A Kinda Date with John Kennex

Jasmine's Birthday Part 1

I was in my office once again still doing... Yep you guessed it more paperwork. On top of that it was my birthday. My 21st birthday. Okay, I should be celebrating by getting totally wasted, right? Nope, I’m stuck doing stupid ass paper work. I know i’m probably complaining about nothing, but I was just tired and ready to go home to watch movies and eat popcorn all night, I was done for the day and it wasn't even three o’ clock yet.
Out in the lobby I didn't see any one which honestly isn't that unusual, but there should've been at least an MX or something out there. Then, Rudy rushed in swiftly saying that something happened in the lab and I needed to come and see it. Me being my stupid self didn’t see where this was going at the time. As soon as Rudy and I made it to the lab in under twenty seconds, We got to have beaten some record traveling that fast down the station halls.

I opened the doors to the lab and revealed; Dorian, Detective John Kennex,Valerie, Paulie and the Captain. Dorian and John held a cake in their hands that read ‘Happy Birthday, Jasmine’ also had some of my favorite show symbols like, the Anti-Possession tattoo from Supernatural, The Tardis from Doctor Who on the other side and some others. The group all had party hats and noisemakers. They all manage to sing Happy Birthday to me. I’ve got to say this is one of the best birthdays i’ve had in one hell of a long time.
We cut the cake eventually and made small talk in between slices. Once done with the cake which happened to be part ice cream too by the way. The Kennex came up and told me in a while that Dorian, him and I would be leaving soon for a surprise with a smile knowing it would annoy me that I didn’t know what it was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's a bit short. Sooner or later i'll get the second part then. Enjoy. Comment. Subscribe.