This Is Untitled for a Reason

Chapter 3

Wow three updates.

Anyways. Today I didn't go to school. I lied to my mom and said I had cramps and crap like that. I'm actually writing this because I have no one to talk to.

My oldest sister is married with 3 kids and lives in Michigan. My other sister and my parents don't understand me and my brothers don't really understand me either. So I have a keyboard, mibba and my music.

So I guess I do have something. Sometimes I feel like I believe people too easily. It's not that I'm gullible but it's tht I feel as if I don't have a lot to hold on to.

When I was little maybe in kindergarten, I used to kind of like school. But in the middle of kindergarten, kids used to make fun of me. They still do and to this day, i hate school. Sometimes I like school but only when home is hell for me. Then when school is hell, my home becomes heaven.

In seventh grade I started to wish I was dead. Why? Because everyone in school hated me. They called me all sorts of names.

But then I met 3 people. Sort of friends I guess. A bookworm girl, a chibi comics fan, and a boy who got called gay when he wasn't. The first girl Cynthia was like me: LOVED books, avatar and video games and music. The second girl, Emily was like me and Cynthia too. They are friends with each other as well.

Then the boy. Robert. He is funny like... the funny guy from Everybody hates Chris.
We share a lot in common. We both watch wrestling, like to cook and get called names. Somehow this skinny, scrawny boy never let people get to him. I admire that kid. Really.