Sequel: Fallen Embers

The Fire

Getting Ready

The musicians from both bands followed the big burly man out of the ballroom and back down the small set of stairs and back into the hallway where their rooms all where. Tre pulled out a spare key to 200 and inserted into the lock and quickly opened up the door. The four adults walked into a huge pillow fight with Adie and Britt in the middle of it. Tre took one look around and took a running leap and landed in the middle of one of the beds.

"Dog pile Daddy" Ramona shouted when Tre landed on the bed. With seconds Tre had disappeared under a pile of kids. Sabrina, Billie, and Mike stood in the door to survey the dog pile.

"Alright kids, off of Uncle Tre." Mike shouted in able to be heard over the sound of laughing children.

"Why Dad, Uncle Tre doesn't mind." Stella pouted.

"Because it's our turn to dog pile Tre." replied Billie.

The children heard that and all scrambled to get off of Tre so the adults could take their turn to smother Tre.

"Wait! Don't I get a say in this" Tre cried.

"Nope" Sabrina laughed as she started running from the doorway. Right before she got to the bed, she jumped up and flew like Superman and landed with a thud on top of her husband.

"Hey I might like this" Tre hollered from underneath Sabrina. Tre moved his head around to look at the doorway only to find that Mike was gearing up to join the tangle of bodies on the bed. "No, Mike, No" Tre screamed in a girly voice. Mike laughed at Tre as he jogged over to the bed and tossed his body over top of Sabrina's.

Sabrina couldn't see Mike but felt him when he landed on top of her. She giggled as she felt Mike move around to get more comfortable before Billie Joe made his way to the pile. She glanced at her husband making a half attempt to get out from underneath everyone. She finally had to move around herself to prevent getting a knee in the kidney or something. Billie Joe landed on the top of the pile with a thud. "Damn Billie Joe, you're a heavy fucker." she exclaimed.

Mike was enjoying being on top of Sabrina's back. He wiggled around a little and in doing so his lower body ended up on top of Sabrina's lower back and butt. He felt the shape of her ass under his groin area. When she wiggled a little bit, Mike felt as though he would burst and hoped that she wouldn't feel his erection that was beginning to form. Just as he thought that Billie Joe landed on top of him and that stopped the hard on from forming.

"You fuckers are heavy, get off of me." Tre exclaimed from underneath the pile of bodies. "I can't breathe"

They all scrambled to move so the drummer could take a deep breath. As Sabrina got off the bed she glanced over at Mike. His eyes were so dark blue at the moment, they took her breath away. He realized she was staring at him and he smiled at her. At that moment a knock sounded at the door to the room. Ramona ran over and answered the door.

An older woman and her teenage daughter stood in the doorway looking at the people in the room. "Shelby" she cried when she saw Sabrina standing there.

"Shelby?" Tre said as he looked at his wife.

Sabrina stuck her tongue out at her husband as she went to greet the people at the door. "Hi Sister Laur, hi Katie Lee. It's been forever and a day since I saw you both."

"Mike said that you were here, but who are all these people?"

"Mom, that is the guys from Green Day. They're a really good band they play that cool September song about the guy's dad being gone." Katie Lee spoke up when she found her voice after seeing the said band in the room.

"Laur, this is my husband Tre Cool, that is Billie Joe and his wife Adie, Mike and his girlfriend Brittney, and the two older boys are Joey and Jake Armstrong, Stella Pritchard is Mike little girl and Ramona and Frankito are Tre's beautiful children." Sabrina said as she introduced everyone.

"Laura said you were in town and got married but wow Shelby to see it in person is just wow."

"Yea, well, I have never done anything half ass before. Hey Katie you are welcomed to hang out in her with the kids if you want, the boys have a play station and the girl plan on watching movies. If you want, I'll pay you to be in charge since you are 15. It's up to you if you want to."

"Hell yea, it would be better than fighting with DJ after he comes back from the party." Katie went and walked over to the kids to get better acquainted.

"Geez Shelby, you are on the ball as usual." Laurie laughed at the other woman. "Well I'm going to get ready for tonight, are you guys sitting near the band table?"

"Yes, we are the table of six right next to your table. We'll have to chat more tonight Laur. We have gossip to trade." Sabrina said with a smile.

"Katie are you going to stay here?" the teenager nodded at her mother's question. "I'll tell your Dad so he knows." Laurie gave Sabrina a hug before she left to get ready for the party.

"Hey Katie come here." Sabrina called over. She reached into her pocket and pulled out some money. "Here is $60 bucks to order delivery food for tonight. There is soda and chips in the room but order whatever whenever you need it. And here is your pay for being in charge. 20 bucks per child. I'm giving you this now, so later when I am toasted I won't forget." the older woman said with a wink.

"Thanks Aunt Beana, we'll have fun without you drunk adults here tonight." the teenager replied with a wink of her own.

"Okay sweetie, if anything happens, we are right around the corner. Alright its an hour and a half until party kick off and I know that my husband going to need the bathroom mirror more than I will suggest we go and get ourselves around" Sabrina suggested to the others.

Within minutes the adults left the kid's room and filed into their own rooms to get around and ready for the start of the party. Tre and Sabrina opened the door to their room and walked inside. Tre leaned over and kissed his wife as he closed the door.

"What's that for?" she asked

"Thanks for thinking of everything." Tre replied simply. "I'm going to shower first since you said that I will take a while in there". Tre kissed his wife one more time and went into the bathroom.

Sabrina went and sat on the bed and flipped through channels until landing on Fuse with so happened to be showing a full day of Green Day programming. She started watching the middle of Fuse Making of Boulevard of Broken Dreams. Within a few minutes Sabrina heard the shower start running and she leaned back and enjoyed the show. About 10 minutes later the shower stopped and a wet Tre emerged from the bathroom. The woman shook her head at her husband walking around naked and dripping water everywhere. He grabbed his garment bag and strutted back into the bathroom to his wife's laughter

About another 20 minutes later a dry and presentable Tre came out. He was wearing a dark suit with red pinstripes, a black shirt with red tie. His outfit was complete with his favourite pair of Tuks on his feet. He tamed his hair up into the familiar cockatiel look and finished off his ensemble with his eyes rimmed with eyeliner.

"Damn man you look hot, we might not even make it out of the room with you looking like that." Sabrina purred as she went up to hug her husband.

Tre laughed and kissed his wife's forehead. "Oh yes we're making it out of this room, since I need to show you off tonight as the sexist woman there."

"Well I better get into the shower then and get sexy for my man. Go watch yourself on TV man, Fuse is playing all day Green Day, and 100% Green Day is just starting."

"Whoohoo" shouted Tre, "I love watching myself on TV" he ran over to the bed and lounged back to watch himself.

Sabrina laughed at the man as she undressed and went into the bathroom. She got the shower running and climbed in under the hot water. She had no sooner started to shampoo her hair when she heard a knock on the door and then Billie and Mike's voice as they entered the room. She quickly finished her shower and got out. The wet woman opened up the door a little bit and called out "Hey you didn't tell me the guys were coming over here, all my clothes and shit are out there and I'm in here with next to nothing on." She heard Tre laugh.

"You can come out here Sabrina, Mike and I promise not to look... MUCH" Billie joked.

Sabrina groaned, as she knew her husband wasn't going to help, so she decided to get back at him. She wrapped a towel around herself and looked into the mirror. The towel barely covered her entire body and she left her hair tumble down wet on her shoulders. Opening the door she walked into the main room.

She never looked at the men sitting around watching themselves on TV. She walked over to grab her garment bag and a small overnight bag, which held her toiletries and makeup. Without a word she turned on her foot and walked back toward the bathroom. Right before she turned the corner to go in she let her towel drop to the floor, and looked at the men over her shoulder. She gave them a smile and turned the corner and went into the bathroom.

Billie Joe lost it and started laughing at Sabrina and how she dished it right back to her husband. Tre looked surprised and then upon hearing Billie's laughter joined in. Mike just groaned and shook his head at the two laughing hyenas.