I'm Just Fine

Caring Friends, We'll Take Care of You

Flynn was at yet another crowded party and was dancing freely; letting the music wash over him. His eyes were closed as his body moved to the beating of the bass. Someone came up behind him, placed their hands on his hips, and grinded with him. Normally Flynn would have turned to look but he didn't particularly care at the moment. He was too lost in the music to want to know who he was dancing with. Before long though, lips were pressed to his neck and lightly sucking. Flynn moaned and exposed more of his skin. Their dancing became more intimate the longer the pair danced. The man behind him muttered his name as he continued to pepper Flynn's neck with kisses and hickeys. The latter finally turned to find brilliant green eyes staring him.
"Tyr?!" Flynn yelped in surprise, his body still grinding into his friends. Tyr merely grinned hungrily before wrapping his hand around Flynn's neck and pulling him into a rough kiss. Next thing Flynn knew, he was being pushed up against the wall with Tyr exploring his mouth and rolling his hips into his. "Fuck. Tyr." Flynn moaned. Tyr didn't stop his assault as his hand traveled south and undid Flynn's belt and pants. Flynn gasped while Tyr jerked him off a few times and then dropped to his knees. "Shit!" He cried as his hand fisted Tyr's hair. He couldn't think as Tyr started to swallow him.

"Fuck!" Flynn gasped as he bolted upright in bed. He raked his fingers through his hair as he tried to get the vivid dream out of his head. I thought I was too old for this shit? He was glad that he and Nymph did not share a room as he looked down at his now wet boxers. He flopped back and whined. Trinity laughed at him as Rico tried to console him.
After a moment he got out of bed, changed boxers, and put on some pants. He looked back down at his boxers before shaking his head and walking to the kitchen. Apparently it was 7 in the morning. He quickly made himself some tea and a bagel. He sat down on the couch to watch some TV before heading out to check up on Malia. A week later and she was still devastated over her jackass of an ex.
Around eight something Flynn turned his head as thudding sounded from Nymph's room. He clicked the volume button a few times to drown out the noises he did not want to think about. Especially after his dream. He sighed and his head thumped the back of the couch. Fifteen minutes later Nymph sauntered out of her room in only her bathrobe followed by an athletic looking female with caramel skin and wavy dark chocolate hair.
"Do you need the bathroom?" Nymph asked as she retrieved a cup of tea for her and her partner.
"Yeah, give me a minute and you can have it." Flynn waved at his friend and her friend before disappearing into the bathroom. After using it, brushing his teeth and hair, and washing his face, he walked out leaving it to the females to use.
"Are you going out?" She asked tugging the woman along.
"I'm visiting Malia so I'll see you tonight. By the way, I'm Flynn." He waved at the woman.
"Christina, pleasure to meet you." The woman purred as her eyes slowly looked over his body. Flynn smiled and left to visit his friend who rarely leaves her room and once again was struggling to eat.
3...2...1. Flynn switched off the blender and poured its contents into a cup. He quickly washed the machine and placed it upside down on the counter so it could air dry. Flynn smiled at the different sorority sisters he passed before knocking on his friends door. "Mal, I come baring gifts of deliciousness."
Malia opened the door with a sigh; purple under her eyes. "You don't need to keep visiting me Flynn, I'm fine." She headed back to her bed where papers were strewn across it.
"Really?" He asked with nothing in his voice. He followed after her and placed her fruit shake on her side table.
"Yes." Malia replied sharply as she looked at papers in her hands. The room was quiet until she growled in frustration and threw her papers. "What the hell is wrong with me?!" Her eyes shot to Flynn's as they began to glisten. "Why is it that everyone I date turns out to either cheat on me or want to hide our relationship. Am I really that off putting or something? What is it about me that makes guys not want to actually be with me?!" She swiped her arm across the her highboy, causing her hand creams, pictures, and other knick knacks to scatter across her floor. Flynn watched as she tore her room apart and curse all her relationships. She ended her tantrum on her knees sobbing. Finally, Flynn got up off her bed and pulled her into his lap. She drenched part of his shirt in her tears and snot. He hummed to her until she finally settled down and was only hiccuping.
"Feeling a little better?" He whispered into her hair.
"A little. It still hurts. Am I really that terrible to date?" She looked up with her watery grey blue eyes.
Flynn smiled gently down at her and wiped some of her tears away. "No, those boys just don't know how great you are. One day you'll find someone who likes you and actually shows it."
"Like Trina and Trevor?"
"Yeah," Flynn laughed, "Like them."
"Flynn, do you think my smoothie is still okay to drink?" Malia asked sheepishly knowing she threw a tantrum longer than she planned to.
"I put it in your mini when you started tearing your room apart."
"Thank you... do you think Trina would clean it for me?"
Flynn rolled his eyes, "You can't use Trina's OCD every time your room becomes a mess." He scolded lightly.
"Buuuut whyyyyy?" She whined. "You use her to organize your life. I know, she complained once."
"Busted." He chuckled. "But she asks to organize my life. I do my thing and then she demands to see my organizer."
"Suuuure." It was her time to roll her eyes. "But I don't want to clean. I'm not feeling up to it." She pouted as her eyes scanned her room.
"How's this, we go for a walk since it's a beautiful day and then we'll clean when we return?"
"Fine." Malia unfolded herself from Flynn and walked over to her mini frig to retrieve her drink. Flynn also got up and waited until his friend was ready.
The pair walked around campus until they found a sunny patch of grass to relax on. They talked and watched a game of ultimate Frisbee. Eventually Marty and Lydia joined them. The day ended on a better note than it began on.
But as life goes things get complicated. Flynn was waiting outside the sorority house for Trina, Nymph, and Malia when the latter's ex-boyfriend came out of nowhere and punched him in the face. "What the fuck you fag!?" The ex yelled as Flynn stumbled. Flynn looked up and was about to question what was going on when he received another punch. He started blocking and pushing the guy away.
"Calm down, what the hell is wrong?" Flynn cried, dodging another swing.
"Your cunt of a friend got me on probation." He growled.
"First don't call any of my friends that and second I have no idea what you are talking about." Flynn wiped the blood from his nose.
"When she swiped the bag an officer found out you twat."
It was around this time Malia ran out from the house and jumped in between the men. "Please sto-" She wasn't able to finish before her ex hit her out of the way trying to punch Flynn. She cried out as she was thrown to the ground.
"Don't touch her!" Flynn growled before slamming in fist into the guy's face.
"I can do whatever I want, you fucking fag!" The two men fought, both quickly turning bloody. The fight stopped only when Flynn ended up straddling the ex's waist and pinned the ex's wrists using his legs. While useless, Flynn elevated the ex by his shirt and punched him in the jaw. Trina ended up yanking Flynn off Malia's ex and held him at bay as he growled.
"Flynn." Trina warned.
"Don't ever touch or go near any of my friends again." Flynn's voice was low and gravely as his slitted eyes bore into the ex. After he gave his warning, he jerked out of Trina's grip and stalked away. Before doing so he stopped near Malia and mutter, "Sorry." Then he left. He walked for a while aimlessly trying to calm down. With a fleeting thought he wandered if this was what Marty felt like every time someone pissed him off. He wasn't a fan of the feeling.
Eventually he ended up at a park about four blocks from the school. He dropped down onto a bench and watched as people ran, played, and relaxed on the nice day. People walking or running by stared at Flynn and on occasion asked if he was alright. Each time he told him he was fine and they hesitantly wen on their away. He knew he looked terrible. His face was burning from the inflammation and bruises that were forming, he could feel the blood that once oozed crusting over, and he didn't even want to look down at his shirt and pants. Those were ruined. He brought his hands up to see his knuckles busted and black red blood outlining most of his finger nails. That's gross... He looked up to see Rico and Trinity staring at him. Rico gave him a disapproving look as he crossed his arms and tapped his foot. He shouldn't have gone as far as he did. Flynn was aware of this, he didn't need Rico telling him so. Trinity felt differently about the scenario though. She approved whole heartily at his chivalry for protecting a friend. She clapped for him and ignored Rico's sharp look at her.
With a sigh Flynn let his head drop gently onto the backrest. His eyelids drooped and even though he fought it off, sleep claimed him a few minutes later. He jolted up when he heard his name. Startled hazel eyes landed on a shocked Charlie and Tyr.
"Shit Flynn, what happened to you?" Tyr jogged over with Charlie sharp on his heels.
Flynn winced as he sat up straight. Yep he was bruised. "I got into a fight."
"No shit man. How'd the other guy look?" Charlie bent down and looked at his face closely.
"Worse." Flynn gave a harsh laugh. "I was the unfortunately victor in our tussle."
"Tussle?" Charlie gave a disbelieving look. "You face says fight man. Who the hell made you mad enough to actually fight? I've never seen you mad and I feel like it would take you a lot and it would be the scariest fucking thing anyone ever did."
"If you're anything like when you were younger that person is lucky to be alive. Seriously Flynn, what the hell happened?" Tyr looked concerned as he poked and prodded Flynn.
"That hurts Tyr." Flynn commented tiredly. "Connor. Cody. Confederate. Whatever the hell his name is was an ass. I was waiting for the girls when Mal's ex showed up and punched me. Apparently he got in trouble for the weed he had on him the night Mal found out about him."
"Because of Nymph?" Tyr asked.
"Apparently so he came after me. Which I prefer but of little importance. Anyway I was getting annoyed because he was trying to fight me and then called Nymph a not so nice word and that's when Mal came out. She tried to stop him and he hit her out of the way. Well, I snapped and a fight ensued. I got the last punch before Trina pulled me off. Last I knew he was on the ground looking like he went through a meat grinder..." Flynn sighed. "Mal's probably pissed at me." He went to put his head in his hand but the moment the two made contact he yelped. "Shit, terrible idea! How bad do I look?" His eyes looked up to the other men.
The paired looked at each other before Tyr replied, "Honestly, like shit. You've got bruising on your cheeks and right eye, blood everywhere, and cuts also everywhere. We need to clean you up." Tyr offered his hand. "Come on, the frat house is closer."
"Thanks." Flynn muttered and stiffly walked back to the house. He received many stares as he walked up the pathway and into the house.
"Here." Tyr handed Flynn a towel and his toiletries. "Go take a hot shower and we'll clean you up later. I think I still have your clothes from a few weeks ago."
"Thanks." Flynn gave a thumbs up before walking out of the room and heading to the showers.
Charlie waited until Flynn was gone before whistling, "Holy shit, I never knew Flynn had that in him. I really want to see dickwad now."
"Agreed. I remember when he couldn't defend himself." Tyr shook his head before seeing a sly grin form on his friends face. With some hesitation he asked, "What is with that grin?"
"You get to play nurse to the man you like." Charlie sang. "Intimacy is key man when trying to woo someone, but never be creepy. No one likes a creepy nurse."
"Charlie." Tyr rolled his eyes. "I'm helping a friend."
"Yes and in the process you can alter that friendship into something more."
Tyr was about to comment when his door opened. Flynn walked in with his dirty clothes balled up on top of the toiletries and a towel around his waist. Tyr's eyes were virtually glued to Flynn's fit body. He shook his head trying to clear it of all perverted thoughts that were just going through it. "You can throw your clothes on the ground." He walked over to the small pile of clothes he had been meaning to return for some time. "Here are your clothes." When he walked over he got a waft of his body wash coming off of his friend. He liked that Flynn smelt like him. He grumbled to himself, he was seriously acting like a high schooler.
"Thanks." Flynn painfully bent down to place the dirty clothes down and received his clothes. With a light red spreading over his cheeks he asked, "Ah, do you mind turning. I'm not like Nymph when it comes to ah changing in front of people."
"No problem." Tyr turned and rolled his eyes when Charlie looked at him suggestively. This was going to be a long day. Dead cats, dead cats, dead cats...
"Ah, thanks. I think I got blood on your towel." Tyr turned to see Flynn fully dressed with his curls still wet and glasses off.
"Don't worry about it, I have to do laundry anyways. Sit, I'll fix your face."
"Thanks." Flynn replied wryly as he carefully walked over to the bed and sat down.
"I have to get going, I promised Mark I'd play on his team. Feel better Flynn and I'm glad you beat the shit out of that jerk." Charlie lightly patted Flynn on the shoulder. As he passed Tyr he whispered, "Have fun." Tyr growled at him as he collected his medical supplies.
Tyr walked back to his bed and rolled over a chair to sit in. With a critical eye she looked over Flynn's face before cleaning the various cuts he could and applying ointment. Flynn waited patiently and with a held breath as Tyr took care of him. His names bit into his palm as he tried not to kiss hiss friend. When Tyr finished with Flynn's face, he lifted Flynn's shirt to make sure there weren't any cuts. And maybe to just look at him but he'd never admit that. Tyr dropped the shirt and shook his head. "You are going to be one hurt puppy for the next week."
Flynn sighed, "I figured."
"I'll be right back, I'm going to get some ice so the swelling goes down. Make yourself at him, just keep your head above your heart." Flynn nodded as Tyr got up and headed to the house's kitchen. He found some peas that he knew no one would miss, wrapped it in a damp cloth, and headed back to his room. Tyr froze at the door when he found Flynn curled up on his bed. He bit his lip before walking over to the sleeping man and gently shook him. "Flynn, I'm putting the ice on your face. Okay?" Flynn muttered some incoherent words in reply. Tyr placed the packet on Flynn's cheek and then went to his desk to do homework. Ever twenty minutes he would move the packet to another part of Flynn's body until the peas were almost thawed. Then he left it off and repeated the process until around six.
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize for the swearing and derogatory slang.