Status: Finished

Something New

Something New

„Patrick! Move your fucking ass down here!“, a pretty pissed of Gerard Way yelled, still glaring at the mirror in front of him. Like this would change anything.

“Yeah, Darling?”, the singer asked in a (too) sweet voice, while he got up.
Especially stressing the pet name.

“What do you- holy shit!”, he started, as he entered the room but immediately cut himself in at the sight of his boyfriend; especially at the sight of Gerard´s hair.

“Don’t you dare laughing”, he snarled, when Patrick literally laid on the floor, laughing his (Gerard had to admit) sexy ass off.

“Y-you have no i-idea, h-how good this is!”, he hardly crocked out between hysteric giggles, trying to wipe away the tears, which run over his red cheeks.

“It´s everything BUT funny!”
“P-please stop! I-I´m going to piss myself, if you go on!”

Clenching his teeth, Gerard waited for his BELOVED boyfriend to calm down; his arms folded in front of his chest.

“Ok, seriously-“, Patrick couldn´t hold back his giggling at the last word, “Why´s your hair pink?”
“I. Don´t. Fucking. Know. I just washed my hair and they got like that.”

“You mean, this wasn´t … voluntary?”
“You´re seriously asking-“the actually red haired, started to yell, until Patrick held up his hands apologetically;

“I´m sorry, baby. But… uhm…”, he awkwardly scratched his neck.

“It´s not like … I mean, I wouldn´t be surprised, if this is the last dye, you haven’t had before… Ugh, don´t look at me like that!”, he cried out, as Gerard glared at him, like he was the devil himself. Surprisingly it was still pretty scary, although he glared through his bright pink streaks.

“But how didn´t you notice, that… - fuck”, Patrick sighed.
“What do you mean?”
“I kind of bet with Pete, that… uhm no one could ever get you, to dye your hair pink…?”, he hesitantly mumbled, making it more sound like a question.

“You did what?!”
“He was drunk as fuck! I didn´t thought, he´d even remember!”

“Well, looks, like he DID!”, Gerard snapped demonstrative holding up a fist full of his streaks.
“Gerard… I´m sorry ok?”, the younger tried to apologize; his shoulders falling down as his face changed into a serious expression.

“Sorry about that bet, or sorry about laughing at me?”, Gerard asked, trying his best to keep up his whining voice.

Which was kind of hard, since Patrick gave him those huge puppy-dog-eyes and a trembling bottom lip.

This guy really knew how to work people, especially his boyfriend.

“Sorry about everything”, Patrick promised with a light smile when he noticed that Gerard slowly but surely gave in, ere he grabbed the elder’s wrists and pulled him in to a tight hug, ere he got on his tip toes to press a gentle kiss on his lover´s forehead (and some of his pink streaks).

“`kay. I got it. It´s ok”, Gerard sighed, not able to stay mad at the love of his life any longer.
They remained silent for a couple of minutes, still holding onto each other.

“O, by the way…” Gerard trailed of in a sweet voice, slowly trailing the tips of his fingers around the shorter man´s neck, ere he brought his lips to the shell of his ear.

“What do you mean?”
“Go and get me new dye”, he simply stated, ere he pulled out of their embrace.

“But Gerard!”, Patrick whined like the seven year old he was, but quickly shut his mouth at his boyfriends’ facial expression.

“But it´s Saturday afternoon! I´m going to die out there!”, he tried to point out a couple of minutes later.

“You´re going to die IN HERE, if you don´t hurry up, sweetie”, Gerard told him nicely ere he pecked his pouty lips one last time and went to their living room.

Behind him, he still heard Patrick’s grumbling and whining, when Gerard flopped down on their couch, immediately reaching out for his sketchbook and pencils.

_________________________________

Eventually, Patrick finished (and survived) shopping and went back to his and Gerard’s apartment, where his boyfriend was already waiting for him.

And eventually indeed boyfriend finally got rid of his unwanted hair-color.

So, the couple spent the evening like every other day; Patrick lying on the couch, not really paying attention to the movies which were on TV.

No, he was way too busy; playing with those (by then again) fire red streaks which belonged to this beautiful man who comfortably laid between Patrick´s legs.

Patrick´s eyes fixed on the actually empty white sheets of Gerard´s sketchbook, where his skilled fingers slowly but surely, created whole new words, just with his mind and a couple off worn out pencils.

The only difference, to their normal evening routine was, that Gerard eventually got up, explaining, that he had something important to do, ere he kissed his lover´s lips one last time and left their apartment.

Not even one hour passed, until he came back, directly making his way back into Patrick´s arms, and cuddled tightly up against his chest.

“What did you do?”, Patrick asked in a curious voice, once he´d rested his chin on Gerard´s shoulder.

“I´m pretty sure, you´ll see tomorrow”, was the only answer he got before Gerard yawned loudly, almost falling asleep on top of his boyfriend.
__________________________

The next morning started with the (pretty annoying) ringing of Patrick´s cellphone.

While he still was half asleep and whiny, as he blindly searched for his phone, the singer already could hear Gerard´s silent chuckling beside him.

“Need your glasses, baby?”
“Thatwouldbequietusefull”, came the muffled answer.
After, what seriously felt like forever, he´d finally gotten his phone and answered the call without checking the ID.

“God, calm down Mike, I didn’t get one word”, he sighed at when the voice on the other end of the line got faster and faster.

“Would you mind, if I´d kill your little brother?”, he whispered to Gerard, not really paying attention to the more or less senseless stream of words.

“You want me to talk to him?”, he asked chuckling, automatically pulling the phone out of Patrick´s hand.

“What´s up, kiddo?”
“I´m not going to talk to you.”

“Why´s that?”, the singer chirped happily, tightly cuddling up to Patrick´s side.
Silence.
Rolling his eyes about his brother’s stubbornness, he gave the phone back to Patrick.

A couple of minutes passed until they finally hung up, in Patrick´s case with a pretty puzzled expression.

“What did he say?”, Gerard giggled at the smaller man´s face.
“What the HELL did you do to Mikey´s boyfriend?”

“My brother´s already had so many boyfriends… I really don´t know, who-“, the red haired trailed of n an innocent voice, but couldn´t hide the evil grin, which just made its way up to his lips.

Already assuming the worst, Patrick took a deep breath, ere he quickly pushed Gerard away, swiftly gripping his wrists, holding them up above his head, as he climbed on top of him.

“Gerard. Arthur. Way. Would you please be so kind, to tell me, what exactly you did to my bass-player and your little brother´s boyfriend for over two years now, also known as Pete Wentz?”, Patrick asked in the sweetest voice, his forehead pressed against the pouting red haired´s.

“Why do you always have to be that formal?”, Gerard asked, not bothering to answer his boyfriend´s question.
“Wouldn´t this pretty little mind of yours find a way to mess up my words, if I wasn´t?”
Gerard pouted even more.

“Come on and tell me, Gee”, he mumbled, swiftly pressing a little kiss on Gerard´s forehead.
>It can´t be that bad, Mike´s probably just over dramatic again… It can´t be that bad-< he repeatedly told himself, while he waited for the man beneath him to finally open his goddamn mouth.

Well, until indeed man finally parted his lips.
“Seriously, Gerard?! Fucking SERIOUSLY?”

“He fucking deserved it He put that fucking bleaching stuff into my shampoo!”

“But however you can´t just- wait a second”, Patrick sighed, when his phone started buzzing again.
Quietly grumbling, he reached out for it again, still sitting on Gerard´s stomach.

While Patrick seemed to have a pretty bad head ache, during he scrolled through his messages, Gerard inconspicuously tried to slide away from him.

Which didn´t work in the best way, and things didn´t go better, when Patrick shifted his weight to keep him in place, much to Gerard’s displeasure.

“Well, now I finally know, why you didn´t become a hairdresser”, the singer eventually mumbled with a cracked smile ere he threw his cell back onto his nightstand and finally got up but pulled his boyfriend to his chest again.

“What do you mean?”, the red haired asked silently, once he´d shifted into a more comfortable position in Patrick’s arms.

“Pete just mailed me a photo of his new >hair-cut<, you little psychopath.”
“You´ve seen me yesterday. Do you really ask me for charity for him?”

“I know you too good to try that.”, Patrick mumbled to his boyfriends ear and cuddled him even tighter ere he whispered a silent >I love you< too Gerard´s ear.

“Love you too.”

___ Same Morning – only a few streets further at Mike and Pete´s house - Mike´s pov ___

“Ugh, Mikey… It´s too early! Stay in here…”, I heard Pete´s whining near my right ear and felt his hot breath touch the skin of my neck, when I tried to untangle our legs to get out of bed.

“I´m just going to the bathroom…”, now it was my turn to whine, as I gently unwrapped his arms around my waist.

“I kind of need that arm too”, I sighed after similar attempts of freeing my right arm out of my lovely boyfriend´s death grip.

Sighing, I eventually turned around, actually to press my head in the crook of his neck. But instead finally looked up to his beautiful face; which I quickly regretted. Of course not because of the vision itself (which was as gorgeous as every other day).

No it actually was his hair, which looked kind of…

Look; it took me months, to persuade Pete, to finally grow his hair longer, so the longest streaks almost touched his shoulders. I really don’t know why, but somehow, there couldn´t be anything that was sexier, than a long haired Pete Wentz … well, at least in my case.

“Hey, earth to Michael way”, his curious voice pulled me out of my trance as he waved his hand in front of my face.

“What´s wrong? Cat got your tongue?”, he laughed at my deer-in-the-head-lights-gaze ere he put two fingers under my chin, bringing me so close to him, that I could see my reflection in his gorgeous chocolate brown eyes.

Without a word, I threw off the covers, grabbed his hand and pulled him with me to the bathroom; in front of the mirror.

“Mikey…! Why do you –fuck!”, he trailed of in a whining voice but quickly cut himself in, when he stared at his reflection; almost every of his streaks had been cut down, most of them not longer than an inch anymore. Some of them even shorter.

“Uhm, Pete…”, I hesitantly mumbled when he slowly raised up his hand to pull on some loose streaks and they fell down to his bare feet.

“How the hell…”, I trailed of silently when he kept silent, carefully tugging on the edge of his cut down hair.

I got no answer, but caught the little tightening of his eyes.

“Pete…”, I sighed, stepping over to him and cupped his face with the palms of my hands.
“Tell me”, I demanded, nudging my nose against his.

In the end, it took me almost an hour, until my lovely boyfriend had finally told me everything.
“Mike…?”, he trailed of slightly unsure, when I run to get my cell, immediately dialing Patrick´s number.

Holding up my hand, I cut him off, dearly waiting for Patrick to finally pick up his goddamn phone.
To be true, I started to feel kind of bad for my fucking brother´s boyfriend, once I´d started yelling at him. But at some point, I was just so pissed off, I wouldn´t be surprised if steam would start to leave my ears, like in one of Gerard´s countless comics.

“God, calm down Mike, I didn’t get one word”, I heard Patrick´s sighing at the other end of the line.
“Mikey…”, Pete mumbled silently, as he tugged on the edge of my sleep shirt.

“Just one second”, I mouthed to him, during I waited for Gerard to give the phone back to Patrick.
“C´mere , I´ll try to fix that”, I offered to him, once I´d ended the call and softly pushed him down onto the edge of the tub ere I pulled the scissors out of his hand.

After another half an hour, filled with (mainly Pete´s) teeth clenching, cursing and complaining, I´d finally managed to get his streaks into a more or less proper cut.

“What do you think, huh?”, I whispered to his ear, once I´d pushed him in front of the mirror again and rested my chin on his shoulder.

The next thing I knew was that I suddenly was pushed up against the wall behind me and his lips were pressed onto mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, this is super-stupid... please don´t mind ok, but I really like this Pairing...

Thank you for reading, Love, KuroSakura!