Sequel: Fallen Embers

The Fire

Posting

Tre had his heart caught in his throat. He watched as the woman he loved fall, get up, get back on the horse, and then ride like a wild woman, even standing up. He realized that there was much more to Sabrina then what met the eye. As he watched her guide the horse back toward the direction of the barns, he fell in love with her all over again. "I think that I found someone crazier than I am," Tre laughed.

Billie Joe shook his head at the drummer. "I think she is prefect for you Tre. You both need help," the front man said. "Hell, I'm going to try to go back to bed. Are you coming Adie?"

Billie Joe and the rest of the group went back to their bedrooms in order to try to get some more sleep leaving Mike sitting at the table. Tre stood there for a moment watching Sabrina until she rode out of his sight.

"Hey Mike, are you going back to bed?"

"No, I was already up. Actually I was up before Sabrina this morning. We sat and talked for a bit before she went out to the barns. I think I'll stay here and drink some more coffee before Stella gets up."

"Okay, dude. I'm going to head back to bed. Catch you in a few."

Mike watched his best friend walk away. He hung his head on the table top. He felt like shit. Damnit, I shouldn't feel like this about my best friends' wife. Mike groaned to himself. When he watched Sabrina riding around the track bareback she looked beautiful. He groaned again as he began to get hard at remembering how she looked. She was shining like a goddess as she stood on the horses back. Her long blonde hair fanning out behind her, she looked out of this world. The lean bassist sat there trying to think about anything other than Sabrina and found himself losing the battle.

Sabrina took that moment to walk back into the house and into the kitchen. "Hey Mike, still drinking coffee? Damn I would have thought that you would be spazing from all the caffeine by now" She winked at him.

Mike groaned again. 'Damn why does she have to be so damn beautiful,' he thought to himself before replying to her. "Hell if I would have gone, I would have missed the show you put on a little bit ago," he chuckled.

Sabrina blushed. "Oh shit, you mean you saw the tumble I took? Damn horse, I should have known that Satan wasn't going to behave. He was full of the devil this morning, but after his blow out, he is nice and calm."

"Blow out?" Mike asked. "Is that some sort of sexual term?"

"Yea Mike, did you see I blew my horseh" she replied with a smile. "Actually blow out is when you allow the horse to have his head and run as fast and as far as he wants. Satan doesn't race anymore, he is just a stud now, but every so often we bring him out to the track for a lap or two so he can stretch his legs."

"Stud, blow out, Damn Sabrina sounds like a lot of sexual things," Mike joked.

"Hey don't laugh yet, you forgot about posting and how that helps when being on top," Sabrina laughed.

Now it was Mike's turn red. "Do I dare ask what posting is and how it relates to sex?"

Sabrina giggled. "Well it's what you do when riding English and the horse is trotting. You grip your inner thighs to the saddle and bring your ass out of the saddle in time to the horse's gait. You kinda go from a sitting to a standing position on the saddle. Now use your brain to figure out how that relates to sex and being on top, Mike," she said with a wink to the bassist. Sabrina kissed him again on his check as she walked by him to go to her room to change out of her muddy clothes.

Mike watched her walk away as he thought about her posting while on top of him. He closed his eyes and let his brain wander though the thoughts of Sabrina. He didn't notice that Brittney had come up behind him. He started when she hugged him from behind. "You're jumpy Mike, what are you thinking about?" she asked.

"You baby," he said as he brought her hand to his groin so she could feel the hardness. "Let's go make some noise." Mike stood and took Brittney to their room and ravished her. The only problem was that in his mind he was thinking a blonde woman but it wasn't the blonde that was underneath him.

Sabrina walked her bedroom and quietly opened the door. She glanced over to the bed and saw Tre was sleeping. She shut the door with a click and walked over to the bed. Her husband was naked as he lay there with the sheets all tangled up around his legs. She glanced at his nipple ring as it moved up and down with each inhale and exhale of his breath. Sabrina smiled to herself as she looked at her husband. 'God he is so cute sleeping there,' she thought. She leaned over to kiss him on the cheek when he suddenly woke up and grabbed her. Before she could do anything, Tre had tossed her over his shoulder and started walking toward the bathroom.

"We have a very dirty girl here and she needs to be cleaned up," he growled. "I'm going clean you up right, woman."

Tre put her down in the bathroom and she saw that the whirlpool bath was already filled with hot water. She turned to look at Tre standing there in all his naked glory. His desire for her was evident. She smiled at her husband as she locked the bathroom door with a turn of her wrist. He smiled back at his wife.

"I am such a dirty girl," she purred to him as she slowly pulled off her t-shirt.

Tre's eyes got bigger as he watched his wife strip for him. She turned her back to him as she undid the clasps of her bra. Tre glanced at his wife's naked back and his eyes drifted down to her tattoo of his signature on her lower back. The fact that she got that tattoo made him smile as she showed the world what she thought of her husband.

Sabrina turned around to face Tre again. She slowly unhooked her belt and unbuttoned her jeans and slowly unzipped the jeans till they fell open. Tre watched as her other tattoos became visible. He didn't think he could get any harder as he saw his initials on either side of her hips. She pushed down her jeans till they pooled at her feet and gracefully stepped out of them. When she was entirely naked in front of Tre did she start to move her hips like a belly dancer would. Tre watched as his wife swung her hips around and a smile came to his lips. His blue eyes darkened with desire as he stepped over to Sabrina.

"I'll show you who is really dirty," he growled into her mouth as he kissed her hungrily. Sabrina laughed as Tre picked her up and placed her in the whirlpool and quickly followed her. They came together in the bath and showed each other what being dirty meant.