Status: Some romantic PETERICK shit I penned on valentines

Valentine

Valentine.

Pete laid parallel to Patrick, watching him slumber. Everything about him enticed Pete, from the blond messy hair that hid mostly under a black fedora to the black, thickly-rimmed spectacles that hung on his nose. The softness of Patrick’s tiny body against his own was something that still awed Pete. Whenever their skin came into contact, it felt like the world exploded into light, like everything faded until it was just them, their passions, their love.
Pete was so caught that he didn’t notice Patrick’s gloriously beautiful green-blue eyes flicker open. Patrick stared up at Pete, curled into him like if he’d let go, the world would end. Although unable to see Pete’s face from the angle he laid at, he could picture it; the chocolate eyes that made him melt, the spiked black hair, the sunkissed skin. So… perfect. But that was too weak a way to describe his beauty. Nothing ever could.
Two words escaped Pete when he saw Patrick’s open eyes, “Patrick… hi”
“Morning, Peter Panda,” Patrick gave a smile, sorting his crooked glasses.
Pete bowed his head, kissing Patrick’s fedora lovingly, a smile daring to curve his own lips. Then, with his right hand, he speedily snatched the garment off Patrick, then pulled it on his own head, squashing his hair. Patrick tried to look sincerely angry, but couldn’t help the damn near hysterical giggles that escaped him. Pete just looked so… so cute. Patrick laughed so hard his sides began to ache, and when he finally ceased, his throat was scratchy.
Pete pouted, making Patrick laugh once more, “Please don’t laugh at me…”
“Pete, I’m sorry, it’s just you look strange,” Patrick said, stroking his boyfriend’s face.
Pete gave a small laugh, “Do not”
Patrick kissed him gently on the lips to stop him from complaining prematurely. Pete was taken back by the caress and pulled away by inches.
“‘Trick, it’s only seven in the morning, you silly goose,” he gave Patrick a peck on the lips.
Patrick groaned, “Damn”
He then rested his head on Pete’s chest, yawning. Pete knew that this wasn’t a time of day for his nightowl Patrick, so he allowed him to slowly fall back to sleep. Then he placed a loving kiss on his forehead.
He murmured, “Happy Valentines Day, Patrick”
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I hope that was worthwhile
Nicky x