Status: Post every Friday :D

Locked Up Lust

Secrets (Almost) Revealed.

DARREN AND MIA'S HOUSE

It was the next day and both Darren and Mia were getting ready for work; Mia at the Fox office and Darren on the set of Glee. Before Darren headed out the door, Mia made sure to remind Darren about his little homework assignment for when he came home from work. Darren's main job in this whole wedding planning was to find where their honeymoon will be,after being approved by Mia, and then booking it. He gave her a kiss for reminding him and they were off their separate ways.

Knowing that he would be home way before Mia, Darren called Joey to keep him company while he does his research for the honeymoon. When Darren pulled up to his driveway, sure enough, Joey was there leaning on the driver's side of his car and looking at his phone, waiting for him.
"Hey bud! Took you long enough!" Joey called out as Darren was stepping out of his car.
"Sorry there was a bit of traffic." Darren apologized.
"And by a bit, do you mean a hell of a lot of traffic?" Joey said smiling widely.
"Fuckin' LA traffic man. It's the worst!" Darren responded as he unlocked the front door. The two friends both laughed as the entered the house.

Once the friends got situated, both got onto their laptops,beer in hand, and began surfing the web for honeymoon destinations. The honeymoon search was going well until Darren's mind suddenly began wandering. He couldn't stop thinking about the life you live. He thought about your safety, your heath, just your well being.
"Did (Y/N) get anything to eat today?" Darren asked himself. "Is she safe in her bed or is she in someone else's? Darren was so caught up in thinking about you that he forgot about his homework of looking for where his honeymoon should be. He began to search the web for any near by family members of your's that can possible help you out. Any relatives that can take you in to keep you off the streets.
"Damn it." Darren said to himself. But apparently it was loud enough for Joey to hear it.
"What? No luck?" Joey asked without taking his eyes off his screen.
"Huh? What?" Darren said suddenly coming back into reality. This made Joey finally look up at him this time. Darren then realizes how long he's been looking for a place for you because it had gotten to be very late. He also realized that he barely even did his homework.
"Dude, are you even doing what you're supposed to be doing right now?" Joey questioned him, knowing that the answer was going to be no.
"Well not exactly..." Darren said, knowing that he was in trouble. Joey was right.
"What the hell are you doing then?" Joey asked as he got up from his spot to come sit next to Darren. "Address.com?" Who you looking for? And why do you need their address?" Joey asked with a very confused tone.
Darren closes his laptop and sets it down on the coffee table in front of him. "Nothing. It's nothing." Darren simply said, hoping this would be the end of the conversation.
"Come on man...." Joey said looking at Darren as if he was able to pull out what was bothering him, forcing him to talk.
Darren sighed. "Fine......I'm trying to find a place for (Y/N) to stay. She doesn't have any near by relatives she can go to. Joey, I'm concerned for her." Darren admitted.
Joey's once confused face, now became very understanding. "I get it bro. Whatever happened to her? She was such a nice, smart girl. I mean you've known here longer than I have but who would have ever thought she would end up like this?" Joey said shaking his head.
"I just feel so.......so responsible for what happened to her. I mean.......I know I could have help in some way to prevent this from happening, you know." Darren confessed with a heavy heart.
"Yeah I know buddy." Joey said, patting Darren on the shoulder. "But don't blame yourself, none of this was your fault. No need to feel guilty about it."

Just then, Darren realized what he had professed and what Joey had responded soon after. Apparently Darren's mind wasn't fully back to reality as he thought. He basically told Joey how guilty he felt about that tragic event that happened to you all those many years ago. No one knows about what happened that tragic night. Not even his best friend in the world, Joey, knows. Realizing that he was sorting out that whole conflict in his head, Darren tried to quickly respond to Joey.
"Oh.......yeah....I guess you're right." Darren said faking a relaxed tone, being the actor that he was. He really felt panicked.

Suddenly, there was a rattle at the door. The door opened and in comes Mia with Chinese food in hand.
"Hey babe!" Mia greeted as she sat her purse and the food on the counter. "Oh hey Joey!"
"Sup Mia?" Joey said. Darren gets up from the couch to go give his fiancé a kiss. "Hey! How was work? Darren asked.
"Work was was pretty good. We're taking on a new show that we'll pilot soon. Shane Dawson, the producer, is selling us his scripts. He started on YouTube, so that's cool." Mia said as she took the takeout boxes out of the plastic bag. "Oh yeah, over my break, I found these incredible pair of shoes online. The girls are gonna flip! Oh oh oh! And I almost forgot to mention the best part! I found THE most amazing dress maker and she agreed to make my dress!" Mia screamed and jumped up to hug Darren.
"That's great babe!" Darren responded, hugging her back.
"I know! Anyway, enough about me, how was your day? Did you find any cool places to have our honeymoon yet? Mia questioned. Joey knew this was his cue to leave. Before Darren had the chance to answer Mia's question, Joey interrupted.
"Okay I'm out of here." Joey said already with his stuff in hand, walking towards the door.
"Wait Joey stay for dinner!" Mia called out.
"No thanks I have...a...a...date." Joey stuttered.
"Who's the lucky lady, buddy?" Darren teased.
Joey opens the door and preceded to walk out. "Just...just...leave me alone."
Mia and Darren busted out laughing as Joey closed the door.

As the laughter died down, Mia returns her attention back to Darren and was still awaiting an answer. "Sooo our honeymoon?"
"Oh...yeah...umm...about that..." Darren stutters.
"What? What's wrong?" Mia asked, scared.
"No, nothing's wrong. It's just that........" Darren realized that he couldn't lie to his fiancé. He made a deep sign and continued. "I was actually looking for.......(Y/N)'s family; places where she can stay at." Darren confessed.
Mia seemed puzzled. "You're still talking about that prostitute? Mia laughed, confused.
"Why would you call her a prostitute?" Darren asked.
"Because that's what she is Darren." Mia simply answered.
"Look Mia, where I'm from, when someone you know needs help, you TRY to help them out." Darren said as he opens up his box of Chinese food.
"That's all good and dandy honey, but you know you can only help someone that wants to be helped. And THOSE people don't want help." Mia said looking straight into Darren's eyes.
Now Darren was getting defensive. "What do you mean THOSE people?" Darren asked.
"You know what I mean Darren. I mean those people, people who are like her; from the wrong side of the tracks." Mia simply said.
"Mia, we grew up on the same street! We went to college together." Darren attested.
"But honey, she's not like you. It's her fault that she didn't make something of herself." Mia said, trying to make Darren see her point of view.
"You've always had things given to you Mia! (Y/N) never had that. She's had it pretty rough for almost all of her life!" Darren said with a pissed off tone. "It bothers me seeing her on the streets."
"Well when she stops BOTHERING you, give me a call." Mia demanded, walking to her purse to get out of the house.
Darren dropped his food to go after her. "Babe don't be like that. Babe, Babe come on...Please...just...just wait!" Darren said as he grabbed her from behind by the waist and pulled her in.
"What?!" Mia yelled trying to get out of his grasp.
"Okay, I'm sorry. You won't here about her again." Darren said. Then rested his chin on her shoulder.
After a few seconds, she forgave him. Darren apologized and gave her a kiss to further his apology.
But Darren was still concerned for you.

FRONT OF MOTEL

It's about 10:45 pm and I'm waiting for Lindsey to get back from her "meeting" with her usual "client". So I do what I usually do when I'm waiting for Lindsey, read a book that I, no doubt, stole. I must have read a thousand books since being out here on the streets. Reading takes me away from the horrific life I live, even if it's just for a few minutes. I've read everything from horror to tragedy, fiction to non-fiction, even fantasy. But the genre that I refuse to read: Romance. Don't get me wrong! I'm not like one of those people who hate seeing couples and yells at them to get a room or anything. I personally think that's cute: showing that you're proud to be out in public with the one you love. The reason why I would never touch a romance novel is because I would never relate to it or aspire to have a romance like it. How can someone like me ever be loved and have a relationship doing what I do? How many guys out there would be cool sharing his girlfriend with all of LA? Yeah I didn't think so. I mean unless he was a pimp or something. But that's not love.

This reading session wasn't going so well being that I was fuckin' high. Seeing Darren again and having him back in my life was stressin' the shit out of me. Right after the diner, I ran back to our old abandoned building we called home and took out my stash. I scooped a spoon full of heroin and frantically held it on top of my lighter. I drew up the liquid into my syringe and injected my spotted and damaged arm with the poison. The poison that in a way comforted me. Taking me to another world so I could forget about this one. This must have been the most I've taken because I still feel the high today. I could barely read straight.
As I was nearing the end of chapter 12 of my current book, Lindsey's ride pulls up. She gets out of the car and comes to lean against the old motel wall with me.
"Hey gurl!" Lindsey said.
"Hey! How was your client?" I asked.
"Only lasted for ten minutes and then complained about his wife for the rest of the time....nothing new." Lindsey laughed. "You still here? Did you get any bites?"
"No. Slow night I guess." I responded.
"What's wrong?" Lindsey asked. She could always tell when something was bothering me.
"Nothing's wrong." I denied.
"Come on gurl, I know you way too well not to know if somethin' was botherin' you." Lindsey comforted.
I sighed before answering her. "I ran into somebody who I know from before, yesterday." I confessed.
"Oh I see, you be dreamin' about whatchu life would've been like." Lindsey said.
"Nah not me," I chuckled. "I know I ain't got no time for chasin' dreams." I replied.
Things suddenly got quiet. For a moment, I did think of what my life would have been like. I wondered what would've happened if I finished college. What kind of relationship would I have? What would my wedding be like? What would my children look like? What would my life be like if everything wasn't fucked up. Then Lindsey finally broke the silence.
"You ain't like the rest of us (Y/N)." Lindsey began to say. "You can get outta here and make somethin' of yo-self."
"Please." I responded, thinking she was high as fuck.
"Nah gurl I'm serious! You smart! Readin' all them books." Lindsey said pointing to my novel.
"I ain't no scientist or nothin." I responded, making us both laugh.
"You right! But all I'm sayin' is that if anyone can make it outta here, you can." Lindsey confessed.
"Gurl, please, whateva." I said denying her.
"Alright, I'ma make a deal with you." Lindsey began. Now I was interested. "If I get off of these streets, then you gotta get off of these streets too."
I paused for a minute before answering her wager. "Alright, it's a deal."
"Promise?" Lindsey said, holding out her pinkie.
"Promise." I said as I hooked my pinkie around her's, writing the deal in stone.
"Good you better!" Lindsey added.
"Gurl, when did I ever break a promise with you? Remember that one time wher..........." I began saying until a truck pulled up in front of us with a man behind the wheel. He yelled out Lindsey's name with a look of deep anger on his face.
"Shit! Run (Y/N)! Run! Run!" Lindsey screamed.

I followed Lindsey's orders and ran next to her. I have no idea who the fuck this guy is or how he knows Lindsey. All I know is that he wasn't a very nice guy. He was chasing us still driving his truck. We turned a corner into an alleyway hoping to loose him, but it was a bad decision because there was a gate that blocked our way. We were cornered. The man got out of the truck and as soon as he did Lindsey was freaking out.
"Oh my God, oh my God!" Lindsey said breathlessly
"You think you can hide from me?" The man said as he pinned her up against the gate, limiting her chances of getting away. "I told you, you ain't gonna be out here solo, do you hear me?" The man said as he punched the gate nearly missing her face.
Lindsey coward while covering her face. "No! No! No! Please Daddy, please!" Lindsey begged.
"Get outta here!" The man demanded.
"Okay okay," Lindsey said as she grabs my hand. "(Y/N) let's go." She said to me, still with a shaky voice.
But the man snatched me away from Lindsey. "No no no not you." The man says looking at me.
"No what do you want from her?" Lindsey questioned.
"Bitch I told you to get the fuck outta here." The man yelled.
"No Daddy, no she ain't ready for that. She's just been here a couple of weeks. I'm tryin' to teacher the streets. You can't do this to her!" She ain't rea......" Lindsey screamed, trying to save me from whatever she got herself in to.
The man was so fed up that he released me from his grip and slapped Lindsey unconscious. She fell to the floor.
"Don't you touch her!" I yelled as I jumped onto his back trying to fight.
"Bitch?!" He questioned as he slung me off his back, grabbing me by my neck and pinning me up onto the gate. "You think you can fight against me?" The man questioned as he was chocking me. I was drifting into unconsciousness from the lack of air I was getting. "Bitch you belong to me now, you understand?" He declared, until............I was fully unconscious.
♠ ♠ ♠
............Oooooooooo!!!!!!! New chapter in the bag!!!! What's going to happen to you? Who is this strange man? Is Lindsey okay?.................haha. I really hoped you guys enjoyed this new chapter! Feel free to share this fan fiction with your friends, and your friend's friend and your friend's friend's friend and your neighbors and your aunt and your uncle and your cousins and your cat and your dog..............everyone haha! Until next time, bye bye!