Maybe It's Just My Imagination.

It's Nothing, It's stupid.

She seated herself on the couch before Nick, Joe, and Kevin joined her.
"So, lets do something!" Joe said
"Like what?" Lauren asked turning towards him.
"Good question." Joe said as he placed his finger on his chin beginning to think about it.
"I know! Let's go for a walk." Joe said after thinking for a little bit.

"That's fun?" Nick asked
"Well no, not exactly, but its kind of fun." Joe said
"Awe. I want to go for a walk, and its dark out, we can look at the stars." Lauren said getting up off the couch, and once again all three boys followed her. Before Lauren stepped out the door she stopped and pulled Joe's black T-shirt over her head, removing it revealing her pink tank top underneath. All three boys just stood there and watched her.

"What?!" Lauren said slightly freaked out by the way they were just staring.
"Nothing, let's go." Joe said pulling her out the door before she could grab her jacket.
They all walked down the street, and a few more blocks, until they reached the park that wasn't very far from their house if you take a shortcut.

Nick and Kevin took off walking further into the park. Lauren walked over and sat on one of the swings, she was just staring at the ground until she saw a large shadow cast over her. She looked up to see Joe.

"What are you thinking about?" Joe asked with a slight smirk growing on his face.
"What makes you think that I'm thinking about something?" Lauren asked smiling.
"Well the way that you are just sitting there staring at the dirt." Joe said pulling his hands out of his pocket.
"Oh." was the only word that Lauren could form at the moment, Joe somehow knew her too well.

"So?" Joe said asking again.
"It's nothing, it's stupid." She said getting up from the swing.
"If you're thinking about it, it can't be." He said stopping her.
"Well it is." She said walking away.

Joe was shocked that she had just walked away, he was also confused, he wondered what was going on in her head. Little did he know she was thinking about him the whole time. Joe caught up with her and stood right in front of her, cutting her off.
"Let's look at the stars. Like you wanted." Joe said grabbing her arm and pulling her over to a spot on the grass. He the seated himself on the lawn, Lauren sat next to him.

"Where are your brothers?" Lauren asked looking around.
"Who cares?" Joe said laying down on the grass.
"I do." Lauren said lying next to him.

"Well, then, I'm sure they didn't go far." Joe said as he looked at the stars, Lauren nodded, although Joe didn't see it.
♠ ♠ ♠
update!
:]
woot!
hope you guys love it.
=]
-Cheyenne.