‹ Prequel: Chances Taken
Sequel: The Three C's

Chances Risked

Chapter Seven

-Mike-
“So Maggie really went to Chicago?” Sidney asked and I looked at him and nodded my head, we were out to dinner in Dallas, our final day here before leaving tomorrow to head to Colorado for out game against the Avalanches in three days.

“Yeah, I dropped her off around noon, she should be there by now, I know she wanted to surprise Kane,” I said and the guys chuckled.

“He’s definitely gunna be surprised,” Max said and I smirked, “Didn’t he come in about two weeks ago?”

“Yeah, for Valentine’s Day,” I said and looked down the table to see Kris listening to the conversation.

“When will she get to Colorado?” Marc asked.

“She’s flying out of Chicago on Friday, she’ll be there in time for the afternoon practice,” I said and the guys nodded their heads.

“I give her credit for trying this,” Jordan said and I smirked, “Must be hard.”

“She’s willing to try, that’s the most she can do,” Sidney said and then smirked and looked towards the table.

“Shouldn’t she worry more about her career and not screwing around with Kane?” I heard and we looked down the table to see that Kris said that.

I glared at him and clenched my fists, “What?”

“She should be here, not traveling to get laid,” he said and I clenched my fists.

“Yeah, well if anyone knew about getting’ laid, it’d be you, Letang,” I said and looked at him.

“What does that mean?” he asked and I felt Emma’s hand on my arm, she was sitting next to me, having come out to dinner with the team.

“It means-“

“Let it go, Mikey,” Emma said and I looked at her, “He’s not worth it,” I sighed and leaned back in my chair and I felt her hand move to my knee, I was still angry.

“No! Finish what you were saying!” Kris yelled and I glared at him, about to open my mouth when Emma spoke up.

“Why don’t you worry about the whore you knocked up and not Maggie,” Emma barked and I heard some of the guys snickering but then looked towards Kris.

He glared at her and then shot up and I followed him, we were glaring at each other, he was about to say something but I cut him off, “I’d watch your mouth, Letang.”

“All right, all right, guys enough!” Sidney said as he stood up and held out his arms.

“Mikey,” Emma said as I felt her hand on my arm, “Come on, just sit down.”

‘…He’s fuckin’ lucky he’s over there. Lucky there’s a table in-between us…’ I glared and then felt Emma pulling on my arm.

“Babe,” she said and I sighed and then sat down, “Just forget about ‘em.”

-Maggie-
I smiled as I felt Pat’s hands under the jersey and feeling his fingers graze against my skin. I had pulled Pat’s button up shirt and undershirt off and was working on his belt. Pat started to kiss my neck and then I felt his hands push mine away from his pants and he hurried up and took them off.

I giggled at his lack of patients and then groaned when his hands slid under my thighs and he pulled my closer to him, digging his groin into mine and I felt his forming hard on against my area. I breathed his name and then ran my fingers through his hair and he pushed his lips onto mine.

I felt his hand glide over my thigh and in-between my legs, cupping my area and sliding a finger inside. I groaned against his mouth and heard him chuckle. He pulled back and smirked towards me, “You’re already wet.”

“Yeah well- Shut up,” I said because I couldn’t think of anything and he laughed and I gasped and groaned when he started to rub my pleasure button. I felt him pick me up; I wrapped my arms around him and pressed my lips against his as we headed back towards his bedroom.

“Did I tell you that I’m happy to see you?” Pat asked as he dropped me onto his bed and I giggled as he climbed on top of me.

“You didn’t have to,” I said and Pat smiled as he hovered over me and then pressed his lips onto mine and then leaned his forehead against mine.

“You look fuckin’ hot in my jersey,” he said and I giggled and ran my hands up his arms, over his shoulders and cupped his neck.

“Do you want me to take it off?” I asked and he smirked.

“Not yet,” he said and then pressed his lips against mine and pushed me deeper into the bed and grinded his groin into mine and I groaned.

“Pat,” I breathed as he nipped at my neck. I felt his hands move up my thighs and then under the jersey.

“On second thought,” he breathed and then started to raise the jersey and I sat up so that he could take it off. I smirked towards him as he tossed the material to the side and then grabbed the back of my neck and pressed his lips onto mine. I moved my hands down his back and to the hem of his boxers and started to pull them down. Pat kicked them off and I looked down at him and smirked, “Like what ya see?” he asked and I giggled and grabbed him and heard him groan next to me.

I laid back in the bed and I looked up towards her, “Are we gunna talk or are you gunna fuck me?”

-Kane-
“Don’t have to tell me twice,” I breathed and then leaned towards the nightstand and pulled out a box of condoms, looking in the box that I hadn’t took from in a while, “I’ve got six left.”

“Keep the box out,” she said and I looked down at her to see her smirking, “I already told Tazer that you were going to be sore at practice tomorrow.”

“Fuck Mags,” I chuckled and she leaned up and pressed her lips onto mine and I started to open the wrapper. I threw the wrapped on my hard on and ran my hands down Maggie’s body; I looked at the scar running along her side and ran my thumb over it.

“Pat,” she breathed and placed her hand on top of mine, “Stop thinking about it.”

“Does it hurt?” I asked and she gave me a small smile.

“Not anymore,” she said and I nodded my head and then leaned down and pressed my lips onto hers, feeling her hands on my neck.

I ran her hands down my sides and picked up her ass a little, she groaned as I used my hips to open her legs wider and slowly slid into her. She breathed my name and I leaned forward and groaned into her neck. I bit into her neck and felt Maggie’s back arch, pressing into my chest.

“Fuck Mags,” I groaned out, sitting up and pumping in and out of Maggie’s. I closed my eyes and leaned against her, “Shit, you’re so tight.”

“Pat,” she gasped and I pressed my lips against hers. I sat back up and grabbed her leg and pulled it higher, I smirked as Maggie immediately moaned out and seemed to raise her back high, “Fuck, Pat!”

I smirked and leaned towards her, she was looking at me, her eyes barely opened and she was breathing heavily, “What do you want me to do to you, Mags?”

“Fuck me harder,” she breathed out and then cried out when I rammed into her and quickened my pace.

-Toews-
“So Maggie really came up to see him?” Corey asked as he and some of the other guys were out with me to dinner.

“Yeah, she called me last week and asked if I could help set it up,” I said and the guys chuckled.

“He was so pissy when he left,” Duncan said and I chuckled.

“He didn’t think that Maggie was at his place, she texted me before I left saying that she was there,” I said and the guys nodded his head.

“You think he’s gunna be at practice tomorrow?” Sharp asked and I let out a laugh.

“Yeah, he’ll be there, she said that he’ll be there, but probably wouldn’t be good for anything,” I said and the guys just started to burst out laughing.

“Oh, I can’t wait to tell Abby about this,” Sharp chuckled and I smirked, “How long is she in for?”

“Till Friday morning, she’s gotta go to Colorado for her game on Saturday,” I said and the guys nodded their heads.

“Oh, we’re gunna have to bust the shit out of him tomorrow,” Brent said and I nodded my head.

“Hundred bucks says he’s gunna be late!”