Sequel: All of Them People

Those Two Guys and That Girl

What was said, and What was done....

Its kind of Ironic that this was our last chapter, the chapter name and description... I figured it was the best one to use for what I'm about to say.

I know by reading this your going to be extremely mad, hell I would be after everything we done together is gone. It's not don't worry. I tucked it away, I guess in hope that maybe one day we will work on it together again and also in fear that I no longer will be apart of it.

I know messaging you both wont have any effect either way; Hell you might not even see this! For the record I'm not saying sorry I'm not apologizing, if that what you think this is, no I'm here to say thank you, thank you for the amazing summer we had in 2014. I'll always remember it, and I hope you both will as well.

I'm keeping my head held high as I hear these wild rumors going around that, yes carley, you and your mom have started. So thank you for that. I want to make something clear, in the fight did I push you? yes. However you pushed me too, and you don't see me going around town starting stuff. so i'm asking you to just stop. we are both the victims as well as the bad guys here! your not perfect either. Should i have pushed you. no that was wrong of me and I'm not afraid to admit that.

As for the so called "bruises" that you claim I had something to do with, I will apologize for that. That was not my intent to harm you in any way.

I was going through some hard times and I just wanted my friends to be there for me, in which neither of you were. but that's okay because I was the fool that thought you would have been. There for my actions were based on that. I'm sorry that i felt left out, forgotten, unwanted. My feelings only became reality and I couldn't face it at the time.

I have a lot of unanswered questions that I know will never be answered. And I agree with both of you. It's better if we weren't friends, not that we are now anyways.The reason why I'm writing this is mostly for me. If you guys happen to disagree with anything I'm saying because I know you will. Either leave it alone or write your own one of these. It helps get all the built up anger out trust me. I feel better already.

Not sure what else to say. I guess goodbye to everything we once were, and to everything we could have been together...bye.
-From Kim