Status: Thank you for reading

The Games we Play

And we play like children into the night

“He wants to see me again.”

Julia scoffed, picking at her perfectly manicured nails. Her bright red, professionally made up lips pulled back into an ugly scowl. Jealousy was her worst trait.

“Of course he does, you fucked his brains out last night, you slut. Ever think about settling down or something, this is just getting disgusting.”

Cameron let out a twinkle of a laugh. His best friend could be so cruel sometimes. He often wondered why they were best friends in the first place, it wasn’t like they ever really agreed on most things. He settled it to being a matter of convenience. Everything was a matter of convenience.

“And who, may I ask, should I settle with, Julia? With a man who’s already married and planning a family with his wife? That doesn’t sound very wholesome to me.” Another twinkle of a laugh. “Plus, I think I quite enjoy my lifestyle, thank you very much. I’m simply....testing out the merchandise before I make a final purchase. It’s not like I can get pregnant anyway.”

Cameron liked to believe himself as a man of few word. Few, very carefully chosen and crafted words. He was unconventional. Everyone was aware of this. He was rich, very very rich. He liked to sleep around with as many men as he could get his hands on. He was young, it was only natural for him to...experiment.
Julia. At the same age as Cameron, a very horrid 19 years, she had already conceived two children. Both with married men, both...taken care of. Cameron would like to believe that had he been born a woman, he would not have made such careless mistakes. He liked to believe that his life was in order.

“I don’t understand why he wants to see you again. So what, you’re good at being a whore, there are plenty of those to go around.” Julia flipped her perfectly straight auburn locks behind her shoulder, continuously looking at her cell phone. Cameron knew that she was waiting for a call from her much older, married ‘boyfriend’ - if that was the word for it. He also knew that she would never receive this phone call. The man had more important things to worry about than a foolish child pinning after him.

“Perhaps I’m exactly what he needs.” Another scoff and hair flip.

“So he’s using you. Do you get paid as well? Are you another street walker? Should I inform your mother and father of your activities?”

Cameron sighed, crossing his long legs and looking out of the large bay window of his bedroom. He could see his family’s lake from this view, as well as the long stretch of land they owned off of the estate. 
He no longer wished to have this pety conversation with Julia. She was bitter and jealous and had no sense of privacy. Cameron often wondered why she still bothered coming to the estate. Perhaps this was all she had to look forward to in her days. She was an heiress of something Cameron had never bothered to learn about, surely she ought to have more friends. He wished to be alone with his thoughts.

John was set to arrive at the estate later that evening. His mother had business with John’s father. He did not care what business, he only cared that he was seeing the man again. The man he had spent the previous night with. It was a wondrous night, if Cameron could say. He had been with his fair share of men from all around the world, but something about John had stirred something inside of the young man. Perhaps it was the fact that John had understood the boundaries of their nights together. The 21 year old heir had understood that they were merely together for the night, nothing more. They would go their separate ways and not speak of their actions. Something that Cameron often found the other men had a bit of a problem with.

“Are you even listening to me?” Julia screeched.

“No, I’m not. I have more important things on my mind at the moment.”

Julia lifted her expensive, couture dress and made her way to Cameron’s door.

“You can call me when you’re ready to be a gentleman and true friend.”

Cameron would never call. She would come back to the estate anyway.

...

“Thank you for coming on such short notice, Mr. Kensington. Welcome to our estate.”

Cameron stood beside his mother as she led the gentleman and his beautiful, much younger wife into their large home. He was clean pressed with a hard exterior and even harder face. Cameron often wondered if he truly was John’s father. John, the tall, muscled man of every woman’s fantasies. Cameron would admit that he loved a man with a strong demeanor who asserted dominance when needed.

The family was led to the formal dining room when they would await to be served a five star meal from only the best chefs that Mrs. Collair had hired for the evening. She was the CEO and founder of her own line of businesses. Cameron’s father had left his job of a supermarket attendant when his wife began brining in more than 6 figures every year. Cameron lagged behind his parents and went to walk beside John. The older man had his hands tucked into the pockets of his crisp, expensive suit, a smirk on his full, pink lips.

“I was surprised by your...unexpected message.” Cameron dolled, smoothing his already perfect blond locks. “I thought we had come to an agreement.”

John let out a soft chuckle.

“And we had, my dear, but you see, I can’t see to stop thinking about you.”

Cameron smirked victoriously. It was what he lived to hear. His movements were always so precise, so elegant that it was a wonder how free and loose he was in bed. He would consider sex one of his finest talents. Like any other talented artist, he loved others dotting on his work.

“Pity.”

The two joined their families at the table, eating in silence while the Kensingtons and Collairs discussed their futures and finances. It honestly bored Cameron to tears. It was a wonder he had not already asked to be excused from the room. But he had to be patient,
And it came.

Subtle.

A finger skirting across a thigh. Another. Three more. A hand placed firmly on the inside of his thigh.

A smirk danced across Cameron’s lips. It was about time. The hand made its way upwards....and up. Stop. Wouldn’t want to give away too much too soon.

“My deepest apologies for interrupting, but may I please be excused? It appears as though I have other matters that call my attention.”

His mother smiled and waved her hand for him to go. As much as she wished her son would gain some sort of interest in the future of their family’s fortune, she could not force him to come to this decision.

Cameron took his time to make it up the long, spiral staircase. The walk to his wing had taken twice the time. His mind was on nimble fingers and soft breaths. Heated touches and icy lips. 


It took 34 seconds from the time he entered his bedroom for the door to slowly creak open and the other body to slink in after.

Clothes were shed with haste, lips smashed with lustful intention, moans sang, bodies danced. Bliss.

...

“He wants to see me again.”

Cameron wondered how long this would continue. This game that he and John had created. Who would fall first?

The End
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading. Comments would be lovely.