Status: WARNING: Explicit gore and blood. Profanity and adult language is apparent. Ideological perspectives may be present as well.

Feral

A small, ravaged city settled in a post-apocalyptic time frame is littered with followers of two opposing factions -- the "Felines" who inhumanely terrorizes a greater portion of its residents and the "Canines" who keeps the remaining urban territory under an authoritative, watchful eye. Each party spites the other with intense animosity and they will oppress anyone within their respective territories who does not comply with their beliefs. They will even go so far as to mutilate any "rebel" with daggers and chef knives just to get their message across and deter any acts of rebellion.

This short story follows the struggles of a headstrong and indifferent, young woman who wishes to flee from such an inescapable, anarchist society; however, she is only left with a choice to either join the forces of the Felines or the Canines.
  1. Chapter 1 - The Warning
    Carmen returns home after a week of incarceration. Though, she may be heading for more trouble.
  2. Chapter 2 - Blood-stained Dog Ears
    Carmen goes hunting, but unexpectedly comes across something that beacons nearby danger.