Sequel: Fallen Embers

The Fire

Slowly Now We Begin to Move...

The party was going strong when the little rag tag group walked in. Tre stated he was heading to the bar asked Sabrina if she wanted anything. “Sure. A red wine would be nice.” Mike and Billie followed Tre with their women’s drink orders.

“Is Tre always amped on 11 like that?” Sabrina questioned the lead singer’s wife.

“Oh god this is tame compared to normal for Tre,” Adrienne replied.

“Pity us... please,” Brittney chimed in.

“I feel sorry for you two then if that is the case,” Sabrina laughed. She felt that she could become fast friends with these two women.

Suddenly Sabrina felt a hand again on the small of her back and felt Tre lean into her body. He handed her the wine glass and breathed into her ear, “Miss me?”

The woman closed her eyes and said “You weren’t gone long enough to miss Tre.” The shivers continued to run rampant through her body when ever the drummer touched her.

The group stood around and talked like a bunch of long lost friends for hours, but Sabrina had a hard time concentrating. Tre kept touching her and breathing in her ear distracting her. Finally after he said “Blow job,” in her ear, she whipped around to face him. They were just a few inches apart and Sabrina was doing her best to stay focused on what she wanted to say to the drummer.

“Tre, you’re mouth is writing a check that you body can’t cash.”

Tre took a step back and cocked his head at her, with a puzzled look on his face. Mike understood what Sabrina meant and smiled to him self. ‘Tre found himself someone who is his equal finally. Actually someone who may get the best of him’ Mike thought as he put his arm around Brittney and said, “Watch for the fireworks Britt.”

Tre still had a confused look about so Billie Joe said “I think you need to translate for him Sabrina. He confuses easily. Speak slowly and use little words that he can understand,” Tre replied to Billie’s comment by flipping the lead singer the finger.

“Okay Billie Joe,” the woman said before turning back to Tre. “Tre you have been touching me and saying things all night. Don’t start something that you can’t or won’t or don’t want to finish.”

After she said that Tre looked at Sabrina and pulled her close and whispered, “I always finish what I start.”

Without another word, Tre took Sabrina’s hand and started walking toward the elevators. He touched the up button and the doors slid open. Tre stepped in with Sabrina following behind. He hit the 15 button and they both watched as the floors went by. Within a minute, the doors opened and Tre led her down the hallway to room 1514. He pulled the keycard out of his inner jacket pocket and in one deft movement, inserted the card and opened the door to his room.

Tre walked into the room and Sabrina hung back watching him from the small hallway by the bathroom. He removed his suit jacket and loosened his tie. He turned to look at the beautiful blonde woman standing in the hallway and got lost in her blue eyes. With no words between them, he opened his arms and Sabrina stepped up and leaned into him. They stood for a few minutes just looking into each others eyes, since they were almost the same height. Tre gently placed his lips to hers. Sabrina felt the jolt of electricity go through her body as he kissed her. Slowly and softly they kissed. Feather light kisses.

They pulled apart to take a breath and Sabrina started to sing an old Derringer song.

I walk over to where you are; eye to eye we need no words at all. Slowly now we begin to move, every breath I’m deeper into you, soon we two are standing still in time.
Tre started to slow dance with her as she sang. When she finished, the drummer hungrily crushed her mouth in a powerful kiss. Sabrina moaned and the sound was swallowed by his mouth. As she felt his hands move down her sides, she realized that she was going to be lost forever in his arms and that was just fine by her.

Sabrina awoke the next morning and she couldn’t move. She opened her eyes and realized why. Tre was on his back and she was cuddled up next to him with her head on his chest and his arms wrapped around her. She glanced up at the man who held her and was rewarded with his bright blue eyes looking back at her.

“Good morning sexy lady,” he growled at her.

She blushed and smiled back at him. “Good morning yourself or,” as she glanced at her watch, “good afternoon.”

Tre chuckled at her as she moved to get up off the bed. He watched her naked body as she walked toward the bathroom. When she closed the door, he sat up in leaned against the headboard and ran his fingers through his disheveled hair. He smiled to himself as he remembered the night they spent together. Tre decided that this was one woman that he had to have more of.

As Sabrina came out of the bathroom, a familiar Right Said Fred song was coming from her cell phone. The woman glanced around for her jacket and grabbed the phone from the pocket. No sooner than she flipped it open, she heard Toby’s voice screaming.

“OH MY GOD SABRINA, there are photos everyone of you and Tre Cool ‘canoodling’ with each other at the after party last night. What happened... Tell me the juicy details.”

“Toby, I’m busy right now; I can’t talk.”

“OH MY GOD; ARE YOU WITH HIM RIGHT NOW?”

“Bye Toby, I’ll call you later,” she said as she flipped shut the phone on her friends screams.

Tre laughed at Sabrina since he could hear the other man’s screams through the phone. “It sounds like he was more excited than you about last night,” the man said with a wink.

“I love him Tre, but sometimes he is more of a girl than I am,” Sabrina giggled back.

“What do you want to do today Sabrina?” Tre asked. Before she could answer, another cell phone interrupted the conversation. Tre stood up and walked to his discarded suit jacket and pulled out his phone from the inner pocket. “Yah?” Tre spoke into the phone. “Sure, we’ll meet you all for lunch downstairs in 20 minutes. Bye.”

“Good, I was going suggest food since my tummy is rumbling Tre,” Sabrina stated. “But I have to go back to my suite and change clothes.”

“Hold on, let me change and I’ll go with you Sabrina.” He quickly put on a pair of jeans with a tee shirt and slipped on his suit jacket. A pair of Tuks completed his attire.