Transcontinental Overload

Molly.

Eliska was the last person that Molly would have guessed would suggest they go to a club, but apparently Malaysia has some of the best clubs that the world had to offer. According to Eliska, they hadn’t gone out until they’d gone partying in Asia.

Molly had never been much of a drinker, but with this being the second time they’d gone out in a public place that served alcohol, she thought she should at least try to participate.

When the ten of them walked into the busy club one after another, Molly realized it was going to be next to impossible to keep them all together. There was no place big enough for ten people to sit and no open space on the dance floor that was big enough for more than half of them.

They were separated almost immediately by a crowd of girls around their age, and Molly quickly reached for the first person she could find out of desperation not to end up alone. It was Liam’s arm that she grabbed onto, and he placed the opposite hand on top of hers as he began taking a few steps to the side.

The two of them found a safe place against the wall where they could somewhat avoid the crowd, but when Molly looked back towards the rest of the group, they were no where to be found.

“Well, it looks like we lost them, yeah?” Liam shouted over the music, leaning in towards Molly’s ear so she could hear him.

He smiled at her and she smiled back, while shrugging her shoulders. “Looks like.”

“Would you like a drink?” Liam asked as he motioned his head in the direction of the bar to his left.

Molly thought briefly about declining, as she knew her tolerance would be next to nothing, but she didn’t see the point in the life experience if she wasn’t actually going to partake in it.

“Yeah, that sounds good,” Molly said, nodding her head softly.

Just as she had finished speaking, Liam reached down for her hand and was pulling her towards the bar. He stepped right up to the front with Molly directly behind him, held up two fingers and pointed to the shot glass of the woman sitting next to him. The bartender handed him two of the drinks, and Liam quickly turned back around to Molly.

He had a small smile on his face as he passed her the shot, and she nervously took it from his hands.

“To adventure,” Liam said, smiling at Molly as he held his glass in the air.

Molly smiled back at him and nodded. “To adventure.”

Molly clicked her glass gently against his, and at the same time the two of them downed the shots with both of their bodies trembling as they did. The alcohol was much stronger than anything Liam had ever tasted and Molly didn’t even know alcohol that coarse could exist. There was no telling what the hell Liam had ordered, but Molly was already feeling the drift of the alcohol.

A chuckle left her lips as she looked at Liam, who had a shocked expression on his face, and he chuckled back.

“Well, that was strong, wasn’t it?” Liam said as he puffed his lips out. “I don’t think I’ll be having another one of those.”

Molly laughed and nodded. “I think that’s smart.”

“Would you like to dance?” Liam asked quickly, motioning his head out towards the dance floor. It was extremely crowded and Molly wasn’t totally sure how they were going to fit, but she was really feeling the alcohol and dancing with Liam sounded very nice.

“Yeah, yeah,” Molly said as she nodded. “Let’s do that.”

Liam smiled at her and quickly reached down for her hand, pulling her out towards the dance floor. Her lips tickled as she walked, and she knew she was getting more drunk by the second.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, well, well..
That's a bit of drama, isn't it?
Molly might be getting herself into a mess of trouble.

Thanks for reading!
♥ Katie ♥