I'm Just Fine

Summer of Friend's Frustration

The school year ended. Flynn was apprehensive as he helped carry some of Tyr's bags downstairs to the car. He had just found his old friend and now they would be once again being separated. He knew he could talk to Tyr whenever he wanted to. Seriously, they both had phones and computers with Skype already loaded on them. It really wouldn't take much to talk to each other, but something inside Flynn made him nervous.
When the two made it out the door, Tyr's family stood waiting for him. His siblings ran past him to get the rest of his things and say bye to some of Tyr's frat mates. Tyr of course laughed as they ran by and grinned at Flynn before continuing his way to his parents. Flynn's stomach decided to do somersaults as Trinity snickered. Rolling his eyes at his imaginary friend, Flynn continued until he stopped by the minivan. Mr. Morganson smiled a greeting as he took the bags from Flynn. The atmosphere this time around was easier, less tense. He even ended up talking with Tyr's father for a little while before being called.
"FLYYYYYYYYYYNN!" A familiar voice shouted. Right as he turned, Nymph jumped into his arms and latched on to him. He spun her trying to compensate for the momentum she had built up over the course of her run. She laughed happily before kissing his lips. The Morganson family excluding Tyr looked shocked at the display of excitement.
"Yes?" Flynn finally asked with a smile that showed laughter.
"I did it! I got in! Isn't that wonderful!?" She could barely contain her excitement. Once she unlatched her legs from around his waist she started spinning them. "Imagine me in Switzerland for an entire summer! I still can't believe it and I've read the letter at least fifteen times." She threw her head back and laughed.
"I've very proud of you Nymph." Flynn gave a genuine smile as pride lit up his hazel eyes. He pulled her into a hug.
Once they pulled away Tyr gave her a hug, "Awesome job Nymph. Knew you could do it." She preened at the praise she rarely got from anyone but her small group of friends.
"I almost didn't think I would. Just think of all those hott-" Flynn's hand closed over her mouth before she scarred Tyr's family anymore.
"When do you head over?" FLynn asked as his eyes warned her to be clean.
Nymph took the hint and licked his hand. When he finally removed it, she replied, "Two weeks. Not much of a summer but who cares, I'm going to another country. I have to go though, my parents are actually here to see me." She rolled her eyes before once again smiling. "Have an awesome summer Tyr, don't do anything I wouldn't." She winked before hugging him once more. "It was nice seeing all of you again, have a great summer." She waved at Tyr's family before kissing Flynn on the cheek. "I'll see you at home." With a finally wave, Nymph bolted off.
"That girl has a lot of energy. Where is she going in Switzerland?" Tyr's father looked to Flynn.
"ETH Zurich, the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology. She was one of twenty American's to get into their summer program." Flynn replied proudly.
"You better make her the best meal ever, Flynn. She worked hard to get in." Tyr warned, knowing right well Flynn would.
The younger man snorted, "What kind of person would I be?"
"A terrible friend." Tyr deadpanned causing Flynn to bark out a laugh.
"Tyr, hunny, we need to get going." His mother tried not to sound as though she was trying to break the two friends up.
Tyr nodded before looking at Flynn. "What are your plans?"
"Work." Flynn sighed before smiling, "And visit my family. My sisters have been bugging me to visit. Now that Nymph is off in another country and we have three months of break, I can visit more often."
"Tell them I said hi. I'll see you in August." Tyr pulled Flynn in a quick but strong hug that caused the latter's heart to beat rapidly. He grew a little embarrassed though Tyr didn't seem to notice.
"See you in August." Flynn stepped back as he waved and watched the Morganson family leave. Once alone he headed over to the Sorority to see what Trina and Mal were up to.

~~
The summer passed by quickly. Flynn worked most days of the week but found time to visit his family more since school was out. On more than one occasion his sisters would come to visit for a few days where they would spend all day playing. When he wasn't working or with family he hung out with Mal, Trina, Steven, Marty, and Lydia. But as the summer wore on he became lonely without Nymph's constant presence.
To try and get him out of his funk, the group decided to go to a club. It was loud, hot, alcohol permeated the air, girls and guys a like wore next to nothing, and just what the doctor ordered. For a while Flynn got lost in the music. He first danced with the girls until one by one they drifted over to their respected partners. Mal was the last to go, only doing so when Charlie showed up. Flynn grinned as Malia blushed and stepped closer to the tall man. By midnight Flynn had danced with several different guy, the latest one grinding up against him like it was his job. Flynn let out soft moan. He had so much pent of sexual tension that he was surprised he hadn't jizzed himself yet. The guy knew all the right ways to move! Somewhere between not giving a shit and having a lust clouded mind, he ended up in the men's room with some random guy about to go down on him. He was two seconds from letting the guy blow him when he woke up. Flynn panted as he gently pushed the guy away. He muttered a sorry and shoved a strung out male at the disappointed blowjob dude. The latter grinned a thanks as he swiftly unzipped strung out man's pants and gave the guy the greatest drugged out head anyone could ever ask for. That could have been me. Flynn's fleeting thought disappeared into the music as he weaved his way through the crowd. Rico nodded approvingly as Trinity rolled her eyes.
Flynn ended up bailing early and found himself alone once more in his apartment. As he washed himself of all the grime he'd accumulated over the course of the night, his hand traveled to his dick that pulsed with need. He bit his lip as he jerked himself off with Tyr on his mind. He didn't even care that Rico and Trinity were probably judging him hardcore. He fell into bed that night knowing he needed to do something about these feelings before he drove himself mad. Well, madder he supposed. Scorched curled up by his head and stared at him. The joys of being a schizophrenic young man with a crush on his best friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been a while. Last semester was tough and then I started my doctorate program (Scary I know!). I also wanted to finish some stories I started so I could do this one in peace. Thanks for waiting! Next chapter should be longer and better.