Status: Fuencest One-Shot. May be posting more stories soon!

I Need You.

I Need You.

Vic walked up to his younger brother's deathbed and cried silently, a few tears hitting the white sheets next to his brother. Vic had already lost his parents, and now he was losing his brother. He placed his hand on Mike's forehead and pushed his hair out of his face.

"I-I'm so sorry, Mikey. So... so sorry. This shouldn't have happened to you..." he sobbed. "Oh god, it's all my fault-!" he croaked.

If I had just looked where I was going, He thought. If I hadn't asked Mike to come with me to that stupid party, maybe he'd be alive right now. He'd be breathing on his own, not by a machine.

He sobbed violently next to his brother's corpse, who was only alive because of a machine that kept his organs working.

"I'm so fucking sorry... I'll never forgive myself for this..." Vic cried and got lost in his thoughts.

"V-Vic! Vic!" Mike yelled, his voice cracking.

Vic ran down the stairs to see his younger brother leaning against a wall, as if it were his only support, crying.

"Vic... M-Mom and Dad are... g-gone..." Mike collapsed onto the floor in a weeping mess.

Their parents were killed by an oncoming car. They were pronounced dead at the scene. There was nothing that could be done.

The only thing that the Fuentes brothers had now, were themselves. And that's all that they needed. Any time something bad would happen, they had each other's backs. Always have.

The older Fuentes quickly got to the floor on his hands and knees, and cradled his brother.

"Shh.. It's ok, Mike. It's ok. I'm here.. Shh." He said to his sobbing brother.

Mike clutched onto Vic as if his life depended on it. Mike looked up from his older brother's chest and looked him in the eye.

"Never leave me Vic... I love you." Vic smiled.

"I love you, too, buddy." Mike shook his head.

"Not like that." A confused look spread across the older Fuentes' face.

Mike tilted his head up, placing his lips on his brother's. Vic was pleasantly surprised. He moved his lips against Mike's, moving them in sync. They eventually pulled back.

"Like that."

Vic was taken out of his thoughts by a beeping sound from the machine keeping his brother alive. Mike's body starting violently shaking, his limbs thrashing out in all directions.

"Mike!" Nurses came flooding in the room, trying to hold down the thrashing body. Vic turned to his right, only to see his band mates standing there, grieving. Tony had tears streaming down his face, and Jaime was patting his back. The thrashing suddenly stopped. Vic sighed in relief. Then the noise came. A long beeping.

Mike had flat-lined.

"NO!" Vic screamed.

Jaime rushed to the screaming man and hugged him tightly. Vic cried into his band mates' shoulder, drenching his black cotton shirt.

"He's fucking dead and it's all my fault!" Vic sobbed into Jaime's shoulder, while the taller man rubbed his back soothingly.

He felt a tap on his shoulder. Vic turned around to see a transparent, ghost-like, figure that looked like his dead brother. He stood in awe.

"M-Mike..." he whimpered.

The ghost made a signal meaning to hush, by placing a finger over his own ghostly lips. He removed his fingers and slowly moved forward to his sobbing brother. Mike then placed his cold, nearly transparent lips on his brother's warm, wet ones. They shared one last kiss before the ghost pulled back. He was slowly starting to fade away.

"You've watched over me my entire life. Now it's time for me to do the same for you. I'll see you soon. I'll always be with you. Goodbye Vic."

He was nothing but air.

"Mike..? Mike! Come back! I need you..! I- I can't live without you!" He cried.

But his brother was gone.

But do not fret, they'd soon meet up again in the other world, at the end of Vic's life. Wherever and whenever that may be.
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize for any tears that may have been shed due to this one-shot. I may be posting new one-shots from my band imagines blog on tumblr http://band-imagines-or-gtfo.tumblr.com and the blog is currently run by me and my friend Destiny and we just came off a hiatus so send in those requests!

Keep it ugly.
-SarahCD