Love Yourself so Nobody Has To

I'm sick of this life

[ ALEX ]

5:30 A.M.

I didn't get much sleep last night. I mean how could I? I just found out that my father abused my little sister.

" Why wouldn't she tell me?" I thought to myself. I just shook my head and decided to go bother Jack.

I walked into his room, but he wasn't there. I heard mumbling coming from the guest room. I quietly opened the door.

I found Jack...in bed with Marcy...

I felt anger raise through my veins. I stormed over to Marceline and forcefully pulled her out of the bed.

"WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING WITH JACK?! HE'S MY FRIEND MARCELINE, NOT YOURS! STOP BEING SUCH A FUCKING WHORE! I WISH IT WAS YOU WHO DIED, NOT TOM! I HATE YOU!" I screamed at her before I smacked her across the face. I don't know what got into me. I stomped out of the room, down the stairs to the front door and left the house slamming the door behind me.

[MARCY]

I stood there holding my face in shock after what Alex did. I know he hates me, but hitting me? Maybe he's right, maybe it should of been me...

"Are you okay?" Jack asked picking up from the floor. I didn't even know I fell on the ground.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Nothing that hasn't happened before." I smiled sadly.

"You sure?" He asked unsure.

"Yeah, but I'm going to get changed." Jack nodded and set me down on the bed before walking out, shutting the door behind him.

I walked over to the dresser and grabbed my journal from the first drawer.

I opened it up to the first empty page.

"Jack,

I know that you and Alex are best friends and I'm sorry if I ruined anything between you guys. I didn't mean to. I should of known better than to throw myself at you. God I'm such a slut. I'm really sorry that I had been a burden to you guys and I really appreciate what you have done for me. I know you probably don't care nor do would you feel the same way, but I love you. I always have, ever since the day I met you. It was 6th grade was just walking away from my locker to meet up with Alex when a dude started picking on me. You and Alex ran up to the kid and shoved him into a locker. It was probably the nicest thing anyone had ever done for me. Haha I know it's really stupid and pathetic, but it's the truth. I'm sorry for the mess...
Love always,

Marcy<3"

I wrote Zack and Rian's notes next.

"Zack,

I am really sorry, I just didn't know any other way out. I hope you always remember the long runs and hardcore workouts we did together. You were like a brother to me and you were always there when I needed to talk to someone. Thanks for that. You will always be my muscle man! Haha

Love always,
Marceline"

"Rian,

You are probably the most mature out of all of the guys and probably the wisest too. I'm sorry that it has come to this, I just couldn't take it anymore. I hope that one day you and Cass get married. You guys are truly perfect for one another. I love you.

Love always,

Marceline"

Lastly was Alex's...

"Alex,

I can't take it anymore. I hate life. All I do is annoy everyone, especially you. It's not like anyone cares about me. I'm worthless, I don't belong here. I never did. Who could ever love a girl like me? No one, that's who. No one loves a girl with scars all over her body, or a girl who starves herself. Everyone hates me. I don't have any friends. The one person I like thinks I'm a joke. I am a joke, my life is a joke. I will never make someone happy or proud to have me in their life. I'm so stupid. I can't do anything right. Everyone is better off without me.

I hope you're happier without me. Goodbye Lex. I love you.

Love always,

Marce."

I crawled over to my bed and grabbed my little tin box and opened it, smiling as I pulled out my sharpest blade.

"I'm finally going to do it, I'm going to give everyone what they want." I whispered to myself.

I pressed the blade against my wrist once. I could feel the blood ooze out.
Twice...
Several more times...

I had 10 deep cuts on my arm. I started to feel lightheaded. The door opened and then everything went black.

[JACK]

I was going back to Marcy's room because I forgot my phone. I opened her door only to find the worst thing possible. Marcy was bleeding really bad. She blacked out. I ran over to her and scooped her up. I ran downstairs as quickly as I could.

Rian stopped me at the bottom step.

"Woah, where are you going so fast, Tiger?" Rian chuckled until he saw Marceline.

"Oh fuck." He said covering her mouth. "Get her in the car, I'll drive."

I followed Rian's orders. I sat in the backseat holding Marcy. I took off my shirt and wrapped it around her arm to give it pressure. Tears were pouring out of my eyes.

It seemed to be an eternity before we got to the hospital.

Rian ran up to the desk, while I ran into the middle of the lobby.

"HELP! WE NEED HELP!" I shouted.

A doctor came up to me taking Marcy with him on a stretcher. They quickly got her into a room. They made Rian and I leave. I looked through the window. The doctors and nurses were shouting an shoving IVs and needles into her frail body. I fell to the floor crying. Rian and Zack who I didn't even know showed up came over to me. It felt like years before the door opened and the doctor walked out..
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for taking forever to update. I write the story in my note book before I type it an I've been really busy lately. I hope you guys enjoy it!