Status: Post every Friday :D

Locked Up Lust

Journey Through The Unconscious Mind.

DARREN AT THE DANCE STUDIO OF GLEE ~THE DAY BEFORE~

Darren had to go to work even thought he was worried sick about you. After he had discovered that you where missing from his side that morning, he almost contemplated ditching work to go search for you. Sadly he knew that today was going to be full of shit to do. The worst ideas were popping up in Darren's head the whole time at work. In the dance studio, he couldn't get the moves down. Darren's never like this. He usually gets them down quickly.
"Do it again!" Zach Woodlee the choreographer would yell out. "Again.....Again.....Again!"
Darren got so lost in his thoughts that he even tripped over his own feet. Darren was so frustrated that he just exploded. He scream at the top of his lungs.
"I...I'm sorry," Darren apologized. "Can I get like...five minutes, please? I'm sorry." Daren said as he took his phone and walked out of the studio.Everyone just looked at each other.
"What's with him?" Chord Overstreet asked Kevin McHale. Kevin just shrugged his shoulders.
Once Darren was outside, he called Marie.
"Hello, this is Minister Marie. How can I help you?" Marie answered, like she always did.
"Hey Marie, this is Darren." Darren began. "Listen, have you heard anything from (Y/N)?" Darren asked, still trying to catch his breath from rehearsal.
The jolliness that was usually in Marie's voice wasn't there anymore. "I'm so sorry Darren. I..." Marie started to apologize but was interrupted by Darren.
"Do you know where she is?" Darren asked with a panicked voice.
"Okay, Darren, I need you to relax. Can you do that for me?" Said Marie, trying to calm Darren down.
Darren took a deep breath to try to relax himself. "Okay......okay......."
"I need you to concentrate on your work and maybe we can meet to talk about this over lunch or something." Marie suggested.
"Yeah, that...that sounds good. I'll talk to you later then. Thanks Marie." Darren responded sounding more like himself.
The two hung up and went back to work. Darren's mind was a little more focused but was still super worried about you. Both Marie and Darren were tired from the day's work, but good think they both had the day off the next day.

TENDER GREENS RESTAURANT

That morning Darren received a text from Marie saying that they should have lunch at the Tender Greens Restaurant on Sunset Boulevard. Darren got dressed and was ready to go talk to Marie of your where about's.

Knowing that he was going to be seen in public, Darren had to put on a smile so that his fans weren't worried about him. Before entering the restaurant, Darren signed a few autographs then went inside to go sit with Marie, who was waiting for him.
Marie knew this was going to be hard for Darren so she decided to play it cool. Well, until they actually have to talk about the subject.
"Hey it's nice to see you again Darren!" Marie said as she stood up from her chair to give him a hug.
Darren walks over to receive the hug but then turned very serious. "So where is she?" Darren asked.
This seriousness concerned Marie. "What is it about this girl that makes Darren act like this?" Marie asked herself.
"Whoa there buddy!" Marie said with a silly tone, showing Darren that things doesn't have to be this serious. "Why don't we have a good lunch first huh? Catch up since the last time we really to talking?" Marie suggested with a friendly tone.
Darren paused for a moment then gave a slight chuckle realizing that his friend has a point. "You're right...Marie, I'm sorry." Darren responded feeling guilty.
"No need to apologize!" Marie replied with a smile. "Ready to order?"

And with that, Marie and Darren went up to order their food. The chipotle barbecue chicken salad for Marie and the backyard steak salad for Darren. The two of them actually had a great talk together. They talked about what's currently going on with their jobs, Darren told some funny stories from the set, Marie talked about her husband and kids, they even talked a little politics. For a moment, they were relaxed and didn't have any worry about you. But when they have finished all of their food and had run out of things to say, it was time to talk about the topic they've been holding off on. The topic of you.

When their laughter died down, Marie began to embark on that topic. Everything was going to get serious now.
"How deep is your commitment to this girl Darren?" Marie asked.
Darren sensed the now serious feeling in the air. "Well...she's a friend."
"A friend?" Marie questioned. She knew there was something more to the story, But she didn't know what. "Do you know what a binge addict is?" Marie asked.
"...No." Darren replied innocently, shaking his head.
"They can stay clean for long periods of time....And then something sets them off, and they can go off for days...weeks...and binge. 'Cause this doesn't go away like a cold. This is a disease that has to be cured. And if you're in this for the wrong reasons, it's gonna destroy you so fast...." Marie said, looking into Darren's eyes the whole time. "So I'm gonna ask you again, how deep is your commitment to this girl Darren?" Marie asked the question once more.
Darren turned away from Marie before answering the question. He was going back to that day when everything went wrong. He had to dig deep because he forced himself to block that terrible memory. It was there in Darren's unconscious mind that all the deep emotion came back.
"Uhh.... When we were...we were both back in college, she...I was the only...person she knew...at the school. And I knew her from the neighborhood. We were...best friends every since the second grade. And the other students, they really...they really used to make fun of her. They didn't like her hair, her clothes..." Darren started to say with a very nervous and scared shakiness.

*FLASHBACK*
~Freshman and Sophomore year of college at the University of Michigan~

"Hey man, I'll give you 50 bucks if you fuck that." A guy said to his group of friends, laughing.
"Eww what the fuck is she wearing?" A girl would whisper to her friend.
Things like this were said about me almost everyday, as I walk around campus.

*FLASHBACK END*

"I started getting embarrassed...and then uhhh...I started avoiding her."

*FLASHBACK*

"Hey Darren wait up!" I yelled out as I ran to catch up to him.
"Oh...Hey (Y/N)...What...What's up?" Darren said as he looked around him to see if anyone was staring.
"Do you maybe wanna go see a movie or something after class? I heard that "Little Miss Sunshine" was pretty good. Steve Car...." I would begin to say but was interrupted.
"Umm you know what (Y/N), I have this...really big music theory test I have to study for...Maybe next time." Darren said almost completely avoiding eye contact. Then he walked away.
"Umm Okay then...I'll call you!" I yelled out to him before he was completely out of my sight. "Good luck on your test." I whispered to myself.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

"I was in some major drama productions...We were having this like big party...and...you know, they told me that I should invite (Y/N) over. And so I did.

*FLASHBACK*

"Why don't you invite your friend Darren?" Jaime Lyn Beatty asked.
Everyone who was at the table all agreed. "Yeah! She seems nice!" Britney Coleman added.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

"Some of the guys just wanted to have a couple of drinks at their apartment...You know, I didn't really wanted to be there. They told me that they would...you know, keep her company...while I was gone.

*FLASHBACK*

"Come on dude let's ditch this lame ass party and just have a couple of beers with the guys. We'll just be at Brian's apartment down the street." Joey suggested.
"It's okay Darren, we'll hang out with (Y/N). Go with the boys." Julia Albain said kindly.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

"Then there was a group of guys who...they weren't even...they weren't even performing art majors. They saw (Y/N) standing there...by herself because everyone...everyone left her."

*FLASHBACK*

"Hey!" A guy casually yelled to me as I was watching everyone mingling.
"Uhh hi." I said. Why was this guy talking to me?
"I've never seen you at these kinds of parties before." The guy yelled over the blasting music.
"Yeah I'm not...the partying type I guess." I replied.
"Well, we're gonna change that tonight! Can I get you a drink or anything? A beer? Or maybe a beer?" The guy suggested in a silly tone.
This made me laugh. "Umm yeah, a beer sounds nice." I smiled.
"Good choice!" The guy complimented, then left to go to the kitchen.
He sounds really nice. I was starting to regret coming out tonight. But now I might get a new friend out of this...or maybe something more. The guy comes back with two beers in hand.
"Here you go...one beer for you," He said as he handed me a red solo cup. "And one for me." He said and we clunked plastic cups. "I'm Seth by the way."
"I'm (Y/N)! Thanks for the beer!" I replied.
"Anytime!" Seth said taking another sip.
We really got to talking. He was so interested in what I had to say. No one's ever been so interested in me other than Darren. Well until college. That's when we started to drift apart. Seth and I talked for a good hour. I think I was starting to fall for him.
"Hey I wanna introduce you to a couple of friends my friends." Seth said as he grabbed my hand and led me to where his friends were. Wow, this guy is really quick. We just met and he already wants to show me to people who he knew.
We arrived to three guys all standing with their beers in hand.
"(Y/N), I would like you to meet my friends Chad, Michael, and Devin. Guys this is (Y/N)!"
"Hi." I said shyly as I waved at them.
"So what do you study (Y/N)?" Michael asked curiously.
"I'm a vocal performing major." I replied with a smile.
"Really? Let's here those pipes girl. Sing us something!" Devin said.
Wow, I can't believe these guys are actually interested with anything that has to do with me. This is rare!
"Umm okay." I answered and tried to think of a song to sing on the spot. I took in a deep breath in and begin to sing "So Sick" by Ne-Yo, which had just came out on the radio.

"Gotta change my answering machine
Now that I'm alone
Cause right now it says that we
Can't come to the phone
And I know it makes no sense
Cause you walked out the door
But it's the only way I hear your voice anymore
(it's ridiculous)
It's been months
And for some reason I just
(can't get over us)
And I'm stronger than this
(enough is enough)
No more walking round
With my head down
I'm so over being blue
Crying over you
And I'm so sick of love songs
So tired of tears
So done with wishing you were still here
Said I'm so sick of love songs so sad and slow
So why can't I turn off the radio?"

There was a look in the boys eyes that showed that they were so impressed. They're eyes where wide and there mouths were dropped.
"Damn girl! Where did you learn to sing like that!" Chad said.
"Yeah! Why the fuck aren't you famous yet? Devin asked.
I was blushing. "Aww thanks you guys." I shyly responded.
"Hey I have an idea. We should go upstairs and find a guitar. I can play and you guys can sing back up for (Y/N)." Seth suggested. Everyone seemed to liked the idea, even me.
"Yeah!" The three guys said.
"How about you (Y/N)? Wanna have a jam session?" Michael asked.
"Yeah! Sounds fun! My friend has a guitar in his room, we can borrow his!" I responded.
We went to the second level to Darren's room. There on the stand was his trusty guitar. I opened the door and entered the room first. I walked over to the guitar and picked it up.
"Here's the guitar you guys. Be careful with it. I don't want Darren to kill me." I giggled.
Then I hear the door close and lock behind me. I turn around to find that all four boys were walking closer and closer to me.
"Wh...Why...Why did you guys locked the door?" I nervously giggled.
"We're just gonna have a little fun...That's all..." Chad said.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

"And...I came back that night...And uhhh.......I came back..." Darren was trying his hardest to say what happened next, but the emotions were too much. Daren started to cry. Marie took Daren's hand to show comfort. He cleared his throat, wiped a tear, and continued. "I came back that night......and I went in my room....and uhhh.......and uhhh.....they raped her. They raped her!" Now Darren was full on sobbing.

*FLASHBACK*

"Wha...What are you guys doing?" I said with a scared tone.
Then the guys started to touch me.
"Stop! Stop it! I...I have to go! Let...Let me go!" I screamed as they all put their hand on me, restraining me.
Seth gave a chuckle. "No no no, you're not going anywhere tonight." Seth said close to my face, inches away from my lips.
"I trusted you!" I screamed with rage in my eyes.
"Bad choice baby." Devin added.
Seth smiled at Devin's comment in from my lips. I saw this as an opportunity to fight back. I spat in his face to show him that I was not going through with this.
"Ooo," Seth said as he wiped the spit off his face. "We have a bad girl on our hands fellas. Let's teacher her a lesson." Seth said looking at the other boys.
Then Michael proceeded to hold my hands down and Chad holding my feet. Once they got me pinned down, Seth and Devin ripped all my clothes off.
"NOO! STOP! YOU FUCKING PIGS! GET OFF ME!" I screamed. They just continued. "DARREN! DARREN HELP! DAAARREEEN! I screamed at the top of my lungs for helped but then they covered my mouth with a tie from the closet. There was this moment where both Michael and Chad released me from their grip to undress. This was a chance to escape. I got up from the bed and tried to reach the door. However, Devin ran and grabbed me, by the waist, to bring me back to the bed.
"Fuckin' idiots! Don't let her go! Tie her down!" Devin ordered.
Michael went back to Darren's closet and grabbed one more tie. They tied both of my arms together and behind my back. I tried to break free, kick, and scream, but my cries were never heard. Once I've been all bonded up and restrained, Seth pushed me down so I was laying on my back on the bed.
"Please don't hurt me! Let me go please! PLEASE!" I begged with tears rolling down my cheeks.
Seth leans forward and was right above my face. "Don't worry (Y/N). We won't hurt you....Trust me."
And right as he said that, he shoved his condom-less cock in me. I scream in searing pain. The guys all laughed at this with a demonic tone.
"I think we have a virgin on our hands!" Michael said, amused.
"You mean HAD!" Chad laughed.
Everyone laughed as Seth kept pumping in and out of me. His dick was so thick that it felt like I was ripping. I screamed and cried in agony!
"You guys wanna join in?" Seth called out over his shoulder.
The guys walked over and assumed their positions. Michael knelt down and started to suck on my left nipple and rubbed my right tit. Chad knelt down to rub my clit. And Devin stood over my head to take out the tie that was in my mouth. I was going to scream but when I took a deep breath in to do so, Devin stuck his dick in my mouth. I quickly rejected his entrance spitting it out. Devin didn't like this so he slapped me across the face. This left me disoriented for a moment, but I snapped out of it right when Devin stuck his dick back in my mouth. His huge black cock was chocking me. As he thrusted his cock in and out of my mouth, I struggled to breath. I was even drowning in my own saliva because it was collecting in my mouth; he didn't give me a chance to swallow. He finally pulled out and I gasped for air, coughing in the process. This whole thing went on for what seemed like eternity, but in reality it might have been about ten minutes.
Seth said "Okay," and everyone stopped what they were doing. I was breathing hard, still crying, thinking that they were done. But I was wrong. I was terribly wrong. Chad laid done on the bed, on his back and lifted me over him. I was now on his chest and couldn't lift myself up because my arms were tied behind me. He then inserted his cock in my pussy. I screamed once more.
"Damn, she's hella tight!" Chad said as he started fucking slow and then quickly increased his speed.
"I know right!" Seth laughed fist bumping him. "Let's see if you like the taste of your own pussy." Seth said as he took his still wet cock and stuck it in my mouth. Once again the feeling of not being able to breath happened. He took the back of my head and began to throat fuck me.
"Can you handle two cocks in your mouth bitch?" Michael asked. He, too, stuck his cock in my mouth. So I had two dicks in my mouth, one in my pussy and....wait....where's Devin? What the fuck is he doing?
"Ready for my big black cock baby?" Devin said from behind all of us.
What? Where was he? No I'm not ready for anything.
"But first..." Devin paused.
I felt Devin putting both of his hands on either side of my ass and spreading them apart. He then proceeded to lick my asshole. I screamed and fidgeted more than ever before. He even stuck his tongue deep in my ass, then rimming it. He stopped for a moment so I thought he was done. But then out of nowhere, he shoved his whole, big, thick, lubed cock in my ass.
The pain was too overwhelming, and I thought that I was hurting before. This pain was on a whole 'nother level. Every orifice was filled. I could feel them moving deep inside me. Seth and Michael both had their dicks in my mouth at the same time. Chad was thrusting his cock up into me, while sucking and squeezing my tits. Devin grabbed hold of my hips and slammed me up against his huge dick. I tried to scream and call out for help but it wasn't working. I screamed for Darren but he wasn't coming. I hear all of them grunt even louder. All of their speeds begin to increase faster. All of their thrusting became harder.
"Oh shit I'm gonna cum!" Devin called out.
All of the guys were feeling the same way. They all pulled out of me and assumed the position. They all came on me. Seth and Michael on my face, Chad on my boobs, and Devin on my ass and back.
I just laid their breathless and paralyzed. They all high five and got dressed.
"It was nice meeting you (Y/N)! Let's do this again sometime!" Seth laughed before exiting Darren's room. This made all the boys laughed as they went back down to the party.
Fifteen minutes went by and Darren decides to head back to his dorm. He walks into the party, through all the people, and up the stairs. Darren takes out his keys, but realizes that the door was cracked open.
"What the fuck?" Darren asked himself as he opens the door and inspects it.
He turns on the lights and there he saw me lying in his bed, naked and looking almost lifeless. He runs over to me.
"Oh shit (Y/N)! What happened?" Darren asked with a deep fear in his eyes. I didn't say or do anything, being that I were still petrified. He didn't want to touch or hold me because I was still covered with cum. Darren did, however, untie the tie that was still restraining me.
"Wait here, I'll be...I'll be right back." Darren said.
When Darren left to go get help and some clothes, I left to hide away. I could never look at Darren the same way ever again. He wasn't there to protect me. I had to get away from him.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

"They raped her...and I didn't do...I didn't do anything about it!...I didn't do anything about it!....I'm...I'm...I'm sorry!....I never told her I'm sorry....(Y/N) I'm sorry!...I'm so sorry (Y/N)!...I'm sorry!" Darren full on sobbed. Darren has never showed this much emotion to anyone before. Seeing Darren like this, just broke Marie's heart.
"Darren look at me...Darren." Marie said as she tried to get his attention as he was crying. "You can't carry that weight."
"Oh my God, I'm a terrible friend!" Darren murmured through his tears.
"You...Darren...Look at me. Darren look at me. Look at me." Marie said sternly at first then more sympathetically.
"Yes...yes.. I'm...I'm trying." Darren replied.
"You can't carry that weight. None of this was your fault. You understand me?" Marie said as she looked into Darren's sad, broken, hazel eyes. She then took Darren and held him close to comfort him after bring out and talking about this life long, haunting nightmare.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes!!!! It's finally here!!!!!!! Chapter 8!!!!!!! I'm soooooo incredibly sorry for being super late with this chapter!!!! I was traveling and didn't have any connection to the internet!!!!! I felt so disconnected from the world haha. What a chapter huh? I told you it was gonna get intense!!!! And there's a little extra in this chapter. I hope my singing wasn't that bad haha. I hoped you enjoyed. Until next time, bye bye :)