Sequel: Fallen Embers

The Fire

Just Another Day on the Farm

The group arrived in New York at Elmira Corning Airport and a couple of vans were waiting to take them to The Hopeful Farm in Rock Stream which was right outside of Watkins Glen. It was late at night by the time that Sabrina walked into her home. She quickly introduced the group to Jim who was the cook/house manager. Upon showing everyone to their suites, Sabrina and Tre were finally able to have some alone time. The two walked into Sabrina's bedroom and shut the door.

"Oh my god, I'm beat," Sabrina groaned

"You can beat me," Tre said as he brought her into his arms. Sabrina sighed as she leaned into her new husband. She breathed in the scent his cologne sighed again. Sabrina felt safe and warm in her husbands' embrace. She felt the whole world melt away as they stood there. She snuggled closer to Tre as she breathed in his manly scent again.

"You always smell so good Tre. I love the mix of your cologne and your own man scent."

"I knew that you loved my sexy body," Tre giggled into her hair.

"You have a sexy body? I never knew that," Sabrina giggled back to him.

"I'll show you sexy body," Tre growled as he crushed his lips onto hers. Tre backed Sabrina into the wall and leaned into her. Sabrina moaned as she felt Tre's weight along the length of her body. Upon hearing her moan, Tre bit her lip as he tried to stay in control of his body. Sabrina tasted the blood as Tre bit her lip and she moved her hands down his sides. Tre moaned her name as he felt her hands on his body. He almost lost focus as she grabbed his ass and pulled him into her. Tre then responded by grabbing her ass and with that he lost what little control he had. He ripped off their clothes and they sank onto the floor for the first of many sexual antics of the night.

The alarm went off at 7am the next morning. Sabrina groaned at the noise, but felt good because she knew that she would be putting in a good hard days work. She enjoyed the work since it kept her feet on the ground and head level. She glanced over at her husband and smiled as he was still sleeping. She brushed away a lock of hair from his youthful looking face. She kissed his cheek before she rolled out of the bed. Within 10 minutes she was walking down the hallway toward the kitchen smelling the scent of coffee brewing. She was surprised to find Mike sitting at the kitchen table waiting for the coffee to finish.

"Hey, Mike. What are you doing up this early this morning."

Mike was sitting at the table and looked up as he heard Sabrina speak to him. He had to check his breath at what she was wearing. Sabrina had on a tight pair of Levi's that hugged her curves perfectly. A black studded belt was wrapped around her waist. She had a t-shirt that had a picture of an old Tootsie Pop commercial with the words 'Want a lick?' on it. It was a baby tee so it was short and tight and hugged her breasts. The outfit was completed with a pair of cowboy boots and a Green Day zipped hoodie under her arm. Mike felt his blood rush to his neither regions as he looked at her. It took him a moment to find his voice.

"Nothing really, sometimes I get a good night's sleep and then find myself up early so I just go with the flow. What are you doing up?"

"Oh, I'm just starting my day here. I always get up this early. I usually check my emails and shit; drink my morning Diet Pepsi and eat my apple, and then go out to the barns. I would love to sit and chat with you instead Mike, if you want company that is."

"Why sure Sabrina, I would love company."

Sabrina went and grabbed her soda and her apple and sat down next to Mike. They sat and talked for the next 20 minutes. They discussed everything from the band to Mike's and Tre's golfing hobby. At 7:30 Sabrina excused herself to go to work. Before she left the kitchen, she wrote a message about calling the interior decorator for Jim when he came into work on the dry erase board next to his desk. She then walked back over to Mike and kissed him on the cheek and then walked out the door.

Mike watched her walk away and was fascinated with her. He couldn't believe how down to earth she was and how she always thought about the people around her. The fact that she was letting all the kids redecorate their rooms meant a lot to him. It showed him what type of person she really was. It took him a moment to get over her kissing his cheek. 'Wow, she is amazing. Tre is such a lucky bastard,' Mike thought to himself.

About an hour later, the morning stillness was shattered by the sounds of American Idiot blaring through a set of loudspeakers. The music was coming from the training race track was located behind the house. The track was visible from anyone sitting in the kitchen. Mike turned and watched Sabrina on the back of a rather large black horse who was dancing sideways. She was followed by her cousin Chris who was on the back of a calm grey horse. Within a few minutes of the music blaring, the adults came into the kitchen rather groggily.

"Who the fuck is playing our shit this early?" Billie Joe grumbled.

"I don't know why, but I would hazard a guess that Sabrina has something to do with it," Mike replied as he pointed out the window toward the track. The group looked out toward where Mike was pointing. At that precise moment, the large black horse that Sabrina was riding, jumped and danced sideways. That movement must have caught the woman unprepared, since she went head first over the horse's head and landed on the ground.

The group watched as Sabrina stuck an arm in the air and wiggled her fingers, she then did the same with the other arm. A leg followed, and then the other one. She rolled over onto her stomach and got to her feet. She didn't even brush the mud off of herself. She looked at the large horse that was grazing nearby and brought her fingers to her lips and let loose with a piecing whistle. The horse raised his head and trotted over to where Sabrina was standing.

They watched with mouths open as Sabrina reached up and undid the horses' bridle and dropped it to the ground. The saddle soon followed the bridle. Sabrina took off her helmet and added it to the pile on the ground. She then reached down and pulled off her boots and soon was standing in the middle of the muddy yard in her bare feet. With one fluid motion, she grasped the horses' mane and swung herself onto its back. With no visible means of guiding, the horse started to walk toward the track entrance.

As soon as the horse touched the dirt of the track, Sabrina pulled her legs up and crouched over the withers. The horse suddenly leapt into a forward motion that quickly ate up the distance of the track. The horse and rider became one as the pair raced over the dirt. Suddenly the woman brought her legs up to the horse's back and stood up as the horse raced around the track. She had here arms outstretched and eyes closed as her long blonde hair flew out behind her like a mane. After about one and a half times around the track, the horse started to slow down. Sabrina quickly sat back down and soon the horse was walking the rest of the distance of the track.