Transcontinental Overload

Lauren.

It was a new day and the group had decided to go to Berjaya Times Square Theme Park. As usual Lauren had never heard of it before so it was new to her. The ten of them been driven there before coming to a stop out the front of the Square. Eliska had led them toward through the large crowd of people. The ten of them had automatically grabbed hold of something that one of the others was wearing.

Louis was gripping Eliskas’ wrist, Zayn gripped the brunettes shirt while MayMay held the bottom of Zayns’ shirt, Molly had grabbed hold of MayMays’ wrist, Liam held the blondes wrist, Harry clasped both Liam’s shirt and Noémie’s upper arm. Lauren had grabbed hold of the brown haired girls other hand and Niall’s wrist as the ten of them moved through the crowd. To some it would have looked funny but at least they knew they wouldn’t lose each other suddenly.

Once they were inside of the building they let go of each other before Eliska moved towards the lifts.

“Floors five to eight is where the theme park is,” she stated a large smile spread across her face. Everyone nodded their heads all of them piled into the elevator, it was a reasonably tight squeeze, Lauren was pushed against Niall. She felt a blush creep across her face as she looked up at the blonde.

“Bit snug ay,” she laughed.

“Just a bit,” the blonde agreed a chuckle leaving his lips.
Lauren was relieved the camera crew hadn’t come up in the lift. They were starting to get on her nerves, there was next to no privacy with them rolling all day capturing everything that happens between the group, all the juiciness of a possible relationship breaking out.

“How do you cope with the camera crew?” she asked genuinely interested in how the blonde was so relaxed around them, how they just didn’t seem to phase him at all.

“Pretend they’re not there,” he stated simply shrugging his shoulders. Lauren rolled her eyes of course that was the answer; just pretend that men with big cameras weren’t in her personal space ninety nine percent of the time.

“Because that’s easy,” she stated dryly earning a loud laugh from the singer. She quickly slapped him lightly to try and silence him but it was too late she felt everyone’s eyes looking in their direction.

“What you laughing about?” Harry asked, Lauren looked at the curly haired male whose brow was arched quizzically.

“Nothing, just remembered somethin’ funny,” the green-eyed singer sighed a smile spread across his face as he shook his head at his friend. Lauren looked back at Niall who playfully winked at her. The elevator dinged just as her cheeks caught alight again, slowly everyone filtered out. Lauren gaped at the scene before her, there were rides scattered throughout the building, eating facilities, shopping areas and several other things. Her dark eyes drank everything in, her ears were filled with excited screams and the hum and whirrs of the rides as they zipped throughout the bulding.

“This is amazing,” Lauren gaped doing a full three sixty to take everything in.

“Have you ever been to a theme park before?” Molly asked automatically the brown haired country girl shook her head.

“Nope,” she was gobsmacked at the amount they could fit into the building.

“Alight then, what one are we going on first?” Harry asked excitedly.

“Whichever one catches your attention,” Eliska stated happily. Each of them broke off into small groups and began to look around, however Lauren was quite content standing where she was and watching everything. It wasn’t until Niall tapped her gently on the shoulder snapping her out of her daze that she came back to reality.

“Did ya wanna go for a look ‘round?” Lauren nodded her head, Niall smiled holding out his arm, the brunette casually looped her arms with his as the two began to walk around. Behind her she heard the ding of the elevator arriving with the camera crew.
As the two wandered around Niall thought he would strike up a conversation with the young woman.

“So, where ya from, what part of Australia?”

“Wudinna, it’s a small country town towards the bottom of South Australia, not much there to be honest. One Pub, one footy club, we’re known for our massive rock that people come and climb. Other then that it’s a pretty empty place.”

“So what do ya do for fun?”

“Hmmm… a lot of the time I am working on the farm with dad, branding cattle, rounding up sheep, sheering, spraying, driving tractors. That’s just work though… fun… wow I haven’t done anything with my friends for an age always too busy… but we have a dam we go swimming in, climb Mount Wudinna, have a round of Footy with the guys. Sometimes we drive down to Port Lincoln for the day and have a big spend up. On dusk we go horse racing that’s always fun. There is a lot we do but it also depends what you classify as fun. I don’t know if a big pop star such as your self would be interested in sheering sheep or swimming in a dam.”

“You may be surprised, I might enjoy meself doin that stuff,” the blonde stated truthfully. Lauren nodded her head.

“Alright when we get to mine I’ll get a few sheep for you to sheer,” her tone was light and playful causing the blonde to smile and nod his head.

“It’s a date,” Lauren chuckled as the two continued to walk around. The brunette knew the camera’s would be on her and Niall but at the moment it was so easy to forget they were there.”
The blonde haired Irishman pulled her to a stop turning his attention to the rollercoaster that people were climbing into.

“You up for a ride?”

The farm girl looked at the ride a slight uneasiness twisting her stomach, swallowing she nodded her head. “Alright.”

Smiling Niall pulled her over to the ride and the two climbed in next to each other. As soon as the brace went down Lauren became worried, she had never done this before. Instantly all the possibilities of the ride malfunctioning began racing through her mind. Niall sensed her worry reaching out he grasped her hand in a reassuring manner, turning her head the dark eyed girl locked eyes with him smiling and squeezing his hand.

Thank you. she mouthed just as the ride took off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Esther again.
So sorry for the late. But it's here now so I hope this makes up for it :)