Love Yourself so Nobody Has To

I don't think that they'd understand

"How did you possibly deserve it?" Alex asked annoyed.

"Well after Tom... And you leaving for tour mom and dad started fighting more. Mom left and dad took it out on me, but I deserved it because I never was as good as you and Tom. After Tom you became the perfect child. I'm not pretty enough, funny enough, smart, or skinny. I'll never be good enough. I'll never be like you and that's why I deserve it." Marcy stated.

Alex and I just stood there shocked.

"Marce... I-I-I'm so sorry." Alex stuttered. You could tell in his eyes he really meant it.

[MARCELINE]

"It's fine, it's not your fault." I reassured him.

"Why didn't you tell anyone?" Alex asked.

"Because no one would believe me if I told them and you were still mad at me." I simply told him.

"We'll maybe if you didn't try fucking my Bestfriend, what makes you think he wants you?" He said clenching his teeth.

"I didn't try fucking him, Alex! I tripped over something on the floor and fell on him!" I snapped back.

"Then why the fuck were you half naked?!" Alex yelled at me.

"I was changing my clothes when he walked in! Am I not aloud to get dressed in my own fucking room?!" I screamed back at him.

"Is that true, Jack?" Alex asked.

"Yeah, it is..."

"And don't worry Alex, I know Jack doesn't want me. Nobody wants me." I said mumming the last part hoping they wouldn't hear it and took my stuff and made my way back upstairs to Jacks guest room.

As I was putting my clothes away in the closet I heard someone open the door.

"Hey..." The voice said, it was Jack.

"Hi." I responded not looking at him.

"Can I come in?" He asked.

"It's your house." I fake smiled. Jack walked in and sat on the bed.

"Soooo..." He said awkwardly.

"Sooo...what?" I replied.

"Uh...um...uh about what you said downstairs, about nobody wanting you..." He nervously brought up.

"Oh...it's nothing." I told him flashing him a fake smile.

"Are you sure?" Jack asked. I nodded.

"Okay...well dinner will be ready soon." He said quietly before leaving the room.

'Oh joy, dinner!' I sarcastically thought to myself. I got off the bed and changed into pj's.

I climbed into bed and put my phone into the ihome and quietly played music.

15 minutes later there was a knock on my door.

"Come in." I murmured loud enough. The door opened and a figure that I really couldn't distinguish at the moment came in the room.

"Dinners ready." It was Alex.

"I'm not all that hungry." I replied.

"Well that's a first." He snorted.

"Yeah...hah." I chuckled embarrassedly. Alex walked out if my room.

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ

I took my phone off the ihome and checked who texted me.

PB<3: "why aren't you eating?" It was jack.

Marcy: "I'm not hungry."

PB<3: "Did you eat today?" Why would he care.

Marcy: "Yes." I lied.

PB<3: "Are you lying?" This angered me.

Marcy: "No, I'm not. Why do you care?"

PB<3: " Oh I don't know, maybe because you're my best friend's little sister and I just saw your father beat the shit out of you?" Great now he's probably pissed at me.

Marcy: "I'm sorry..." I sent him before turning off my phone and curling up into a ball and crying.

It must of been an hour later when I heard the bedroom door open/close and felt the bed shift to someone else's weight. I kept quiet. They got under the covers.

"Marcy, baby, I'm so sorry for blowing up on you." It was Jack. He began to pet my head.

"I just worry about you. I know you're lying when you say you're okay. I've known you for years." He paused. I faced him only to see him frowning at me. "So please, tell me why you're not."

"Well first off nobody wants a girl that's all bruised up, not do they want someone who is annoying, or stupid. I'm ugly, I'm horrible at everything. And last but not least no body wants a girl who cuts herself." I covered my mouth after the last part.

"Y-y-you c-cut yourself?" He asked worriedly.

"Yeah..." I said looking away.

"Why?"

"Because my father beats me, I get bullied, mom left, my own brother hates me, I'm ugly, I'm fat, and I have no friends." I told him honestly.

Jack wrapped his arms around my body and whispered something incoherent in my ear. His breathing slowed down and got silent as we both fell asleep.