Maybe It's Just My Imagination.

Maybe We Can Actually Have Some Fun.

About five minutes later Lauren walked out with her hair in a messy bun, and she was now in Joe's clothes they swallowed her whole. The sweats were too long and she kept having to pull them up, because they kept sliding down. Now that would be embarrassing your pants falling down in front of the Jonas brothers. The shirt Joe gave her was just a plain black one and as soon as Lauren pulled the shirt over her head, she instantly smelled Joe. It was almost intoxicating.

"Awe, don't you look cute in my clothes." Joe stated with a grin. Lauren smiled and twirled.
"Yeah, I thought that too, I decided that this is what I am going to wear to my next concert." She said with a slight chuckle.
"Oh, now I would love to see that." Joe said as Lauren stretched her arms above her head, those freaking pants started to slide again. She quickly grabbed a hold of the waist and pulled them up.

"The pants would need to be taken in a bit though, they keep sliding." She stated with a slight laugh. Joe got up and walked over to her, gently grabbing onto the waist of the pants before slightly folding down the front and pulling the drawstring (that Lauren didn't even notice.) tighter. He then tied it in a lose knot.

"There you go, that should work." Joe said looking down at her, she looked up at him with a smile, he had that charming smile plastered on his face, and the twinkle in his eyes was very noticeable. Lauren wished that Joe would just lean in and kiss her. That was only a wish though, one that would most likely never come true.

"Thank you." She said in a low voice.
"No problem." Joe said matching her tone.
They stood there and stared at each other for a little too long when they heard the front door shut. They quickly looked away from each other and Joe started downstairs, with Lauren following.

"Hey mom!" Joe said hugging his mom, and giving her a quick kiss on the cheek. Lauren had only met Mr. and Mrs. Jonas once before, and wasn't so sure what Mrs. Jonas would think of Lauren being in her son's clothes.

"You remember Lauren, I told her she could stay over, its late." Joe said stepping out of the way and pulling Lauren closer to them.

"Of course! I couldn't forget you. My boys talk about you all the time. I feel like I have been the one spending so much time with you!" She stated before pulling Lauren into a hug. Lauren laughed as she noticed the blush forming on Joe's face.
"Oh. They talk about me all the time. That's embarrassing." Lauren said with a laugh. Mrs. Jonas joined in.

"Okay, well I have to go put Frankie to bed, so I guess that I will see you two in the morning." She stated to Joe and Lauren.
"Okay goodnight mom." Joe said giving her another kiss on the cheek.
"Goodnight Mrs. Jonas." Lauren said waving a little.

"Goodnight Lauren, and please call me Denise." She said hugging Lauren again, Lauren nodded. Denise went upstairs and Joe turned to Lauren.
"See told you they wouldn't care." He said with a smirk, Lauren rolled her eyes.
"Lauren!" she heard from behind her, it was Nick.

"Nicholas!" Lauren said as Nick wrapped her in a tight hug. They pulled apart and Lauren spotted Kevin.
"Ah, if it isn't the lovely Lauren." Kevin said hugging her.
"Hey Kevin." she said hugging him back.
"So, you staying over?" Nick asked after Kevin released Lauren.
"Yes she is." Joe said

"Awesome! We can actually have some fun!" Nick exclaimed, Lauren laughed.
"Whatever, I am not that fun." Lauren said rolling her eyes.
"Yes you are!" Joe said like it was the most obvious thing in the entire world. Nick and Kevin nodded in agreement.
"Alright then." She said turning and walking to the couch, leaving them standing there.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know.
Im horrible at updating.
forgive me.
I have other things imworking on.
:]
and im afraid im only going to be busier.
IM sorry.
-Cheyenne.