Transcontinental Overload

Maymay.

“Come on Maymay, you’ve been in the bathroom for ages!” Eliska yelled; thumping on the door as it swung open.

“Sorry Eli,” May stated with a soft grin, she walked back into her room with Eliska trailing her and May turned with a raised eyebrow,

“Have you forgotten, we’re going to out today, everyone’s already heading out to the taxis,” Eliska stated and May’s eyes widened.

“I must have been in the shower longer than I thought!” May exclaimed, grabbing her handbag and her camera bag, she threw the straps onto her shoulder and clumped her hair together to form a messy bun at the top of her head.

The girls headed to the front door and as Eliska locked up May asked, “so we’ll be going inside the twin towers?”

Eliska shook her head, “No, the towers are just offices, nothing to see in there, unless you’re interested in Petrosains?” May furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and Eliska chuckled before continuing, “Petrosains. Basically, it's like a museum for petroleum.” She finished explaining and May pulled a face.

“I’ll pass,” May stated with a hum.

“Thought so,” Eliska replied, “There’s a mall beside the towers though, and there’s a beautiful park around there too.”

Eliska didn’t have time to finish explaining as the girls walked up to the waiting cabs, Eliska hopped into a cab but May couldn’t fit and she turned to hear her name being called.

“Maymay, I saved you a spot,” Zayn had stepped out of the vehicle and was motioning her over. May waved to Eliska before heading over to Zayn with a grin on her face.

“Thanks!” She stated, sliding into the middle seat as Zayn climbed in after her. May saw that Molly was in the front seat and May saw between Zayn and Liam because she was the smallest.

“Sorry for keeping you guys waiting,” May apologized.

“Its fine, you didn’t keep us long,” Molly spoke up, smiling back at May as the boys hummed their agreements.

The car trip was surprisingly short, although May had zoned out for most of it and only came out of her thoughts when Zayn was unbuckling her seat belt for her.

“You feeling okay, it’s unlike you to be so quiet.” Zayn teased as they walked over to the rest of the group.

“Very funny,” May stated sarcastically, but a smile surfaced to her lips as she playfully nudged Zayn.

“There’s that smile,” Zayn chuckled.

“So what do you guys want to do first?” Eliska asked, receiving various answers, “We might as well spilt up then, but we’ll meet back here for lunch in a couple of hours okay?”

And with that being said everyone went their own ways, either choosing to go to the mall or the park. Zayn wasn’t sure what he wanted to do and he was about to ask May when he saw her turn and give him an excited smile, he knew that playful look all too well.

“Let me guess, you want to go to the playground?” He asked with a smirk and she nodded her head quickly, grabbing his hand and tugging him into the direction Eliska had pointed to.

“Eli also said there was an aquarium as well!” May said with a squeal and Zayn let May pull him along.

When they arrived at the playground May let go of Zayn’s hand and took off toward the swing set, sitting down and letting her feet dangle as Zayn took a seat beside her. May pulled her camera out of its carry bag and snapped some pictures.

“Did you hear Liam and Molly have a thing,” May suddenly said, looking up over her camera to gauge Zayn’s reaction as she took a picture of him.

“Yeah, Liam wouldn’t shut up about it,” Zayn chuckled.

“To be honest, myself speaking, I’m not really interesting in looking for a romance on this trip, it’s better to not expect anything than be disappointed,” May spoke thoughtful.

“What makes you think you’ll be disappointed?” Zayn asked curiously.

“Well, I’m a potato compared to the others girls,” May took a picture of the view as she rocked back and forth on the swing.

“A potato huh? If it makes you feel any better I think you’re the prettiest potato I’ve ever met,” Zayn teased, leaning over and pulling on chain of May’s swing so she started swaying side to side.

“You know, I think that’s the nicest thing someone’s ever said to me!” May laughed.

They talked a while longer before getting up and taking a walking around the park, May continued to take photos, making sure to email them to her family back home. Once they had had enough of the park they approached the closest aquarium, going in and taking a look around.

May had to admit that today was a nice change, since the group had started travelling their schedules had been nothing but hectic and the only time they got to relax was when they were crawling into bed, calling it a night.

As for her relationship with the group May had gotten close to Eliska, much to everyone’s surprise, especially Louis’. May also spent most of her time with Zayn although at first she was wary because it was mostly out of force that he was with her, now however after the few weeks they had gotten to know each other more and became comfortable with one another.

May glanced over at Zayn as he watched the fish in the large tank, happy that she decided to go through with this trip in the end.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry this took so long to update!
But I hope you enjoy the fluff!
-Jordy