Status: Post every Friday :D

Locked Up Lust

Revenge Is At Her Finger Tips.

DARREN AND MIA'S HOUSE *CONTINUED*

"Beep beep beep!" Goes Darren's alarm on his phone. It was 6:30. Darren jumps up at the sound and discovers that I was missing. When Darren was fast asleep, I quietly escape. I'm not sure why I left the warm security of his arms, but I just had too. I guess I felt some what guilty for Mia and Darren's argument last night. I didn't mean for her to storm out of the house. I just needed to see Darren.
Darren sat up, and called for me. "(Y/N)?......(Y/N)?" Darren called. No answer. Hopeless, he got up to get ready for work.

JOEY'S HOUSE *NIGHT BEFORE*

Mia was furious leaving the house. She jumps into her car to drive to Joey's. Ever since her and Darren became a couple, she became good friends with his best friend. Whenever she and Darren would get into a fight, she would always go to Joey. She could go to one of her girl friends, but talking to Joey gave her a guy's point of view.

Mia drives up to Joey's house and rings the door bell. Joey opens up the door and was surprised to see Mia standing there.
"Mia? What are you doing here so late?" Joey questioned.
"Can I come in?" Mia asked in a sad tone.
"Yeah,.......of course." Joey said stepping a side so that Mia could enter.
Mia sits on the couch as Joey went into the kitchen to get them something to drink. He listened to everything Mia had to say about you and Darren. Not once did Joey talk until Mia was done. He wanted to hear Mia's whole side before he spoke.
"And when Darren brought her to the couch, he just showed so much care and love for her...... He's never done that for me before." Mia said sounding depressed but with a slight anger behind it.
Now it was Joey's turn to talk. "Mia, Darren's a.....humanitarian. He cares for everybody. You've known him for years, you should know this by now." Joey commented.
"No Joey! This is different. I can see it in his eyes. Something is up, I just know it!" Mia insisted.
"Mia trust me." Joey began, setting his hand on her shoulder. "I knew (Y/N) from college. She's a nice girl, who wouldn't hurt anyone. She has no reason to take Darren away from you. And they've been friends for like...forever. If there WAS a thing between them, it would have happened already. Darren wants you Mia."
Mia looked into Joey's eyes and knew that all of his words were true and sincere. But she still wasn't sure about you.
"A nice prostitute huh? The world needs more of those." Mia sarcastically chuckled.
"Mia never mind the fact that she's a........prostitute. She really is a very sweet person." Joey replied.
"Never mind the fact?! That's what she is! Why do you guys forget about the fact that she's a fucking strung out, drug addicted, dick sucking, cum dumpster!" Mia yelled with rage in her eyes.
Joey was taken back by her anger; his eyes bulging out. From all the times Joey has seen her angry, he has never seen Mia this full of all this rage before.
"Mia! Just let Darren help her until she gets back on her feet. Then she'll be out of your hair for the rest of your life. (Y/N) just needs the help okay!" Joey says defending you.
Mia just rolled her eyes. she couldn't believe that Joey was siding with you.
"Okay Joey whatever. I'm going to the guest room." Mia said, then walked away from Joey.
"Good night to you too then." Joey calls out the the angry woman in his house.

Once in bed Mia was trying to go to sleep but couldn't because she was so consumed in all her anger.
"This bitch comes into MY life and thinks she can just have all of MY fiancé's attention?!?!" Mia thought to herself. "How can she, a drugged up slut, even have any form of relation with MY Darren?" All of the sudden, an evil plan started to brew in Mia's head. She mapped out all of the details. It would work perfectly because she knew that Joey had to go to work and she would be at the house by herself. Excited for what she had on the agenda, she fell asleep.

The next morning, Mia wakes and walks into the kitchen to grabs cup of coffee, Joey is getting ready to walk out the door to go to work.
"Morning!" Joey said putting his shoes on.
"Morning!" Mia replied.
"Have any plans while I'm away?" Joey asks.
"I might walk around the mall or something; take my mind off of some things."
"Okay well, I'm heading out now. Feel free to have anything in the fridge or cupboards. And if you are gonna go out, take the extra key in the drawer there." Joey announced.
"Okay, thanks Joey! See you later." Mia called out before Joey closes the door.

MIA'S PLAN

Now Mia's plan was put in motion. After finishing her coffee, she goes back into her room to change. She takes the key from the drawer, exits then locks the door, and jumps into her car. Mia was going to expose you for who you really were. She goes into the law office that's near the city court house. There she find's a long time friend.
"Mia? Is that you?" The woman from behind the office desk said, smiling.
"Yeah! How you been Donna?" Mia said, smiling back.
Donna was a long time friend from college. They both went to the New York University's Steinhardt School for Media Studies and Television Production. Mia's room mate had a class with her and they all became friends.
"I've been good! It's been such a long time. What brings you in today?" Replied Donna.
"I was actually hoping you...can...dig up some...paperwork for me." Mia said carefully as she sat down in the chair.
"Well umm.....what kind of paperwork?" Donna questioned, with an arched eyebrow.
".....Records...." Mia shyly said.
"What? Mia?! That's.......illegal!" Donna whispered. She didn't want her co-workers to here their conversation.
"Look Donna,...it's a long story. I just need to look at this girl's files." Mia said also in a whisper.
"Mia I would hate for you to get in huge trouble because of.....whatever you're up too. You know I would do anything for you.......just tell me what's going on and give me a good reason to give you the files." Donna said sincerely.
Mia sighed and proceeded to tell Donna the whole story.
"I just need to find out what her deal is. That's why I need this girl's files." Mia said, finishing her story.
"Oh my God." Donna responded after hearing what Mia had to say, which were, of course, exaggerated to make you seem like the bad guy. Donna sighs deeply. "Okay fine, I'll get you the files. But under one condition.....you won't turn this bad situation into a worst one." Donna warned.
Mia just nodded as Donna goes to the file cabinets to find your file. Of course Mia was going to make this situation worse. Donna comes back with the file and hands it to Mia. She looked for my latest court date. Mia recalled that that was the first time in a long time you and Darren saw each other. That was the moment that started all this mess. Mia looked at the information of my arrest. Bingo! Mia found the street where the police officer found you selling yourself.
Mia took out her phone and took a picture of the street name. Donna didn't even notice when Mia did this. Then Mia quickly got up and was on her way.
"Thank you so much Donna I really appreciate you doing this for me." Mia said in a hurry.
"Is that it? Is that all you needed?" Donna called out confused. Mia didn't even take a whole five minutes to look at the whole file.
"Yeah, I'm good!" Mia responded. "Thanks again!"
"Okay." Donna gave a suspicious look. And with that, Mia was out the door.

The next phase of her plan was going smoothly. With the address Mia took, she was going to try to catch you in the action of selling yourself. Mia made herself busy until it was night fall. This was the time when my kind of people came out. When she saw that it was eight o'clock, she was on the hunt. Mia drove on the street that was on my file and sure enough, I was there. Mia parked down the block and played the waiting game. It was good enough evidence that I was just standing by the corner but she needed the real deal. She needed to catch me getting in someone's car. About ten minutes went by and a customer drove up to me. This was what Mia was waiting for. She took her phone out and zoomed in. Mia decided to take this to the next level by adding evidence of consumption and possession of drugs. Mia took a few pictures of needles and powdered sugar to look like heroin. After several clicks, she got what she needed.

The next morning, Mia got up early. She was going to go down to the court and present the evidence she captured the night before. She was in the kitchen making breakfast for two. Mia was going to be gone way before Joey even wakes up, so she prepared his breakfast for him. As Mia was getting ready to leave, Joey comes out of his room. This wasn't part of the plan. Now Mia has to lie about where she is going.
"Morning." A sleepy Joey said. "Is that mine?" Joey asked pointing to the plate of eggs and toast.
"Oh hey!" Mia said surprised to see him up. "Yeah, I made you breakfast."
"Thanks! Wait, are you going?" Joey asked as he sits down in front of his breakfast.
"Umm I have to go to work." Mia quickly replied.
"But I thought you didn't have work today." Joey mentioned.
"Yeah, I don't...but...Jennifer needed the paperwork that I have...so I need to get those to her..." Mia said, thinking quick on her feet, hoping Joey would buy the lie.
"...Okay!" Joey said, buying the lie. "Come back soon, okay! I wanna hang out today!"
"Of course." Mia smiled and headed towards the door.
"Oh wait you forgot your phone!" Joey called out as he ran to give it to her.
"Oh gosh thanks!" Mia said getting ready to receive her phone.
Unfortunately, Mia's phone was on and had the pictures displayed on the screen. Joey noticed this and stopped in his tracks.
"Wait, what's this?" Joey questioned, looking a Mia's phone.
"Joey give me my phone!" Mia called out reaching over him, but Joey held it as far away from her as possible.
"Whoa whoa wait who's this getting into a car?...This is (Y/N)!" Joey said, surprised. "Are you blackmailing her?"
Mia finally grabs her phone away from Joey. "Joey let me handle this alright!" She said as she gets her purse.
"You can't do this!" Joey said following her.
"It's done!" Mia yelled.
"So wait wait wait, do you think if you do this, Darren will just forget about her and you guys can just continue to live your lives?" Joey argued.
"That's the plan!" Mia quickly rebutted.
"I'm not gonna stand by and let you do this, okay! Darren's my best friend and I have to..." Joey started but was interrupted by Mia.
"What? What do you have to do? Don't you forget who got you out here in LA Joey." Mia said as Joey remembered that she was the one who recommended him to many shows and gigs. "Don't try me Joey. I have the proof....And I WILL use it."
"Why are you doing this? I mean (Y/N) has done nothing to you Mia." Joey said is a conflicted tone.
Mia replied right away. "How would you know that!" And with that, she stormed out.
"He's not in love with her!" Joey called out, but Mia was already getting into her car. "He loves you."
♠ ♠ ♠
WHAT A BITCH RIGHT?!?!?!?! Hahaha Oh and please remember I have nothing against Mia!!!!! So here you go, chapter 7! I'm sooooo sorry this entry is a little late. I love hearing how you guys enjoy it! Please send in some feedback about how you think/feel about each chapter (and please keep sharing sharing sharing this fan fiction!!!!!! haha). Next chapter will be very.....very.....VERY heavy!!!!! So prepare yourself and look forward to it!!!!!! Until next time, bye bye!!!!!!