I'm Just Fine

A Friend that Slept Over

Morning arrived with a surprise for Flynn. As he woke up he realized he wasn't alone. There was someone's hand in his, like a real person's hand. He's woken a few times to Scorch or Trinity or Rico curled up next to him or some body part touching him but it's been a while since a real person has slept with him. Excluding his friends, he usually finds someone in his bed at least once a month. Apparently he's great to sleep with.
Anyway, he slowly cracked his eyes open to see Tyr deep asleep; his hand in Flynn's. Flynn froze and stared at the scenario before him. He was vaguely aware of what happened last night. He somehow got really drunk and started hallucinating more and becoming delusional. He freaked out. He was also aware that he went home with someone. In this case apparently Tyr was his knight in shining armor. However, he also remembered Tyr being very drunk himself and personal boundaries were not really his thing anymore. Flynn's eyes scanned Tyr's body (totally not lingering on his exposed chest or anything...) and found that he was at least wearing pants. With a bit of a struggle, Flynn looked down at himself; he was still in most of his costume. He sighed in somewhat bitter relief.
Carefully sliding his hand out of Tyr's, Flynn sat up and looked to make sure Tyr hadn't woken up. He sighed in relief this time since he would have been embarrassed if his friend had opened his eyes. Flynn's body was not his friend this morning. After a moment he shifted, got out of bed and shuffled out of the room towards the kitchen.
"Hey hun, I see you woke up happy." Nymph chuckled before turning to finish making coffee.
"Yes, ecstatic." He replied wryly. He opened their medicine drawer, got a cup of water, and quickly downed a pill for his minor headache. "How was your night? You were okay?"
Nymph smiled, "It was the most fun I've had in a while excluding the part where you were freaking out." She walked over to Flynn and hugged him. "After Tyr took you home I was worried for a little while and then had fun. Clark and our friends kept me safe although I did find time to have some other kind of fun."
"I'm glad I didn't ruin your night. I'm confused to how exactly I got drunk. My cup had water in it."
"Did you ever put it down?"
"Not that I'm aware of. I know the rules of parties Nymph."
"I know. There was a guy going around filling cups with vodka, he may have seen that your cup was empty and filled it for you."
"But how did I not taste vodka? That stuff is strong."
Nymph shrugged, "You're also not used to intense parties like the one last night. You may have been overwhelmed by all the people that you didn't realize."
"I suppose."
"So tell me," She pulled away and grinned like the Cheshire Cat. "How does it feel to be looked after by Tyr? He was adorable with you last night. So concerned and willing to take care of you. Mmm what a man."
"Nymph." Flynn rolled his eyes as his cheeks began to burn.
"You are too cute." She patted his cheek. "But honestly he was. He called me and sounded freaked out. He was going to bring you to his room but I felt you would have been able to ground yourself better at home. How was it after you got here?"
Flynn thought back, "Okay, but I vaguely remember freaking out for a little while. There were so many of them that it was hard to concentrate on Trinity, Rico, or Scorch."
"What about Tyr?"
Flynn scrunched up his face trying to remember. "I think he talked me down, but I'm not really sure."
"As long as you are okay now. Do you still have some lingering?"
"No. I'm still auditory hallucinating, but I can tune that out. It's more of a buzzing sound than actual words." Nymph nodded and the two began to make breakfast.
As the omelettes were finishing, Tyr walked out rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "Good morning." He greeted, his voice still rough with sleep.
Flynn had to turn away before his body reacted any more to his friend. "Morning, how did you sleep?"
"Fine. Morning Nymph."
"Morning my delicious man. How have we not woken up together." She teased with a seductive grin.
"I question it myself sometimes." He chuckled. "And then I remember it must be because the world would implode with our sexipades."
Nymph gaped for a moment before bursting into laughter. "Flynn, may we keep him!? He is wonderful." She latched on to Flynn and hid her face in shoulder.
"You may, but you have to clean up after him and feed him. Having a Tyr is a lot of responsibility." The kitchen erupted into further laughter as breakfast became ready. The roommates placed the food down and the trio began to eat. The meal was light and fun steering far away from what happened to Flynn. After breakfast Tyr left in some of Flynn's clothes and promised to return them when he saw him next.
"He looks damn good in your clothes. He should wear them more often." Nymph commented as she watched Tyr walk down the hallway. "Or you in his. Universal code for he's mine."
"Not always."
"Please, I speak relationships remember."
"Yes, but that is not the relationship we have."
"Much to your vexation."
Flynn grunted as he shut the door. "Speaking of relationships," He took Nymph's hand and lead her to the couch. "What's going on?"
"What do you mean?" She asked to innocently.
"Excluding the party because it was a party, you've been having excess amounts of sex lately."
"I'm a nymphomaniac, of course I have 'excess' amounts of sex."
"Nymph, you know what I mean. At the games you had at least four hookups when normally you have maybe two. You've been digressing and you know it. Even Malia has commented and she doesn't often notice or care. What's up?"
Nymph pouted before looking down and picking at her bathrobe. "Mom and dad are fighting again."
"About what?"
"Everything and anything... His new girlfriend, her new plastic surgery, who's going to take me this summer, who's going to pay for my medical bills, why can't he be more of a father figure, why does she have to sleep with every man under the sun, it's her fault I'm like this. You know the usual."
Flynn pulled Nymph into a hug, "Aw baby girl, none of this is your fault and we love you the way you are. Insane, sex crazed, and lovable."
"You sure know how to win a girl's heart Skitz." She gave a watery laugh.
"I know. If only I could win a guy's."
"I'm sure you are. I know quite a few young men who would be willing to bed you in a heart beat and/or take you on a fabulous date."
"Let me rephrase that, a certain guy's heart."
"Maybe he's one of the young men."
"We're just friends... besides more you, less me."
"Maybe talking about how to win your man will make me feel better." She grinned up at him.
"You're evil you know that? Pure evil."
"That's how I win everyone over. Act sweet and then show them how wild I really can be."
Flynn shook his head. "What am I going to do with you?"
"Love me?" She looked at him innocently but he could see the desperation in her eyes.
"Already do love, already do." She purred as she hugged him again. "What do you want to do today?"
A genuine smile broke out on Nymph's face. "Disney Movies!"
"Why am I not surprised?" Flynn rolled his eyes but also smiled.
"Because you know me so well?"
"That I do, that I do."
♠ ♠ ♠
A shorter chapter because I'e been so busy >< enjoy