‹ Prequel: Chances Taken
Sequel: The Three C's

Chances Risked

Chapter Fifty Four

“Now I want you to give me the look as if you were in a faceoff,” the photographer said and I looked at him and nodded my head, doing what he wanted me to do. I heard a few clicks, “All right, we’re gunna do some others.”

“All right.”

Hours went on, I was with People right now, we were doing different positions in me in all of me gear and on a stage of ice to see what picture could possibly be the cover. By the end of the photoshoot, I walked off the ice and head back towards the dressing room, going to change back into my grey skinny jeans and button up white blouse, tucked it into my jeans and then my black bumps.

There was a knock on my door just as I was finishing up buttoning my last button. I heard the door open and turned to see Pat walking in, he had wanted to come with me, not wanting to stay at the hotel alone. I smiled towards him and he closed the door and walked over towards me, his fingers slipped into my jean loops and he pulled me forward and pressed his lips against mine.

I giggled and then wrapped my arms around his neck and then heard another knock at the door. Pat sighed and then pulled back and took a step back. I walked over towards the door and opened it to see Tosha standing there.

“They’re ready for you for the interview,” she said and I nodded my head.

“Five minutes,” I said and she nodded her head and then walked away. I closed the door and felt Pat’s arms around my waist and his lips on my neck.

“You looked good out there,” he said and I smiled and turned around and pressed my lips against his.

“Pat,” I groaned when he started to nip at my neck, “Not here!”

Pat chuckled and then pulled back, but brought his hands to my ass and slid his fingers into my back pockets, “You and I are going to definitely have some fun tonight though,” he said and I giggled and tapped his nose with my finger.

“And I look forward to everyone second of it,” I said and he smiled brightly, “But right now, I need to get out there,” I smirked when Pat started to pout, “If I promise that you can do whatever you want to me later you’ll let me go?”

Pat’s eyes widened and he smiled brightly, “Whatever I want?”

“All night long,” I sang and he chuckled and pressed his lips against mine.

“You and your perfect ass are mine tonight,” he growled, squeezing my ass roughly and I let out a groan.

Pat finally let me go and I left the room and headed towards where Tosha told me to meet her before. I found her talking with a man who had a headset on, she was jointing things down that he was saying and then looked towards me and smiled.

“Here she is,” Tosha said and I nodded my head and saw the man looking at me.

“Larry,” he introduced and held out his hand.

“Maggie,” I smiled and shook his head.

“I’m going to be showing you to the interview room,” he said and I nodded my head, “Katherine is there waiting for you now.”

“All right, wouldn’t want to keep her wait any longer,” I said and Tosha and I followed Larry.

-Kane-
“So you and Maggie can’t come out tonight?” Jon asked and I smirked and shook my head, “Why the hell not?”

“We’re staying in and ordering room service,” I said and he rolled his head.

“And doing what? Watching chick-flicks and having pillow fights?” he asked and I chuckled.

“Nope, we’ll be fuckin’ all night,” I said proudly and Jon let out a laugh.

“All right, all right, you win,” he said and I laughed.

The door to Maggie and my hotel room opened and Tosha and Maggie walked into the room. Jon and I were sitting on the couch watching some Saturday College football. Maggie and Tosha needed to go out after the People interview because on Monday she was going to be on Good Morning America and Kelly and Michael show and needed a dress.

“Hello ladies,” Jon smiled as he saw Maggie and Tosha.

“Hey Tazer,” Maggie smiled and walked over towards him and bent down to hug him, “I didn’t know you would be here.”

“Yeah, just got out of the meeting,” he said and Maggie nodded her head and walked over towards me and kissed my cheek.

“Get a good dress?” I asked and she giggled.

“Among other things as well,” she said and I looked towards Tosha to see that her face was red at Maggie’s comment and I looked at her confused, “So how did the meeting go?”

“Still nothing yet, we’re hoping for something tomorrow,” Jon said and Maggie and I nodded our heads, “Kaner says that you’re not going out tonight?”

“Nope, we’re staying in all night,” she said happily and I chuckled.

“Hey Tosha!” Jon yelled and I looked towards the girl, she was looking at him surprised, like she didn’t know that he knew her name, “You want to get dinner tonight, I’m hungry.”

Maggie and I let out a laugh and I saw Tosha’s eyes widen, “Uh, su-sure,” she said nervously and Jon smirked and nodded his head, “What time?”

“Are you ready now?”

“Uh, let me change,” she said and Jon nodded his head and Tosha headed for the door.

When she was gone Maggie walked over and plopped on the couch in-between Jon and I, she moved so that she was sitting on my lap, but her feet were on Jon’s lap, “So are you goin’ to try and sleep with her?” I asked and Maggie scoffed.

“Dude, I’m not you,” Jon laughed and Maggie rolled her eyes, “I just asked her to dinner.”

“So you’re going to try to sleep with her after?” Maggie asked and I chuckled, “She’s a pretty girl, you’re a pretty guy-“

“Really?” he asked and Maggie laughed, “She seems too- I don’t know-“

“Like she reminds you of a librarian?” I asked and Jon looked at me and pointed towards me.

“Yes!” he said and I laughed, “Too serious!”

“Then you’re perfect!” Maggie said and I laughed, “Captain Serious!”

“Fuck off!” he said and Maggie and I laughed.

“So where are you taking her?” I asked and Jon looked down at his jeans and black V-neck shirt.

“No where fancy- That’s for damn sure,” he chuckled and I smirked, “I don’t know, Callahan said that there’s some kind of bistro down the street from here, said has good food might check it out,” Jon said, talking about Rangers’ Captain Ryan Callahan.

“Cool, have fun,” Maggie said and Jon smirked towards her.

“Oh, I know you’ll be having the fun tonight,” he said and Maggie smiled brightly and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my cheek.

“Damn right I will be,” she laughed and I smirked and wrapped my arm around her waist. There was a knock at the door and Maggie stood up, we knew it was Tosha. I watched her disappear into the hallway.

“Have fun tonight,” I said and Jon rolled his eyes.

“It’s not like that,” he said and I chuckled.

“Uh huh,” I said we heard Maggie squeal.

“You look so cute!”

Jon and I turned back and saw Maggie appear from the hallway and then Tosha appeared behind her. My eyes widened, the girl did like a total transformation, she didn’t look like that proper and professional librarian anymore. She had her hair down and curled, dark skinny jeans and some knee high boots, a white loose shirt and then a brown leather jacket. I chuckled and looked towards Jon, he was just looking at her, ‘…Yup, they’re gunna fuck tonight…’

“All right, you kids have fun tonight!” Maggie said as she walked over towards Jon, grabbed his hand, “Make sure you wear a condom!”

“Maggie!” Jon growled as she pulled him up and started to drag him towards Tosha.

“What? I’m not ready to lose my assistant! I just got her and I like her- So condom, Tazer!” Maggie said and I chuckled.

“Maggie, we’re not-“

“Hush!” Maggie silenced and then started to push the two towards the door, “Goodnight!”

I heard the door close and then saw Maggie appear in the room, I smirked and shook my head, “So what are our plans for tonight? I thought I was in charge?” I said and then walked over towards her and placed my hands on her waist.

“You are,” she said and then backed away and headed for a bag, “I’m just going to add a little assistance,” Maggie said and I watched as she picked up the bag and dug through it. She looked at me and smiled, “With toys,” she said and I smirked at the handcuffs in her hand.

“All right, I’m in!”