Sequel: Fallen Embers

The Fire

A New Day Dawns

The sunlight filter through the opened drapes and bathed the room in it's warm glow. Sabrina opened her eyes and groaned at the light hurting her head. The woman squinted to stop the pain in her head as the light assaulted her brain. She groaned and nudged her snoring husband who was blissfully still sleeping. When he didn't stir, she sighed and got up to close the drapes. Sabrina glanced at the clock where the bright red numbers read 8:17am. She groaned again at the thought of only having four hours or so of sleep. She stumbled over to the window and shut the offending sunlight out of the room.

Once the room was dark, she was able to open her eyes fully. She took stock of the condition of the room and made a mental note to leave a good size tip for the cleaning staff. Empty bottles of booze were everywhere. Zima bottles, a couple of wine bottles, and the Silver Tequila bottle was on it's side with the cap off and a small amount of liquor still resting inside littered every flat surface in the room. Only the he Jack Daniels bottle was missing from the room.

Sabrina looked over at the form of her passed out husband sprawled on the bed. He was still fully dressed with his tie and jacket and Tuks still firmly on his feet. Sabrina too a moment to look at herself with the corset dress still tightly constricting her torso. She tried to reach behind her to undo the bow tie but realized that Mike had double knotted it and she was way too hung over to attempt to loosen it herself. She sighed as she moved toward Tre knowing that he was going to be near to impossible to wake, but she needed to get out of the corset and couldn't do it without help.

Sabrina walked over to the bed, and shook Tre's shoulder. Nothing happened. She sighed again as she realized that she had a task in front of her. She grabbed his chin and moved his head back and forth, but still nothing. She leaned in and whispered his name in his ear. Still nothing. He just kept sleeping and snoring slightly. She straightened up to think about what she could do.

With a small smile she tried one last thing which she knew that he would respond to, because after all, this was Tre. She chuckled to herself as she deftly unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. She reached her hand in to his boxers and grabbed a hold of him. As soon as her hands touched his skin, a small moan escaped his lips. The woman laughed out loud at her sex crazed husband, because even in an unconsciousness state he responded to sex. She raised an eye brow at the wild thought that suddenly went through her mind. She knew that her husband would become totally awake as soon as she leaned her head down and touched his skin with her lips. She smiled as she felt her husband's hands reach up and wrap around her hair signaling his now consciousness state.

Within moments Tre was wide awake and horny as hell. He stretched as his wife came up for air. He looked at her as she licked her lips and smiled at him, her eyes glistening with devilishness. He returned the smile and was pleased with the way she had chosen to wake him. He looked at his wife and realized even with hardly any sleep she was still beautiful. Her hair was rumpled and her eyeliner was smudged a little rimming her eyes and bring out the bright blue of her irises. He laced his hands behind his head and cleared his throat.

"You going to finish what you started?" he asked with a growl. He looked hurt when he heard her laugh his comment.

"Well now that I have your full and undivided attention. I need help getting undressed. Think you can lend a hand?" She asked demurely.

He chuckled at her request and sat up to help her with unknotting the corset laces. His fingers fumbled as he tried to untie the knot. A minute later he reached his goal and the corset loosened up as he pulled on the laces. Sabrina took a full breath as her rib cage became unbound. She turned around to look at her husband as she let the dress drop tp the floor. His eye's darkened with desire as he watched his wife's naked body climb on top of him.

"Just like a wise man once told me, 'I always finish what I started'." she purred with a smile as she bent her head down to do just that.

About an hour later the pair was once again in their favorite reclining position. Sabrina was listening to the thumping of Tre's heart as it settled down into a more relaxed rhythm. The drummer was tracing the outline of the star on her hip bone. A smile came to his lips as he remembered that night when the tattoo first appeared. He gently kissed the top of her head and hugged her a little tighter. She turned her head to look at him and was rewarded with the love shining in his bright blue eyes. No words needed to be said between them.

Within a few hours after breakfast, the group piled back into the large white van and on their way back to the Hopeful Farm. Mike stayed far away from Sabrina but kept sneaking looks at her during the trip home. Billie Joe made notice of Mike's behavior and reminded himself to sit down with his friend and talk with him about it. Everyone else was blind to what was going on; the kids chattered about their cool fun night, and the others chatted about the party and the music.

When Sabrina turned the large van into the driveway that lead to the house, Mike sighed audibly. Questioning eyes turned toward him as he fumbled for an answer. "I'm just still tired. I actually can't wait to go back to bed and get some more sleep." he said to cover up the fact of why he really sighed. He nerves were feeling like a guitar string that was wound too tight and was ready to break. That was because he was in confined space with Sabrina, and he could still smell her perfume that she wore last night.

The van pulled to a stop in front of the house and everyone piled out. While unloading it was discussed that they would fly back to Oakland within the next few days to get back to work in the studio. The friends grabbed their bags and went their separate ways to sleep off the rest of their hangovers.