Sequel: Fallen Embers

The Fire

That Saucy Minx

A few days later, Tre left to go to the east coast for Ramona's birthday. Sabrina had to stay behind for dress fittings for the Golden Globes which were less than 6 days away. She was nominated for Best song from a Movie, with the little song she wrote last year called Travelin' Thru. She also was busy furnishing their new home in time for Tre when he come home. Between those things and meeting the band for rehearsals she was starting to wear thing.

A few days after that, Billie Joe and Mike went to the People's Choice Award's on January 10th, where they were up for Favorite Music Group. The blonde went over to Claudia's where they watched Jake and Joey while Adie went with Billie for the show. The women and children sat up and watched the awards show. They cheered when Green Day won for Best Group and Sabrina chuckled at the 'shout-out' Mike gave to Ramona for her birthday. They booed when Green Day lost out to U2 for Favorite Tour.

A few days dragged on and Tre finally came home. He walked into a completely different house then when he left. He was amazed at what his wife had done while he was gone. There was furniture in the places where furniture was needed. The living room actually turned into a home studio. Sabrina had a contractor come in and put a door where the archway was so the room could be soundproofed. Inside was a full band set up including one of his own drum kits. A baby grand piano sat in the corner. There was a small area partitioned off which had a mixing board and full computer setup for recording. Another completely enclosed booth was next to the partition where vocals could be laid down.

As he walked around the house, he noticed little things that Sabrina had done or at least thought of around the house. Several pieces of Lisea's art work of Ramona hung along the stairwell wall leading up tp the second floor along with pictures of Frankito. There was some of his collector's items on the walls here and there. Although there was still more to do, but it was beginning to look like a lived in home.

Tre went up stairs hoping to find his wife. He opened the door to the master suite and was surprised at what was done there. A huge four poster bed California king sized bed sat against one wall. A rather large chest sat next to Tre's side of the bed serving as an end table. There wasn't anything on the chest so curiosity got the better of him and he lifted the lid. A huge grin came across his face when he saw what was inside. Sabrina had put all of their sex toys and other various items in there within easy reach. He cocked an eyebrow as he spied some lengths of rope in there. A look of understanding came on to his face when he turned to look at the poster bed.

"That saucy minx" he said as he closed the chest lid. He looked around the room and made the connection that his wife was in the bathroom. He hoped she was doing something naughty in there. Tre quickly dropped his suitcase on the bed and took off his jacket and tie and flipped his shoes toward the closet as he walked over to the bathroom doors. He slowly opened the door and saw that the lights were off, but candles had been lit to keep the darkness at bay. He looked over and saw his beautiful wife, relaxing in a bubble bath.

Her eyes were closed and she was lounging with her back toward a wall but she was still facing the doors. Tre felt his response to looking at her deep in his loins. He could see just a hint of her breasts through the bubbles that caressed her silky wet skin. Her hair was piled on top of her head with a large clip and her neck was just sending out an invitation to his lips. He crept silently through the room until he was next to her. Slowly his lips met with her neck and left a trail of wet kisses up to her ear. When he heard his woman moan at his touch, he stripped off what was left of his clothes and climbed into the tub. With open arms Sabrina welcomed her husband home until their skin grew wrinkly and the water cold.

The day of the Golden Globes arrived and Sabrina was nervous as hell. Tre and Toby along with Adie and Billie Joe were going with her to the ceremony. In their hotel suite in Hollywood, Tre and Billie sat a table drinking beer as Toby and the women folk tried to get Sabrina ready in one of the bedrooms. Adie and Toby had her in the dress, while a makeup artist and hairstylist were doing their thing and following Adie's instructions.

The black Adeline Street number was something out of the Victorian age. The bodice was a strapless corset that encompassed Sabrina down to her waist, where a full skirt circled and continued down to the floor. The back of the skirt was fuller and pulled into a bustle like creation. There was a slit on her left leg that went to almost her hip so when she walked her leg was shown off to perfection. Adie had the hairstylist pull the blonde's hair up into a messy crown where tendrils of long curls escaped to frame her face. The makeup artist lightly rimmed her eyes with kohl and brushed her cheeks with a bronzer. A soft neutral gloss graced her lips so the natural red shown through. The outfit was completed with a Adeline Street logo necklace, a pair of delicate diamond earrings that Tre gave her for Christmas, and her wedding band.

Tre and Billie both wolf whistled when Sabrina came out of the bedroom and into the main room of the suite. Tre was swept away at Sabrina and how beautiful she was. He made a quick thank you prayer to whoever was responsible for bringing them together. He was a very lucky man. He watched Sabrina pause to look at herself in the mirror and saw he make a face at her reflection. He got up and walked over to stand behind her.

"What's the face for." he asked as he dropped a kiss to her bare shoulder "You look more beautiful than words can describe."

She closed her eyes and sighed. When she looked again into the mirror she saw Tre had a confused expression on his face. "Honestly, I don't feel beautiful. I feel pretty at the moment, but certainly not beautiful." she spoke softly so only he could hear. "I hate looking at myself in a mirror. I always have. I don't know why I feel like I do, I just know I do."

Tre turned her around so that she faced him rather than the mirror she hated. He gently took her face in his hands and gently kissed her lips. She smiled at his simple gesture to tell her how he felt. The smile didn't quite reach her eyes until Tre kissed he again and whispered something in her ear. The laughter bubbled up and escaped her lips like a waterfall, and the smile finally reached her eyes

After Toby doubled checked that everyone had their credentials did he deem that they were finally ready to depart to the awards show. Sabrina sat and looked out the limo's window at the scenery going by on the short trip to the show. Within minutes they were in the traffic snarl of other limos heading to the same place. She sighed as the driver finally pulled up to where they were get out.

A security person opened the limo door and asked for credentials of everyone present. Tre pulled two laminated tickets from his inner pocket, while Billie did the same for Adie and himself. Toby picked his off his chest where he was wearing it on a lanyard. The security looked them over and moved to the side to allow them to exit the limo. Toby got out first and then Billie and Adie got out. Tre pulled Sabrina close to him to give her one last kiss before he got out. Once out he reached his hand in to help Sabrina step out of the limo.

The end of the red carpet was a hodgepodge of television and movie stars. Many of the stars brought their children with them or had a huge entourage. Once Toby made sure everyone was out of the limo he shut the door, while Adie did a quick double check of Sabrina to make sure she was all set to walk the red carpet. Satisfied that everything was correct Adie nodded to Toby who started to lead the group through the crowd and down the to the beginning of the red carpet.

Billie took Adie's hand and guided her through the crowd as he followed Toby. Tre placed his hand in the small of Sabrina's back and walked along side her as the followed Billie and Adie. She smiled at the feel of Tre's hand, she felt protected and that was a nice feeling. She wondered the feeling would last forever as she looked at Tre from the corner of her eye.

After countless photos from the photogs and numerous interview for this tv show and that tv show finally brought the group to the final stop before going inside. Ryan Seacrest from E! stood waiting for Sabrina to be brought up to him. He saw who she was with and his smile got even larger. Sabrina walked up the man with a smile on her face while noticing his reaction to who she was with.

"We're back on E!, Entertainment Televison coverage of the Golden Globe Awards. I have the honor of having Sabrina Sanders-Wright standing next to me looking outstanding in.."

"A dress designed by Adeline Street."

"And now explain who Adeline Street is actually."

"Adeline Street is the clothing line designed by Adrienne and Billie Joe Armstrong."

"Wow, this dress is stunning, please spin around so the folks at home can see the back of the dress." Sabrina neatly turned on her heel and twirled around in a full circle. As she did that Tre let out loud wolf whistle, which drew the attention of Ryan.

"Now for all of those people who didn't hear that, Sabrina's husband Tre Cool from the band Green Day just saluted his wife. Tre, Dude, come on over here." Ryan said while motioning for Tre to join them. Tre walked over to join his wife in her interview. He placed his hand again on the small of her back and was rewarded with her turning around to give him a kiss on live tv.

"Now, now kids, this is a family channel." Ryan joked "Tre man, what do think about Sabrina's chance for winning best song from a movie.?"

"I think she has a great chance, Ryan. I have complete faith in her." Tre smiled at his wife.

"Aw, that's great Tre. Now Sabrina I have to ask, what jewelry are you wearing. That necklace looks interesting. Is that a skull and cross bones?"

"Actually this is the Adeline Street logo which was designed by P-Nut from New York City. I decided to go for a more toned down look rather then be dripping in diamonds. I wanted the dress to be the focal point rather than the jewelry."

"Wow, that's great Sabrina, well good luck in there, and nice taking with you Tre. Now Juliana back to you."

With that last statement the interview was over and Ryan leaned over to tell Sabrina that he loved that her style and that it was refreshing to see in midst of all the more stuffy dress styles. Sabrina and Tre said their goodbyes to him and walked back over to where Billie Joe, Adie, and Toby were standing. "Well?" she asked her manager.

"You did good kid." he said with a smile. "You about ready to leave this circus and get inside? If so follow me!"

Sabrina smiled in relief as she followed Toby as he led the way inside. They quickly found their seats and sat back to enjoy the show. Sabrina didn't end up winning her award that night, but they all had fun away. They ended up at some after party and became highly intoxicated. It was almost 4am before they finally arrived all drunked up at their hotel suite. The friends said good night to each other in the main room of the suite and parted ways to go to their separate bedrooms.

Tre and Sabrina stumbled rather than walked into their room laughing at sometime only they knew about. Tre stopped and watched his wife kick off her heels. "Damn torture devices. I am glad that you are close to my height and I don't have to wear heels that much." she giggled as she tried to stay upright while getting out of her shoes.

After seeing her bend over, Tre could take no more and quickly removed the distance between them. He reached for her and pulled her into him. His lips crashed down on hers in a violent motion. Her moan was lost in his mouth. He loved to hear her moans and it made him even more turned on then he already was. He reached behind her to untie the corset strings in order to get her out of the dress. Under his expert fingers the ties loosened and the dress slipped off her body and pooled to the floor in a puddle of black silk, lace, and boning.

As she stood there in nothing but a tiny bit of bikini underwear, Tre breath was taken away. He lost all sense of reason and kissed her until his own head spun. He sat down on the bed and pulled her onto his lap and claimed her lips once again. She pushed him until he was leaning back on the bed and squealed when he pulled her to him to begin yet another night of wild lovemaking.