‹ Prequel: Chances Taken
Sequel: The Three C's

Chances Risked

Chapter Fifty Five

-Tosha-
“So, what? Do you have a split personality or something?” Jon asked and I looked at him confused, “You looked so- So uptight before, and now,” he held out his arms and motioned up and down, “You look normal.”

“Uptight?” I asked and he nodded his head.

“You look like a librarian,” he said and I rolled my eyes.

“I’m just trying to be professional,” I said and he let out a snicker.

“You know you can wear that and be professional-“

“Are you trying to give me a makeover?” I asked confused and he shook his head, “Then just stop- And who are you to call me uptight- Captain Serious?!”

“I’m serious in my profession-“

“And I’m serious in mine! I like my job!” I stated and he looked at me and rolled his eyes.

“And you can be serious and professional without looking uptight-“

“Maybe you should take your own advice! You look like you’ve got a stick up your ass every time the cameras on you,” I snapped and he just stopped. We were currently walking the streets of New York heading for someplace for food.

“I don’t have a stick up my ass! I’m concentrating because I like my job!” he said and I sighed.

“Look, this was a bad idea, I’m just gunna head back,” I said and started to turn around.

“No, wait!” Jon called and grabbed my arm, “I’m sorry,” he said and I looked at him, “You just look diff- You look good,” he quickly said and then turned his head away from me, “Don’t go,” I sighed, “Just let me buy you dinner, come on.”

“Fine,” I said and he looked at me and nodded his head.

-Maggie-
“How do ya feel babe?” Pat asked as he and I tried to catch our breaths.

“Shut up,” I growled and he laughed. I was lying on the bed, on my stomach; the sheets were wrapped around me and I was rubbing my cut wrists.

Pat leaned against my back and kissed my shoulders, “So next time, we won’t use handcuffs,” he said and I smirked and looked towards him, “You all right?” he asked and then kissed my wrist.

“I’m fine, babe,” I said and gave him a small smile.

“Other than your wrists, did I go too rough?” he asked, but I can see the smirk on his face.

“I don’t mind,” I said and he smiled brightly, quickly pushed me onto my back and climbed on top of me.

“I love you,” he said and I smiled and reached up to press my lips against his. I felt his hands slid around my waist and he pushed me deeper into the bed. Pat pulled his head back and we both laughed when we heard his stomach growl.

“Someone worked up an appetite,” I giggled and Pat smirked and kissed my forehead before crawling off of me.

“Yeah, you want something to eat?” Pat asked as he sat on the side of the bed and slid on his boxers.

I crawled over to him, sat behind him and leaned against his back, I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and let the lazily hang there as my chin rested on his shoulder, “Yes please.”

“What do you want?” he chuckled and I felt his hands on my arms.

“What do they have?” I asked and I let him go as he got up, walked across the room to grab the room service menu.

As Pat walked across the room, I bent down and grabbed my underwear and then his t-shirt, throwing them both on just in time for Pat to come back over and plop down in front of me and we returned to our position from before, “I’m in the mood for like an actual dinner.”

“Me too,” I said and leaned over his shoulder to look at the menu.

“Steak dinner?” Pat asked and I smiled.

“Yes,” I said and he chuckled.

“Grilled dry aged prime sirloin with crispy potatoes and herb salad for sixty five dollars,” Pat read and I nodded my head, “All right, I’ll get two of those- Anything else?”

“Well, I wanna splurge,” I said and he chuckled, I moved my arm down and turned the page to the desserts and read over, “Ooooo, chocolate cake!”

“All right, babe,” Pat laughed and then grabbed the phone and dialed for room service, “Hi, can I place and order?... Uh yeah, can I get two orders of the grilled sirloin and then a bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon?” I looked at him surprised, “Yeah, that’s it for now; we’ll order dessert later,” I pouted because he didn’t order my dessert now, “Thanks.”

“No dessert?”

“Not yet babe,” he chuckled, “You don’t want the ice cream melting when we’re eating, do you?”

“What if I wanted the cake first?” I asked and he smirked, “And since when do you know wine?!”

“I know my alcohol,” he said proudly and I giggled, “Did I impress?”

“Definitely,” I smiled and then leaned down, cupping the side of his face, turning his head towards me and then pressing my lips against his, “So how much was it?”

“They’re gunna charge it to the room, but it was two hundred and thirty,” he said and I nodded my head, “But since you got this room, dinners on me.”

“Aw your sweet,” I giggled, “But we’re here until Thursday.”

“Your point?” he asked and I smirked and then squealed when he pushed me back onto the bed and climbed on top of me. His hands moving up my thighs and under his shirt, “Did I ever tell you, I like you in my clothes?”

“Maybe,” I giggled and he pressed his lips against mine and I wrapped my arms around his head.

-Tosha-
“Uh, thanks for dinner,” I said as Jon walked me to my room, “It ended up being- Uh, really n-nice,” I said nervously and ran tucked a piece of my curled hair behind my ear.

“Yeah, it was nice,” he said and I bit my lip and nodded my head, “Well, uh, have a good night.”

“Yeah,” I gave him a small smile, “You too.”

Jon looked like he was going to hug me, but ended up holding out his hand, I took it and shook it, surprised to like the feeling of his rough hand in mine, “Goodnight.”

“Uh, yeah,” I blushed and took my hand back, “Goodnight,” I turned around, opened my door and walked into my room. I sighed and then threw my purse on the chair, took my jacket off and threw it on top of it, ‘…We were doing pretty well at diner…’ I thought and then shook my head and pulled my blouse out from being tucked into my jeans, ‘…He’s actually pretty sweet…’

There was a knock at my door; it was a rapid knock, so I thought it was Maggie wanting to know how everything had gone. But when I answered the door, I was surprised to see Jon there, “I uh- Yeah, I don’t have anything,” I blinked out of confused, and nearly gasped when he quickly stepped forward, cupping my face and he pressed his lips against mine.

‘…Fuck, I even like his lips!...’ I thought when Jon was about to pull back, but I grabbed his jacket and pulled him into my room and kissed him. I didn’t know what I was doing, I’m not like this, I wasn’t thinking, my body just took over. I pulled Jon’s peacoat off and heard it fall to the ground, his hands were on my hips, his hands under my shirt, I moaned at the feeling of his rough hands on my skin.

My arms wrapped around his neck, only for us to pull apart when Jon pulled my shirt over my head and continued to push me back into my room. I kissed him again and then pulled back and pulled his shirt over his head and sucked in a breath when I saw his beautiful body, he groaned when I gently ran my fingers down his chest, his stomach and grabbed his belt.

Jon grabbed my thighs, picked me up and carried me to the bed and kissed me quickly before going for my boots and pulling them off and then he started to kiss my neck as his fingers rushed with my jeans. Everything about this was rushed, was lustful, we seemed to be both hungry for one another.
‘…Fuck, even that’s perfect!...’ I thought when I pulled Jon’s boxers down and pressed my lips against him. Jon laid me on my back and climbed on top of me, he was naked and I was just in my underwear, my bra somewhere across the room. I felt one of his hands on my thigh while the other was behind my lower back. I was already panting and we had barely just started, I was excited and nervous to see what he was going to do to me.

-Maggie-
“Ok, ok, ok, I gave you a piece of my cake! Now share your chocolate ice cream!” I whined and Pat laughed and shook his head, “Pattie,” I pouted and Pat chuckled and took another bite of his ice cream.

“All right, all right,” he laughed and then scooped some ice cream onto his spoon and held it out for me. I smiled and took the spoon in my mouth and smiled at the chocolaty taste.

“It’s really good!” I said and he smiled and he nodded his head. I took the last bite of my warm chocolate cake and then placed the plate on the coffee table; Pat finished his ice cream and then placed the bowl on top of my plate. We were sitting on the couch not really paying attention to the Law and Order episode that was on the TV in front of us.

I looked towards Pat and smiled towards him, he was in mid stretch. I looked at the time and saw that it was after eleven at night. I got up from my seat and plopped down on Pat’s lap, he smiled at me and I felt his hands on my thigh.

“Hello beautiful,” he said and I smiled and wrapped my arms around his chest and laid my head on his shoulder, breathing in his scent and happy to be here with him, “What are we going to do tomorrow? You have a day off.”

“Let’s go exploring.”

“Exploring? Exploring New York?” he asked and I giggled and looked at him.

“Where else would I be talking?”

“Well, we could do some exploring around this room.”

“What?” I laughed and Pat pressed his lips against mine.

“I’m curious to see how sturdy some of this furniture it- We can explore that while I fuck you.”

“You’re a hornball,” I said and he laughed.

“Yeah, but so are you.”

“Touché.”