Status: Post every Friday :D

Locked Up Lust

Blast From The Past.

MAN'S APARTMENT

There's a pounding in my head. My body's sore. There's a heaviness on my chest.
"Where am I?" I thought as I slowly started to open my eyes and regain consciousness. My vision was blurred at first, then it slowly cleared. I woke to the man from earlier, laying on my naked body; head on my chest and legs in between mine. Apparently, he fucked me when I was unconscious.
"What a sick fucker!" I thought to myself. "This was rape!" I started to panic. I tried my best to get out from under him without waking him up. It seemed almost impossible being that his whole body was rested atop of mine. I slowly tried to wiggle out but then he awoke.
"Where you think you're going?" The man asked as he instinctively grabbed my neck.
This startled me as I gasped and whimpered. "Please please please. I won't tell anybody, I promise. Please." I said on the verge of tears because I was so scared.
"You think that scares me?" The man questioned in a low satanic voice inches away from my face.
"Please please please let me go, please let me go please." I full on sobbed at the same time gasped for air.
"What are you gonna do for me if I let you go? The man questioned.
"I'll do anything just let me go please." I replied eager to get away from him.
"Good 'cause you belong to me now. You're my slave. If a slave wants to be free, they've got to buy their freedom." The man said slightly tightening his grip around my neck.
"Okay, okay." I managed to say. I would have said anything to get out of his grip.
"Now, why don't you get into that bathroom; get yourself cleaned up." The man suggested, finally getting off of me. I was to scared to move in fear of what he was going to do next. "Go on baby. Go on, it's okay." He said kindly.
I got up from the bed, naked, and walked into the bathroom. Before I closed the door the man called out to me.
"(Y/N), you gotta learn that you ain't gonna be protected out here on the streets unless you got a pimp." The man said, now with a harsh tone. I just nodded my head then closed the bathroom door.
I looked into the mirror and was surprised by my condition. I had bruises everywhere from my face, arms, and especially my neck. Plus I had a cut on my lip, probably from when he threw me off of his back. I started to cry harder, not because I was hurting but because I couldn't believe what I've gotten into. My life out here on the streets was terrible to begin with, now what's gonna happen? Will I keep getting abused like this? Will I ever have my freedom back? *gasp* What happened to Lindsey? I hope she's okay! I look at the broken shell of a human staring back at me. I could slightly hear the man from behind the door talking about something that had to do with me being his new bitch. But I could barely hear what he was saying because of a louder sound coming from the cracked opened window. It was raining outside. I got the idea to escape from this evil man. I quietly opened the window, grabbed a towel to cover my naked body, and jumped outside. Thank God the room was on the first floor. The man stopped talking for a moment and questioned about me.
"I don't hear the shower going (Y/N)! What's going on in there?" The man yelled walking towards the bathroom door. "(Y/N)?.....(Y/N)!" The man yelled as he shook the locked door knob. He jabbed his shoulder against the door, opening it. He barges into the bathroom looking at the shower, pissed I wasn't in it. Right away he noticed that the window was wide open.
"Shit." The man said quietly to himself.

I had no idea where the hell I was, I just ran. I ran as fast as anyone could run being in only a towel and in the cold rain.
"There must be a phone booth here somewhere!" I thought to myself. After running aimlessly for what felt like forever, I finally see a phone booth in the distance. I ran faster to reach it. I run in and pick up the phone, dialed #0 to connect to operator.
"Come on, come on, COME ON!" I said urgently, looking behind me just in case the man was running after me.
After a few rings, someone picks up. "Hello? Umm Operator? I need umm a Mr. Darren Criss." I stuttered sounding out of breath.
"And what's the reason?" The operator lady asked, sounding monotoned.
"JUST CONNECT ME TO HIS DAMN PHONE PLEASE IT'S AN EMERGENCY!" I screamed into the phone. I was not having this right now.
The operator connected me through to Darren's cell phone. I prayed for him to pick up his phone being that it must have been three in the morning. I don't think I've every prayed so hard in my life.
"Pick up pick up PICK UP!" I yelled.
"Hello?" Darren said. He was definitely sleeping.
"DARREN! I screamed into the phone.
"(Y/N)?" Darren questioned trying to keep his voice down because Mia was sleeping on his chest.
"I need you to come get me please Darren please!" I cry into the phone. "I'm...I'm" I look around to find any form of street name or signs so Darren can find me. "I'm by Mad...Madison Ridge Pa...Park."
"Okay, I think I know where that is. I'm coming for you. Don't go anywhere." Darren ordered.
"Okay. Please hurry." I begged.
"Okay I will." Darren replied then hung up. He slowly lifted Mia's head up and on a pillow. Then he got his keys to drive to where I was.
I slammed the phone back on the machine and just slid my way down the glass to get to a sitting position. I tried to make sure the towel was covering myself where it needed to be covered. For a moment I forced my whole body to shut down and try to at least relax for a little bit. I stared at nothingness and drowned out the sound of the rain. I started to ball my eyes out. What has my life become? I could have done great things with my life. I could have made something of myself. I don't want to live this life anymore. I'm just so tired of being tired.

As I'm thinking this and crying my eyes out, I didn't noticed that Darren pulled up to the phone booth. He got out of the car, into the rain, and ran over to me.
"Oh shit." Darren said to himself as I looked up at him. "It's going to be okay (Y/N)." He said as he picked me up bridal style into the passenger side of his car. Darren ran in front of the car to get to the driver's side. He cranked up the heater so I could get some heat back in me. The whole car ride back to his house was completely silent. There was no interaction between us what so ever, though sometimes I could see Darren staring at me in the corner of my eye.

DARREN AND MIA'S HOUSE

When we finally got to Darren's house he lifted me inside once again. He sat me on the couch and told me to wait there. He then went into Mia's closet and grabbed a rob so I could replace the cold, soaking towel. Darren handed me the rob and went to his closet to change out of his wet shirt and to give me some privacy to change. When he came back out I was already passed out on the couch. All Darren could do was stare at his once best friend.

Out of nowhere, Mia walks into the room. "Hey baby? I woke up and you weren't beside me. Why aren't you in bed?" Mia questioned.
Darren rushed over to her shushing her so she wouldn't wake me up.
"What? What's the matter?" Mia questioned. Then she caught me at the corner of her eye. "Is that my rob?" Mia harshly asked.
"I can explain." Darren whispered.
"You can explain?!
"She's in trouble. I'm just trying to help her out." Darren explained.
"Then why did you bring her here?!" Mia nearly screamed.
"Mia she needs somebody. She..." Darren started to say but then was interrupted.
"I don't care what she fucking needs Darren!" Mia full out screamed.
Darren really tried to keep Mia's voice down by shushing her again.
"SHHHH?! SHHHH?! Don't SHHHH me! Are you fucking kidding me Darren? What is it with you and this girl?" Mia yelled as she pointed at me.
"Mia I told you I'm then only one who can help her." Darren said calmly but with a stern voice.
"No Darren, you know what? You have some decisions to make and some think to do cause I...am leaving and stop SHUSHING me! What? So the prostitute can sleep? I am so done Darren." Mia said walking away from Darren. She grabs her bag and keys walking to the door. "I'm gonna stay at Joey's."
Darren quickly walked behind her. "Mia just don't slam the door!" And she goes on to slam it. "You slammed the door. Yes, that's exactly what I told you to do. Thank you." Darren said to himself sarcastically.

I've been awake all this time but didn't choose to show it. I thought it was the perfect time to speak now.
"She's not your type." I said.
Darren was surprised. He turned towards me and walked over to sit in a chair that was closes. "My type? How would you know what my type is? You haven't seen me in like seven years." Darren questioned.
"Darren I know you, okay. And she is not it." I simply said with a slight tone of sleepiness. "It ain't gonna work." I chuckled at the idea. "I bet you ain't even proposed to her."
"Then why do you think we're getting married then, smart ass?" Darren questioned with one eye brow arched .
"Because she told you you were." I said.
Darren gave a chuckle. "No, no you don't know me. You may think that you know me, but you don't know me." Darren said shaking his head.
"Darren I know you. We grew up together. We spent every single day together, when we were kids....I know you." I said trying to get my point across.

*FLASHBACK*
~Darren and you were both 7 years old/2nd grade.~
~Tita means auntie in Tagalog (Filipino)~

"Come on!" Darren said to me as we ran inside his house. "Hi Mom!" Darren said.
"Hi Dare! Cerina responded with a huge smile making something in the kitchen. "Oh hi (Y/N)!" She said turning to me.
"Hi Tita! Hi Uncle!" I replied, returning a smile back. Then waved to Charles, Darren's dad, who was sitting on the couch reading the news paper.
"Hey kids." Darren's dad said waving. Then he returned to his paper.
"Where are you two going?" Cerina wondered.
"We're just going to my room to play with the Nintendo 64." Darren said sweetly.
"Okay play nice you two. I'll call you guys when lunch is ready."
"Thanks Mom!" Darren yelled out, climbing the stairs.
"Thanks Tita!" I yelled, then followed him.
We went into his room and we started to play Mario Cart. I would get so mad at Darren because he would always win. Every time he won, he would get up and do a silly dance. I yelled at him saying he wasn't nice and he was cheating. But every so often I would finally win, only to discover that he let me beat him.

~Darren and you were 12 years old/7th grade~

In middle school, Darren would tell me who he liked.
"Oooooo! Darren likes Sarah! Darren likes Sarah!" I teased him in a singsong tone.
"Stooop!" Darren whined. "It's a secret! You promised!"
I laughed. "Okay fine."
"She's soo awesome. And and pretty..." Darren would start. "We're gonna get married one day."
"Darren's in love! Darren's in love! Darren's gonna get married because Darren's in love!" I yelled out loud, running around the school so everyone would hear. Darren was right behind me trying to shut me up.

~Darren and you were 15 years old/10th grade (Sophomore year)~

In high school, Darren went on a couple of dates and had one or two real relationships.
"Don't be nervous, you'll be fine." I reassured Darren.
"But...but what if she doesn't really like me? What if she was....dared to go out with me by her friends or something?" Darren asked with a scared tone.
I laughed at him. "What?" Darren asked sounding really defensive and serious. "Why are you laughing at me? This isn't funny (Y/N)!"
"I'm laughing at you because I've never seen you so nervous in my life!" I manged to say passed all my giggling. "I've seen you way more calmer before performing in a play in front of hundreds of people." Darren laughed at this, making him more relaxed. "For starters, she's totally into you because her friends told me so. Plus I catch her staring at you all the time. All you need to do tonight is just be that Darren that we all know and love! Be totally sweet and open the door for her, pay for her ticket, and buy her popcorn. Oh don't forget to complement her on her outfit. Girls like compliments. But most of all, don't listen to ANYTHING Chuck says, he'll ruin any chances of you getting a girlfriend." I said to Darren as we both laughed at the part about Chuck, Darren's older brother.

Those were the moments you missed the most: laughing with Darren. Even if they were about the most stupidest things. Just being around him and his quirky, sarcastic, and crazy personality was what made you love life.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

"(Y/N),people change." Darren said looking into my eyes.
"Oh yeah.........that's right." I said looking Darren up and down then shifting on the couch to face the other way. I was then attacked by the shakes and shivers.
"Hey you're shaking really bad. Are you cold?" Darren asked now looking concerned.
"This ain't...This ain't the...the cold shakes, Darren." I said while rubbing my hands up against my arms to try to get rid of the shivers. My whole body shaking.
"Wh...When did you start using......it? When you got out of school?" Darren asked knowing what "it" was but didn't wanted to say.
"Had to find some way to cope...just like you." I said.
"What do you mean.....just like me?" Darren asked curiously.
"Findin' a part time job, takin' all the classes you could take that semester, bein' one of the leads in the play. You even studied in Italy! Even now you be doin' everything to keep you from thinkin' about what happened. I mean you be up on Glee filmin' for hours, bein' on Broadway, hostin' award shows, goin' on tour? You even voice for cartoons. You did all of that so you didn't have to think about what happened that night." I said.
"Huh, that's a.....an interesting concept you've got." Darren said lying through his teeth. He knew it was all true.
"Darren I don't wanna talk about this okay." I said strictly.
"Alright....alright we don't have to...we don't have to talk about it." Darren said trying to respect my wishes.
It suddenly became quiet. But the silence was getting to be to much to bare. I had to say something. "Hey Darren?" I said breaking the silence.
"Yeah?" Darren answered, almost glad that the silence was broken.
"Do you remember those umm those late night jam sessions we used to have?" I questioned.
"In your dorm room at two in the morning! You're roommate hated us." Darren laughed.
"You remember?" I smiled a bit hearing he remembered the details.
"Of course I remember." Darren replied with a slight smile too.
"Oh Darren....I was gonna be a singer.....and have all my dreams come true." I said hopelessly.
"So why didn't you become a singer?" Darren questioned.
Tears started to form in my eyes. "Cause no one would listen to me....I didn't have any money.............I was so hungry." I started to say, with a tear running down my cheek. It was getting harder to breath. "And then...and then I met this man....." The look on Darren's face was of shock. At this point I wasn't looking at him anymore. I just stared off into the distance. "He said he loved me.....He said he was gonna take care of me.....He said that if I loved him that I would........sleep with him and his friend...." Darren couldn't believe what he was hearing. His heart just broke. I was just sobbing at this point. "And then it turned into his other friends without him...........and then strangers..." I completely broke down for a moment. I quickly gathered myself up and began again. "It took me four years....four years to get away from him." I said finally looking at Darren.
He lifted his head to look at me.
"Darren are those tears in yo eyes?" I questioned, putting my tough act back on. I'd never seen Darren cry in my entire life. He wasn't one to openly share his emotions. Darren didn't say anything. He just continued to look back at me. I sarcastically chuckled. "You better man up. Don't you be sittin' there feelin' sorry for me." I said. Darren quickly inhaled through his nose and wiped a tear from his lower eyelid before it even fell. "At least I get paid for what I do now." I said with a stone cold expression.
"You do not get paid for what you do!" Darren's voice cracked with a loud and upset tone. He thought that if he said this out loud it would convince himself otherwise. But the look in my eyes convinced him that I wasn't lying. Now Darren knows a little bit of the hell I have to live every day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well there you have it! Another chapter down. I hoped you guys enjoyed it! I hope you guys didn't mind that I put a little bit of my culture in the flashback/chapter/fan fiction. I'm 100% filipino (Tagalog on my Daddy's side and Ilocano on my Mommy's side). I thought that it would be a cool way to blend (Y/N) and Darren's mom's culture because she has some filipino in her. I hope you don't mind. Anyway, don't forget to share this fan fiction with everyone you know (just as long as they can handle adult content lol). And as always, until next time, bye bye!!!

P.S. I don't really hate Mia haha. It may seem like I do but I don't haha. Maybe just a little jealous that she's with Darren, but I don't hate her. I guess some girls have it all haha. :)