I'm Just Fine

Definitely More than Friends

Flynn was having fun but at the same time kind of bummed. Him and his group were attending a masquerade New Years party, but Tyr couldn't make it. His family had gone to one of his cousin's house for the holiday and wouldn't be returning until January 3rd. Flynn watched as Mal, Charlie, Steven, Trina, Lydia, Marty, Nymph, and her latest dude danced to the music and get super drunk. Quite a few girls and guys tried to get Flynn to dance but he politely declined. He danced a few times with his friends but other than them he didn't dance with anyone. Well except for one time but that was to get some creep away from this girl. She thanked him with a kiss on cheek and a grateful smile. He kept his eye on the girl until her boyfriend arrived to take care of her.
It was around 11:30 when Nymph grabbed his hand. She pulled him through the crowded house. She refused to tell him what was going on until they came to an isolated room with a table, shot glass full of some type of liqueur, salt, and limes. He tried valiantly to say no, but Nymph was a very determined woman. "You promised to do one body shot. Since you won't take it, you gotta give it." Once she tore off his shirt and threw it off to the side, she commanded him to lay on the table. Luckily it was wood so it wasn't too cold on his bare back. "Pick a card for you drinker." Hesitantly Flynn picked a card. "Ooooh, excellent choice." She took a wet cloth, pulled his pants down a little, and swiped it in the crevice of where his hip met his groin area. "Now stay while I go get the person." She sauntered off with more of a sway than she usually had.
Groaning, Flynn covered his eyes with his hands. Did this count as cheating? He never really had to think about this before. What was he doing, he should just leave now before the person came. No one would know he bailed. Well, maybe Nymph but he could handle her. He was about to leave when the door opened. He froze as he watched a tall dark haired man walked in wearing black pants, vest, wine colored shirt, and a black and bronze mask. The man's hair was slicked back and he never looked at Flynn. He worked methodically as fetched the shot glass and wedge. He handed Flynn the piece of lime and waited for him to place the rind in his mouth. It took Flynn a minute to realize what he was supposed to do, but he eventually got with it. With a blush, he placed the rind in his mouth to which the man gave a breathy chuckle.
For some reason that Flynn could not fathom, the air felt as though it was thick with sexual tension. His heart began beating a little fast as the other man started to bend to lick the salt. Okay, Flynn totally knew why he was starting to get aroused, it wasn't very often he had a dude's mouth this close to his dick. Then his breath caught as intense green eyes stared up at him. The man's eyes never left his as he slowly licked the line of salt. Flynn bit hard into the lime as the seconds passed between them, the intensity was something he had never experienced before. The only time the two broke eye contact was when the man shot back the alcohol. Before Flynn knew it the man was bend down to him to take the lime from his mouth. Instead of taking it though, the young man bit into it, letting their lips touching briefly. The man pulled only centimeters away with a smirk on his face.
"You're an asshole."Flynn muttered when the lime dropped from his mouth. Without warning, he pulled Tyr to him and crushed their lips together. The two moaned as they roamed each other's mouths and bodies. After some times, they pulled apart to breathe. "We need to leave, now." Flynn commanded as he pulled Tyr out of the room. Tyr easily followed his aroused boyfriend who was on the verge of fucking him right then and there.
Their friends watched with smirks on their faces as Flynn pulled Tyr out of the Frat house. It was the hardest secret for them to keep. Every time Flynn had walked into the room, the conversation had to quickly change to something else that made sense or he would have figured it out. Charlie was actually the one who came up with the body shot plan. It was a little hard to put into motion since Flynn refused to drink (totally understandable) and wouldn't let anyone take one off him now that he was in a relationship. But somehow Nymph, using her crazy ability to make Flynn bend to her will, managed to get him to agree to one. They had let Tyr know what was going down and he readily agreed. Apparently it went off without a hitch because even they could see how sexually frustrated Flynn was at being at someone else's house. Most of the group knew Flynn didn't like having sex anywhere but his or his boyfriends place. So they watched with grins on their faces as the couple disappeared out into the night.
It took a little while for them to reach Flynn's apartment because every coupled hundred feet one of them would push the other against something hard and make out with them. By the time Flynn shut the door, he was pushed up against the door with Tyr's hand palming his erection. He moaned as his hips pushed back and his hands started unbuttoning the vest. "Bedroom, now." Flynn muttered into the kiss. Tyr obliged and they headed towards Flynn's room, shedding clothes along the way.
The second to last article to leave was Tyr's mask. Once Flynn slipped it off they paused. Tyr smiled down at his boyfriend and whispered, "Hey you."
Flynn smiled back, "Hey you." Then his lips were back on Tyr's and they tipped back. Their frantic behavior ebbed as they started to explore more to feel rather than touch everything and everything all at once. Tyr rolled them so he was on top and started down Flynn's body. "Fuck." His back arched when Tyr licked the same strip from earlier.
Tyr chuckled as his eyes sparkled up at Flynn. "Still salty." And then nipped Flynn's hip as he inched the waistband of Flynn's boxers lower until they were easily discarded to the floor. Avoiding the sensitive dick, Tyr listened to all of Flynn's noises with a smile on his lips.
"Get up here." Flynn demanded as he pulled Tyr up. Once close enough, their lips met with new ferocity. "Too much clothes." He growled and pulled Tyr's boxers down.
"You're well versed in pulling underwear off." Tyr teased, panting as the air hit his dick.
"I am a guy." Flynn groaned again as Tyr sucked on his neck. His ecstasy waned when he heard talking and he turned his head. Like times before, Trinity and Rico stood off to the side watching and talking. Although words of encouragement (which Flynn was aware was incredibly weird), he started panicking. He didn't know why having his imaginary friends watching always caused him to freak out, but every time he was about to have sex with someone new he freaked the fuck out. He'd notice that Trinity, Rico, and Scorch were in the room and his breath would start becoming ragged and not in the aroused way. Like 'oh god I'm about the have a panic attack' way.
Tyr noticed that Flynn was on the verge of hyper ventilating and pushed up. "Flynn." He called quietly, but his boyfriend wouldn't look at him. Instead his head stayed staring to the right. "Flynn, what's wrong?" He stroked the younger man's cheek already having an idea. He'd been warned months earlier that Flynn usually had a hard time having sex and not because he couldn't perform. "Flynnie, looked at me." He gently turned Flynn's head so he was looking at him. "Flynn, what's wrong?" His voice wasn't above a whisper and it held a gentleness that spoke of understanding.
"I... They're..." He was having a hard time getting the words out. His panic was combing with embarrassment making everything worse.
"Flynn, looked at me." Flynn's panicked hazel eyes finally flicked to green ones. "Good, focus on me Flynn. It's just you and me."
"But-"
"Close your eyes and listen to my voice." Flynn hesitantly closed his eyes and focused on Tyr's soothing voice. He didn't really understand what Tyr was saying, but as Tyr wrapped his hand around their dicks and started pumping, Flynn stayed focused on Tyr's voice. It started out gentle if not a bit breathy, but as both started climaxing it became more broken but he continued nonetheless until he no longer could. Flynn clung to Tyr with fingers twisted in dark hair as he panted and finally came. Tyr kept his pace as Flynn road out his orgasm. Only when his orgasm passed did Flynn finally open his eyes and this time he kept them on Tyr's. Using his hand to aid, Flynn watched all the emotions cross over his lover's face until Tyr too squirted cum between them. The pair's hands didn't stop until Tyr collapsed half on Flynn and half on the bed. Tyr pulled Flynn to him forgoing the cleaning process. The pair cuddled, neither saying anything.
It wasn't until the next morning that they spoke. "Thank you." Flynn muttered into Tyr's neck.
"For what?" Tyr yawned and hugged Flynn closer.
"For helping me through, well you know. And," Flynn sat up and propped himself on his arm so he could look down at Tyr. "For almost making me cum in my pants. What the hell was that?"
A grin formed on Tyr's lips. "It's all about eye contact."
"And what you were wearing. Honestly, you walked in and I instantly got a hard on."
"If it wasn't for the fact that your face was priceless, I may be a little annoyed." Tyr preened at knowing he had such an effect on his boyfriend. "What if that wasn't me?"
"I probably wouldn't have stayed. I almost bolted when you entered." His fingers started tracing Tyr's face. "I thought you weren't supposed to be back until January 3rd."
"We weren't but I can be very convincing when I want to be. I think my last words when my parents asked why I was so dressed up were, I'm going to sex up my boyfriend. Gotta look good. They nearly died. My dad from laughing so hard and my mother due to mortification."
"Oh Jesus." Flynn cried as he covered his face.
"Don't do that." Tyr laughed bringing Flynn's hand down and holding it. "I didn't actually say that, but that would have been priceless. I told them I wanted to hang with my friends this year and they agreed. We weren't doing much anyway. Now back to bed." He pulled Flynn down and tucked him against him. "It's five in the morning meaning we still have time to sleep."
Flynn chuckled before a mischievous grin spread across his face. "I have a better idea." Before Tyr could question, Flynn rolled on top of him and darted his tongue into Tyr's mouth. Tyr moaned, wrapping his arms around Flynn. Round two was a much better idea than sleeping. Who needs sleep anyways?
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, they finally did it. Yay!