Status: Plz comment good or bad.

Leaf

Confusion

A sudden pain reached my gut, as I hit the floor. I violently vomited on to the soft wool mat on my bright cerulean bedroom floor. That was all I remembered before I awoke, my mother was sitting across from me in the old rocking chair. Her face was a pale white and I automatically went to comfort her but discovered I couldn't move. Then I drifted off again into a deep sleep...
My mother gave me a weak smile when I came back into consciousness, my mind filled with confusion and I was unaware of what had happened. Then my head jolted with the pain of memories flowing back into my skull. Too overwhelming was the pain and I entered a state of unconsciousness yet again. My mind was swept by the memories of the day before. A few memories I had from the end of the meeting with my attacker was that I entered a blue, hazy mist. The torment was unbearable and I thought my skin was going to peel off with the ease of peeling a ripe banana. I felt like I was falling out of a plane hurtling towards the sharp blades of grass; I actually landed on my rug in my bedroom with a thud.
This time I awoke with a hand on my shoulder with my mother telling me everything was going to be ok which I suppose anyone would do. I then attempted to move and discovered I could now move with a more intense pace than ever before; this threw my mother aback. She soon started weeping and shouted for my father or as I called him Uncle Jack. My father was of a typical build and stood in the doorway for a few second before spotting the sight of my mother crying and automatically wrapping his hands around her soft fragile body before she whispered a few words to him.
“What are you saying”, Leaf unintentionally raised his voice and his mother was frail in his father’s arms.
Uncle Jack breathed out his words in a raspy voice, “Maybe we should tell the boy Ruth”.
“No, no, no”, his mother repeated.
“Tell me what”, Leaf questioned.
Jack sat on the edge of his bed whilst his mother was left cowering in the corner of his room.
“The truth”, Jack said with much worry...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the delay, hopefully chapter 3 will be longer and will come out quicker! Thanks for the support.