This Is Untitled for a Reason

Chapter 5

Wow long time no update. Oh there's this artist called Dear Juliet and his songs are soooooo awsome!!!!!!!! you can go to myspace.com/dearjuliet to hear some of the songs and also youtube.

There are so many amazing authors and people in mibba. it just amazes me. In the comment boards I see like so many signatures and they say like really amazing things that really make you think.

Also I kinda feel like shit today. I'm bored. There's like a CSI Crime Scene Investigation memorial day marathon going on. And my sister's bugging me to go outside which i will probably do.

Love. What is love? Have you ever read a frerard fanfiction? I have. They fall in love. Which makes me wonder how do you know If you're in love? What if you think it's love but it's actually lust?

In most frerard fan-fics i read, they fall in love, evetually have mind blowing sex and yeah you know the rest.

But real life's not like this. You donr just meet someone and fall in love. Do you?

P.S no offense about the whole frerard thing. I mean no bad stuff to frerard fan-fic writers. I apologize.

So back to the big question:

WHAT IS LOVE? Only people who ever fell in love know. Am I one of them? I honestly have NO idea.