Sequel: Fallen Embers

The Fire

What Do You Want Michael?

There was a knock at the door followed by laughter from the hallway. Sabrina recognized Tre and Billie's voices and wondered why they were knocking rather than using the keycard. She opened the door and there was Tre and Billie trying to figure out which way the card was to be inserted. She laughed as they strolled into the room looking full of themselves.

"Adie is staying with Britt for a while until she feels better." Billie announced "We bumped into her in the hallway on our way back here."

"Let's play Truth or Dare." Tre shouted. "Billie truth or dare?."

"Dare asshole."

Tre crackled as he told Billie his dare. He had to go down the hallway with his pants down and get some more ice from the machine. With a laugh Billie unbuckled his belt and let his pants slide down to his ankles. He grabbed the ice bucket and started toward the door. Tre opened the door and held it so Billie could waddle past. The three friends followed Billie into the hallway and watched him waddle like a penguin to the ice machine. Other guests in the hotel laughed as the Green Day front man went by them. Billie disappeared into the vending room and soon reappeared with a bucket of ice. He nonchalantly waddled back to room 202 while his friends laughed.

"Okay Mike, Truth or dare." Billie said as he pulled up his pants.

"Dare."

"I think you need to go and get stoned. They are still up partying and invited us back anytime we wanted."

Mike groaned as he moved up to walk toward the door and waited for Tre and Billie to scramble over to join him at the door. Mike opened the door and the three members of Green Day disappeared with a slight click of the shutting door. About 10 minutes later the door opened again and the men walked back into the room. Tre and Billie wore stupid grins and Mike had a slightly sad look on his face. Normally he would have been in a good mood after smoking, but instead it increased his melancholy mood from earlier.

Tre and Billie sat back down on the bed while Mike returned to his position on the couch and Sabrina was still sitting in her chair. Mike stole a look at Sabrina before he looked at Tre and said "Truth or Dare?"

"Dare of course silly thing." Tre lisped to his friend.

"Okay, you need to hang your ass out the window while singing 'I love New York'." Mike figured that seeing Tre make an ass out himself would get his mind off Sabrina, or at the very least stop him from getting hard every time he thought about the older blonde.

Tre jumped up and ran over to the window and threw open the drapes with a flourish. It took him almost 3 minutes to get the window opened and soon the crisp January night air swirled into the room.

"Fuck it's cold" he exclaimed as he pulled down his pants. With a dramatic clearing of his throat, Tre maneuvered his ass to hang out of the window. All of a sudden in a voice that sounded more like fingernails scraping along a chalkboard rather than Grammy award winning musician, the familiar New York tourist song filtered through the open window and into the night air.

Billie and Sabrina were laughing so hard that tears were flowing from their eyes. When the laughter died down, Tre pulled his ass back inside and shut the window with a groan. He waddled over to where Billie was lounging and pulled up his pants. With a jump that defied gravity, Tre pulled an elbow drop onto the lead singer and they started to wrestle on the bed. It wasn't long before Billie was sitting on top of Tre's back with his arm pinned behind him.

"You like this bitch!" Billie yelled.

"Uncle, Uncle UNCLE." Tre whined from underneath the smaller man.

Billie laughed as he let Tre back up and moved over to sit with Mike, leaving Tre on the bed by himself.

"Would I be weird if I said that what I saw was kinda hot?" Sabrina asked. "Or does that make me really weird for getting kinda hot over it?"

"Nah, it makes you an enjoyer of fine arts." Billie replied with a smirk.

Tre looked at Sabrina and grinned. "Truth or Dare."

"Hell the LAST time I did this and I chose truth we ended up married. So this time, I choose dare."

Tre rubbed his hands like a old time movie villain and pretended to twist a non-existent mustache. "Okay now begins the start of the heterosexual part of the program. You have 5 minutes to give Mike a hard on without touching him below the belt. If you can not do it in the 5 minutes allowed then you must allow him to put you over his knee and spank you."

Sabrina looked at her husband and raised an eyebrow. He looked back at her innocently. She shook her head and grabbed a chair and placed it in the middle of the room. "Sit here Michael."

Mike looked uncomfortable as he sat down in the chair. He closed his eyes and tried to think of anything but Sabrina because he wanted to her over his knee and be able to spank her.

Sabrina turned and walked away from Mike. "Open your eyes." she commanded him. When he did finally open his eyes he saw that the blonde had sat down across the room from him. She stood up slowly with her face pointing to the ground. Before she was completely upright she tossed her head back and her hair flew out behind her like a curtain of blonde rain.

She looked like a wild jungle cat on the prowl and Mike Dirnt was her prey. Her eyes smoldered as she locked glazes with him. She walked toward him in a slow and taunting walk. With each step she brought her leg out and placed it in front and to the side of her leg. In doing that she swayed as her hips rocked with each step.

Mike was trying not to think of what was about to happen. When she commanded him to open his eyes and he couldn't help but to obey. When he did look at her, he was memorized. He forgot to breathe as he watched Sabrina glide across the room to stand in front of him. She stood before him and licked her lips. He couldn't help himself as he watched her tongue flick her lips. He never heard or cared about the groan that escaped from his lips.

Sabrina smiled as she looked down at Mike. He looked as though he was a fly trapped in a spider's web. She leaned into him and breathed into his ear, "Close your eyes. Now take a deep breathe in and tell me what comes to your mind. Remember eyes closed."

Mike did as she commanded and snapped his eyes shut. He took in a ragged breathe and his nostrils were assaulted by the heady and thick scent of her perfume. He let his breath out in whoosh. His mind was going a mile a minute and his breathing became more ragged. He cleared his throat, and tried to speak but he couldn't form words. Finally after taking another deep breath he found his voice.

"Walking past you in the doorway and smelling that for the first time. It's heady, it's sexy, and it smells beautiful on you skin."

"What does that do to you." she purred

"Oh god..." he groaned. "I can't say it. I can't."

"What do you want Michael." she breathed into his ear.

"Oh my god. Jesus, stop Sabrina. I'm hard, please stop." he cried as he gave in to what his mind was thinking. Mike groaned and placed his head in his hands. He didn't notice that Sabrina was still standing next to him. He started when she placed her hand under his chin, drawing his face up to look into hers. She stared at him and it felt like she was boring a hole into his soul. He eyes turned slightly sad as she gently brushed a light kiss on his lips.

"I'm sorry Michael" she whispered before she moved out of his personal space to go sit on the couch across the room.

There was silence in the room as the four friends looked at each other. Finally Billie couldn't stand the pressure. He abruptly stood and moved toward Mike who was still sitting in the chair with his head back into his hands. He placed his hand on his childhood friends shoulder and patted it. "Damn you would have to be a monk to not be moved by her Mike. Don't sweat it. It's a game and didn't mean anything."

"Shit Sabrina." Tre finally was able to speak himself. "You really need to make sure you use your powers for good and not evil."

"Sure husband." she smiled sadly. "Okay you two need to go to your own rooms. I'm tired and want to fuck my husband before he passes out." she tried to make light of what just happened.

Billie helped Mike stand up and they walked toward the door and disappeared with a slight click of a closing door. The room was quiet except for the sound of Tre and Sabrina breathing. She sat on the couch and he was still reclining on the bed. She walked over and wordlessly laid down next to him and placed her head on his chest. The rhythmic thump-thump of his heart started to lull her to sleep. He placed his arms around her and pulled her closer to him, and the last thing he remembered before closing his eyes and falling asleep was the breathing in of her heady and thick perfume.