Sequel: Fallen Embers

The Fire

Can I Have an Autograph?

The group piled into the limo and had the driver head towards the Palms Hotel. Upon arriving, they went to Hart and Huntington Tattoo shop. Sabrina led the way so she could get some new ink.

The group walked into the shop and Thomas came out to help Sabrina. The guys started looking through the ink books and Tre was trying to listen in as Sabrina talked to Thomas about what she wanted. He watched as Thomas led her to a huge cupboard that had merchandise in it. Sabrina dug around and pulled out a pair of ladies bikini underwear that had the tattoo shop logo on the front. The woman looked back at Tre and gave him a wink before she walked into the back.

Within 5 minutes Sabrina came back out and went over to the table where Thomas was drawing up the tattoos. Tre groaned at what Sabrina was wearing, which wasn't much.

She was clad in only a tight fitting Adeline Street tank top and the underwear that she grabbed earlier. Sabrina glanced up at Tre when she heard him groan. She smiled at him and licked her lips and winked. That brought another groan to Tre's lips. Sabrina laughed at loud at the second groan. The sound of laughter got the groups' attention and the men just dropped their jaws at the half naked woman.

Sabrina whispered something in Thomas' ear and he handed her a piece of paper and a pen. She walked over to her new husband and kissed him. When they finally came up for air, Sabrina pushed the pen and paper in front of him. "Can I get an autograph?" she asked innocently.

Tre smiled and signed his name with a big flourish and included the eyes in the 'O's. She gave him a quick peck on the cheek and walked back toward where Thomas was drawing. She handed the paper to him and he told her to get up on the exam like table.

The men watched Sabrina throw her leg across the table like she was mounting a horse. She sat astride the table and drew up her knees like she was riding. She glanced over to the men staring at her and she smiled back to them. She went onto her stomach and the group watched as Thomas placed the paper with Tre's autograph over the tribal on Sabrina's lower back.

Billie Joe laughed at what was happening. "You think like me when it comes to tattoos Sabrina," he chuckled again. "You're getting Tre's name tattooed on your back... that's great!"

They sat and watched Thomas tattoo over the lines that made up Tre's name. After a smack on the tattoo when he was finished he told her to flip over. Sabrina deftly turned onto her back ad Thomas asked where she wanted the tattoos. The woman looked down at her hips and took a finger and put one on each side of her hips by the hip bone.

"Right here and here," she said. "I don't want them to show unless I am wearing sometime really low rise or a bikini or naked," she winked at Tre when she spoke.

"I'm gonna be getting up in your kool-aid," Thomas said.

"That's fine, it's all for the sake of art," Sabrina winked back. "That's ok, right husband?" she asked with a smile. She pulled down her underwear a little bit to expose her hip bones.

Tre nodded in agreement as he watched another man lean into his wife's lower body. He saw Thomas place a drawing on either side of Sabrina's hips. Soon Thomas started outlining the drawing and the group looked on as a star began to appear. The star was completed and then Thomas began to do some letters. He soon went to her other hip and did the same thing.

When he was done tattooing Sabrina, she jumped off the table and walked over to her new husband. On either hip was a large punk star and there were initials in each one. 'TC' was in one and 'FEW' was in the other. She turned around and showed her back to Tre and there above her black tribal that had a heart in it, was Tre's signature tattooed into her skin.