Maybe It's Just My Imagination.

THE Girl.

"Joseph." Lauren whispered to Joe, who was fast asleep on the couch tangled in the covers, looking terribly uncomfortable. It was about nine in the morning, and everyone was up, except Joe. The family; meaning Mr. and Mrs. Jonas, Nick, Kevin, and Frankie, had all went out for breakfast. Nick begged her to go, but she refused to impose on the family any more. So instead she decided to stay with Joe, whom they didn't want to wake cause he isn't a morning person.

"Joey?" Lauren whispered once more, trying anything to get her friend up.
"NO, five more minutes, this is the best part!" Joe semi-shouted . Lauren looked at him, raising an eyebrow, and wondering what he was dreaming about.

"The best part of what?" she asked, talking in her regular voice.
"This is the part where I tell her that I've been thinking and dreaming about her since the day I met her." Joe said, still dreaming.

"Who?" Lauren asked, thinking maybe he wouldn't know, and tell her his crush.
"THE girl." Joe said emphasizing on 'the'. Lauren laughed, she couldn't take it anymore, she shook Joe's arm gently, and he jumped, forcing him to fall off the couch onto the floor taking the covers and pillows he had with him. He landed with a 'thud' and soon after a groan, an aggravated groan.

"Well good morning to you too." Lauren said sitting on the couch, and planting a smile on her face. Joe rubbed his eyes to see the girl he had been dreaming about all night, the girl that he was talking about subconsciously. Joe smiled, and got up off the ground picking up the covers and pillows that he was tangled in.

"Good morning Laur." Joe said plopping down on the couch next to her.
"What were you dreaming about?" Lauren asked as her smile turned into a smirk.
"What are you talking about?" Joe asked confused.

"Ooh, let me show you, move." she said as she kicked Joe's thigh forcing him off the couch onto the floor once again.

"Jeez" Joe said getting up off the floor.

"Sorry, just pretend I'm you, and whisper Joseph, then when I don't say anything say Joey. and the I will give you further instruction. Okay?" Joe looked at her like she was crazy.

"Oh never mind, I will play both parts. This is how it went down, I sat next to you, then I whispered 'Joseph', and you didn't say anything, so I was like 'Joey', then you were all 'NO, five more minutes, this is the best part!' and then I was like 'Best part of what?' and you were all 'This is the part where I tell her that I've been thinking and dreaming about her since the day I met her.' and then I was all 'Who?'" Joe's eyes went wide, he thought that maybe he had said her name, hoping he hadn't, but he didn't remember. Lauren kept going.

"And then you were all 'THE girl.' and that's when I shook your arm and you fell off the couch." Lauren busted out laughing as Joe let a sigh of relief escape his lips, he was so relieved that he hadn't said her name.

"So, who were you dreaming about!?" Lauren asked excitedly. Joe looked over to Lauren, her face was beaming, she wanted to know who her best friend was dreaming about, and secretly wishing it was her. Joe wanted to just be straight forward, and say; 'Lauren, I was dreaming about you.', but he feared that she would turn him down. So he made something up.

"U-uh, actually, I don't remember." He said trying to sound legit. Lauren knew that he didn't want to tell her, and she also saw right through him, he was lying, but she just went along like she believed him. He obviously didn't want her to know who 'THE girl.' was. Honestly, Lauren didn't think that she could take hearing who that certain girl that had Joseph Adam's heart was, especially since it wasn't her; or so she thought.

"Oh, well never mind then." Lauren said
"So where is everyone?" Joe asked getting back on the couch.
"Oh, they went out to breakfast." Lauren said as she grabbed the remote off the coffee table.
"Oh, So did you already eat, or what?" Joe asked
"Nah, I'm not much of a breakfast person." Lauren said flipping through the channels.
"Breakfast, is the most important meal of the day Ms. Roberts. Now come on." Joe said grabbing Lauren by the arm, and dragging her into the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update!
I knowww Im supposed to be taking a break.
But I already had this written and decided to update.
:]