Status: Will try to update around once a week but I am doing my last year of high school this year so updates may be slow.

From the Shadows of the Dark Unknown

Chapter 2

*Chris’ POV*
Tonight Ryan, Ricky, Balz, Devin, myself and the members of Asking Alexandria planned on going out for a boy’s night since we it was our break in Scranton during the tour we were currently doing. Danny was planning the night tonight and knowing him, it wasn’t going to be good.

It hit 8 pm and our hire vans horn beeped outside the where the buses were, The guys from Motionless In White got off the bus and got into the van, we were off to the night. Soon enough the van hit to a stop and all of us got out of the van, Danny in lead was leading us to what he had planned for us tonight. We were walking past this semi large building and I was just silently hoping we weren’t going to a bar or nightclub as those aren’t my things, soon enough we stopped outside the door of the building and in large florescent lights said Diverse Girls. ‘Oh god he’s taking us to a strip club’ I thought in my head
“Alright boys, here’s your money. Now spend it on whatever girls you want” said Danny before heading inside with a grin on his face, we all looked at each other and headed inside. Flashing lights were all around and different genres of music were played around, there were different rooms that had florescent signs on them such as Rocky Babes or Pop Sluts or Hip Hopping Booty’s, we all split up and went to whatever room we wanted to. I decided on the Rocky Babes since I could hear the start of Whore by In This Moment which I was guest starring in the music video.

Right in front of me was the most beautiful girl I have laid my eyes on, I sat around where her stage was and watched her. Soon enough Danny joined me but opposite where I was sitting and gave the girl money, when the song was almost to a finish Danny gave her money & grabbed her arm; he whispered something to her and she gave him a look of disgust. She finished and walked off stage.

Danny walked away to a guy who walking to a girl who looked like she worked here, I watched their expressions since I couldn’t really make out what they were saying to each other. The girl walked away to a door that they were standing next to while Danny was waiting for something, what seemed a few minutes later; the girl walked back to where she originally was and shook her head to Danny before whispering something in his ear. He walked away and went around collecting the guys;
“Come on lads, let’s get out of here” he said with a slur.

We soon headed back to our buses and I automatically fell asleep in my bunk thinking about the mystery girl who was dancing on the stage.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this chapter was short and that it's been a couple of weeks since I last updated but I have been busy doing year 12.
Thanks to the 4 subscribers and the 1 recommend, I would love to see people commenting as it helps with feed back as I haven't written a story in a while and may be a bit rusty.
So read, comment, subscribe, recommend.
Would love to see more people read this!
See you in the next chapter I will post hopefully soon!