the two ends of the towel I had around my neck. I was reluctant, but I allowed him to guide me.

"What did you want?" I looked about the room, anywhere but at him.

"Well," he began while rifling through a drawer, "I wanted your expertise and photographic eye." He spun around holding two small bikinis.

"I thought you wanted to change into clothing." I eyed the small amount of material looped around and hanging from each of his index fingers.

"Yes, but I need your opinion. So, which one?" He glanced at his right hand, then his left, and smiled at me. "White or pink?"

I was flustered with images of him posing for me in either color. "Whatever one you prefer, it doesn't matter."

"It does matter because I want your advice. Tell me which one you want to see me in."

Kit quirked his brow and I found myself answering, "White. Wear the white one." It would be a perfect contrast against his tan.

His broad grin tickled my insides. I watched him toss the pink suit on his single bed. I thought he'd go into the bathroom to change, but in a swift movement, he swept down the bikini he had on, removed it, and stood up.

Fuck me

I wish I could say that I turned away out of respect. I wish I'd turned away because of Wil, but I didn't. The beauty of him struck me—clean-shaven and semi aroused. A noisy 'whew' left my lips.

"Put them on." My voice was short of strength. I raised my gaze to his face and saw an exuberant expression produced by shocking me when he received my unwavering attention.

His hips moved languidly in a figure eight. The movement transfixed my eyes to his crotch.

"What do you think, Richard? Do you like my sexy body?" He raised his arms over his head and danced around in a circle so I could admire every side, every inch of him.

Conflicting feelings careened through me. His seductive voice had wound around my body to draw me to him, but I didn't move.

"You're a kid and I'm old...er than you. It wouldn't work." I reasoned aloud, but my statement had no logic. Wil was the reason I couldn't be with Kit. I should've emphasized that I'm in a relationship instead of trying to rationalize why I couldn't be with him.

"It would be easy for you, you know. All you have to do is ask." He faced me again and bent over to put his feet in the leg holes of the bikini. He raised his face to me. I observed the darkening of his eyes in his steady gaze, his parting lips, his stalled breath, his proximity, and the angle of his body. He'd succeeded in wrapping his seductive coils around me. I felt the barriers falling and I took a step to him.

What the hell am I doing?

"Kit. No." I pronounced firmly, tossing my head side to side. I wouldn't fall prey to him. His offer was flattering and inviting. I'd been tempted many times in my life and I'd never given in to temptation. Kissing Kit didn't count because Wil had let that instance slide, God bless him.

"I'll get you to kiss me again, Mister Parker." Kit wiggled his hips back and forth as he shimmied the small, white bikini up his thighs.

Ahh Shit

My stomach fluttered and I moistened my lips. Blood rushed in my ears. Another minute alone with him and I wouldn't be able to keep my clothing on. "Hurry up. It's just a bikini."

"I have to make sure my junk is tucked away. Wouldn't want a nut to be sticking out, would you?" He chuckled as he arranged himself. My eyes were concentrated on the cupped hand moving about in his skimpy suit. It was in there much too long and it was only when he pulled his hand out that I saw he had an erection. The cloth faultlessly stretched across it, showing me every vein and bump. I whimpered in my mouth as my eyes flitted to dual ridge lines jutting above his bikini. My dry lips thirsted to kiss him there.

"Jesus fucking Christ." I commented in an unsteady voice and made myself turned away.

"Ricky." Kit drawled. "I know you want me and you know I want you. Why fight it? We'd be so good together."

"I'll wait in the hall. Come out when you're ready." I saw a look of disappointment on his face before I opened the door and excused myself. I fiddled with my camera while I waited for him. Surprisingly, he didn't take long.

"Let's go to the lower deck. There's little traffic there."

"Anything you want, babe."

His amorous tone caused me to glance at him. He was stroking his jaw with his slim fingers. When he saw me, he inhaled and thrust his chest out and quirked his lips into a model's perfect smile. "We should fuck. We really should. Just get it out of the way and after, we can take pictures. I'll be hot and sweaty and have that just fucked to fulfillment look."

Remaining calm, I answered hoarsely, "Through here." I pointed to the stairs. We walked down to the deck and I looked around to find the ideal place to take the first few photos.

"Where do you want me? On all fours or on my back with my legs over your shoulders?" Kit held in a laugh.

Over my knee, I thought while I watched his eyes light up with joy. "Over there. Lay on the chaise lounge and get yourself comfortable."

"Ah, so you want me naked."

"No." I chuckled at his literal interpretation of my orders.

"How's this?"

Kit had one hand behind his head with his elbow pointing up. He stretched out like a cat on its back, only his legs were open. All my thoughts went to laying on top of him and pressing my groin against his.

"Close your legs." I peered through the viewfinder with one eye open. He'd closed his legs, but now he had his other hand on his abdomen, sensually caressing it. I was about to dissuade him, but then we be at this all day, so I took the picture, then several more of him on his side.

The light has changed," I said, looking up at the sky to see the position of the sun. "Let's move to another spot."

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Kit rise.

"Hey Ricky," he whispered loud enough for me to hear him.

I took a glance, then stared, speechless. He'd hooked his thumbs in his bikini and lowered the front. His cock dangled over the elastic material. Almost to my chagrin, he flipped his cock up and pulled the waistband back into place sporting a satisfied expression.

What was the point? He knew I was attracted to him and that I wouldn't do anything sexual with him. How many times did I have to explain that I wouldn't cheat on Wil.

"Are you finished goofing around?" I asked, trying to maintain a steady voice as my inconsiderate dick perked up. How annoying!

"For now." Kit strode to me with confidence and ran his hand across my bare abdomen when he passed me, shooting me an innocent schoolboy look.

I said dryly, "You're cute, Kit."

"You're observant." He laughed.

Several times, he tried to engage me in touching him, but I was able to divert his advances. I took many more pictures of him than I had of Wil or Dirk. He was so photogenic and I could see why his employer loved him as an underwear model.

"I have to go."

"Where?" Kit stood next to me when I spoke up.

"I need to edit these photos. I'll delete the ones that didn't come out." I turned the camera in my hands as if I'd never seen one or held it in my hands before.

"Can I come with you?"

"This is something I like to do alone. You ought to look for Dirk and Wil. It's close to dinnertime."

"What about you? Aren't you coming to eat?"

I was so close to him that I heard his stomach growl. "No, I'll call room service or something."

"Can you come out with us later? Dirk and I were hoping you and Wil would come dancing with us again."

"I guess I can make dinner, but I'm not going out. If Wil wants to, he can."

That brought a grin to Kit's face. "So you and he aren't getting along. You should just pack it in. No sense using that energy and time on someone that doesn't want or deserve it."

"I didn't say that. Wil deserves a chance."

"So do I."

"I don't have an eight year relationship with you." I shook my head at his ceaseless pestering. "I'm going to my room to change. If you see the guys, tell them I'll be there soon."

"I'm just saying...." Kit called out.

I didn't stay to hear what he had to say. I already knew he'd only try harder. Wil had already been in the cabin. His wet trunks were draped over the shower rod and dripping into the tub. I added my trunks to his and showered, then dressed for dinner in a nice dark blue shirt and black slacks for Wil. He loves when I wear dressy clothes for him. My intention was to get him to flirt and be all over me to show Kit that we were a couple.

Daniel and Amy Thorne were at the table as well as the rest of the motley crew. Wil happened to swivel his body as I walked to him. He stood up, pulled my chair out, and pushed it in when I sat on it. I received a kiss on the top of my head.

"You look great!" He gave me the once over, eyes taking in my body. "You smell good too."

"I wanted to look nice for you."

"For me? What did I do to deserve this?" Wil's eyes were hungry and devouring me.

"I want tonight to be special." I glanced at Kit who rolled his eyes at me. He knew my game. Regardless, I continued, "I'm in a romantic state of mind."

Kit's deafening cough interrupted our conversation, which opened it up to others.

Amy's soft voice brought me to attention. "Daniel and I haven't seen much of you around. Are you enjoying the cruise?"

"Yes." Wil replied to her question. "We enjoyed Hawaii and the islands. They're beautiful. I'd love to go back and stay a few weeks."

"It was kickass." Dirk joined in with excitement, then he added sarcastically, "Kit missed it all because he was ill, but I have my doubts about that." He nudged his boyfriend and chuckled.

I didn't dare speak. I was the only one who knew the truth about why his boyfriend stayed behind. Wil's hand landed on my thigh and began to knead my muscle. I propped my head on my fist and smiled at him. As I watched his lips move silently, telling me what we'd do once we returned to our room, I heard Daniel speaking to Dirk.

"What did you on the islands since you were alone?"

Dirk's cheeky reply was, "I hung around some old guys. It was rough. I had to wake them from their naps every two hours and wipe the drool from their chins.

Wil lost eye contact with me and narrowed his eyes at Dirk, who was laughing, and said, "Funny, I don't recall that... and don't say it's because I've lost my memory. What I do remember is having a blast zip lining and hiking to see waterfalls and sampling wonderful food."

Kit kept his head dipped as he couldn't contribute to the conversation.

"You all know I'm dickin' with ya." Dirk winked at Wil and me. It was then that Kit looked up, met my eyes and gave me a half smile. I laid my arm across the back of Wil's chair to prove to him I was serious about making things work with my partner. I didn't want to throw away eight years of my life.

Kit didn't seem to care about my gesture and that worried me. He appeared to know something I wasn't aware of. Had it been obvious to others that Wil and I were in trouble? What did they know that Wil and I didn't?

I concentrated on eating my dessert while the rest of the table commenced talking about our next stop at Ensenada, Mexico. We'd dock for a mere four hours. I'd planned to take Wil to an authentic Mexican restaurant. The one I'd found online boasted a fiesta atmosphere with dancing and traditional music.

I whispered to Wil, "I want to go to the library to check the pictures I took. I'll meet you in the room later, okay?"

"Do you want help?"

"No, it won't take me long." I wiggled in my seat. If he saw the picture of Kit with his suit down, I'd be in deep water without a life preserver. I kissed his cheek, aware of Kit staring, and rose from the table.

"It was nice seeing you again, Richard." Amy smiled sweetly at me.

"It's been a pleasure." I nodded once at the Thornes' and made my exit.

I retrieved my camera and USB connection cable and hiked it to the library to view the pictures.

I took a seat at the end of the row and set up. The first pictures that came up were of the early days on the ship and sunsets and daybreaks. I scrolled through them and the ones of the day trips to Kauai, Honolulu and Maui. I skipped the ones of Wil and Wil with the boys. I briefly glanced at Dirk's poses and magnetic smiles and reached the first of many of Kit's. A gasp tore out of me.

I took my fill of the lines of his jaw and cheekbones, the fullness of his mouth, the sparkle in his big blue eyes, and firmness of his body.

My stomach did things I hadn't felt in a very long time, leaving me breathless with an aroused sensation sizzling through me. I peeked around and relaxed, seeing I was invisible to the people in the library, then I continued to the pictures where he was standing and fooling around with his bikini.

Kit's hair had gently blown in the wind and I'd captured it at times when it covered one eye which left him looking boyish-er. His smiles were genuine and sexy.

I tried to get my fill of him. All of him from top to bottom and the pictures I took of him mid torso too. It was a cock, just a regular circumcised cock, pink and semi-flaccid. I've seen a lot of dick, but this one was his and it captivated me, plain and simple. The sex video I'd watched of Dirk and Kit wasn't for my eyes, but this was. It was special in a way, and yet, I felt like a degenerate for looking at him. He was a teen, twenty years younger than me. I'd almost made myself laugh. He was of age, but I felt ancient.

I'd print out the pictures for Dirk and Kit once I was back home and mail them off. I'd keep the naked ones for myself as they were for me. Then again, if Wil found them... .

I strolled to the cabin after packing up my gear. It was dark in the room. I heard whispering before I flicked the light switch.

"Don't turn the light on."

"Okay." I felt around and set my camera on the table, then toed off my shoes.

"Get naked." Wil's low voice whispered again.

I was hesitant about making love. It was too late to wish that I hadn't led Wil on at dinner. All I could think about was that damn kid. Regardless, I unbuttoned my shirt and dropped it on the floor. The only sound in the room was when I unzipped my slacks. They slid down my legs to the floor and I stepped out of them, then pulled off my socks.

"Are you naked yet?"

His voice was husky from waiting and anticipating sex.

"Not yet, hold on." I drew my underwear down and decided I wanted to turn on the light to see him because right now, I could see myself distancing myself from Wil to picture Kit. It was one of those fantasies, but it wasn't welcome to play out in my mind and the only way I wouldn't think of the kid was if I was face to face with Wil.

At the flick of a switch I heard an Ahhh! as light stretched to every corner of the room. It blinded me for a moment and when I turned to the bed, I immediately gasped and covered my groin.

"How the hell did you get in here? What the fuck are you doing?!" I stared, mouth agape at Kit who also was naked, not just regular naked, he was very naked.

"I wanted to see you." He explained, walking to me with his hard on leading the way.

"See me? Naked?" It was hard to think straight at the sight of his cock and the hard pulse of my arousal, knowing he was hard for me.

"And to sleep with you." He smiled as if everything were all right. "I know you wouldn't make the first move, so I decided to."

"Where's Wil?" I glanced around waiting for him to pop out of the bathroom or from under the bed.

"He's with Dirk. They're not doing anything, just shopping."

His voice had a grin in it. I looked at him angrily. "How did you get in here?"

"The maid. I said I was Wil Davis and I'd been locked out of my room. She let me in."

He stared at my body with his breath exiting in hungering gasps. I bent down, grabbed my clothing, and then scooted to the bathroom to get dressed. I was embarrassed from head to toe. All I thought was, what would have happened if I didn't turn on the light? Anger rose in me as I finished dressing.

"Are you mad?" He asked, knocking on the door.

Was I mad? Hell yes! But I also had to give the kid kudos for his sneaky plan. I wouldn't have been fooled though. I know exactly how Wil kisses and what his skin tastes like.

"Get dressed, Kit. We do have to talk." My voice came out harsher than I thought it would. I heard a meager okay, and smiled in satisfaction that he understood how upset I was.

Minutes later Kit announced, "I'm dressed, although I have to say I was more comfortable naked." He chuckled after he spoke.

I opened the door. "Much better," I stated, seeing him in shorts and a shirt doing a pirouette.

"Pfft." He waved his hand at me. "I liked you better naked. You've got a nice ass and you have an insanely sexy body."

The compliments made me feel really good and I'd blushed. Gathering my bearings, I asked pointedly, "Care to explain what you're doing in my room?" I planted my hands on my hips, but he continued to be amused. Immature brat.

"Isn't it obvious?"

"No."

"Come on, Ricky. Two men, naked, a bed... think real hard about it."

I took a stiff breath. I knew what he was insinuating, but why? What right did he have to come into my room and try to get me to screw him in my own bed? "Why? What if Wil had come back?"

"Why? You already know I want you and I'll keep saying it until you believe me. As for Wil, he didn't come back. Don't worry about what didn't happen, Ricky. We're in the clear."

I was fuming at his arrogance. He had no respect for Wil, Dirk, or me for that matter. "I think you should leave." My finger pointed to the door.

Kit approached and stopped a foot away from me. His gorgeous eyes looked me in the eye. "Don't be mad, please. If it's time you need, take as much as you want."

"I don't need time, Kit." I let out a deep sigh. "Just go."

His eyes widened and his pupils grew huge before he pressed his mouth tightly closed to keep from begging. I watched him go to the door, open it, and leave without another word.

I was in bed when Wil came in and undressed. He slid into bed and began to fondle and kiss me. I struggled to get an erection, but my body wouldn't react to him sexually.

"What's up, because you aren't." Wil tried to lighten the mood.

I didn't find him amusing. I let out an annoyed huff and turned over.

Both of us were frustrated and ended up facing away from each other to sleep.