Maybe It's Just My Imagination.

I'm No Dancer.

"No, Joe, you're doing it all wrong, like this." Lauren laughed as started dancing. She and Joe were currently in a dance studio, where Lauren usually puts together her dances. She was trying to show Joe how to do a dance and he was doing it all wrong.

They both pretended like nothing had happened earlier this morning, the whole almost kissing thing, was just a little too much for them both to think about.
"Laur! I'm no dancer, you should know this, I'm horrible at it." Joe said throwing his arms in the air.

"Joe, no, you're not. Just do what I do." Lauren said as she did the moves a little slower, Joe, attempted to keep up with her, when he realized he was about a beat and a half off, he stopped and just took a seat on the floor. Lauren saw him do this in the mirror, she walked over to him,

"Joey, stand up, come on." She said as she looked down at him.
"Lauren, I can't dance like this." Lauren sighed.
"Okay fine, I need help with my partner routine. Maybe you will do better with a partner." Joe nodded and stood up.

"Okay so what do I do?" Lauren smiled up at him, and turned around to face the mirror, Joe, standing behind her.

"First, put your hands here." Lauren said as she grabbed his hands and placed them on her waist. Joe, was suddenly becoming more nervous, he felt a few electric shocks when his hand's touched her hips. Lauren smiled at how he had no clue what he was doing. He was standing so far away from her with his arms extended holding her waist.

"Joe, come a little closer." She said as he took a few steps closer to her.
"Alright, now when I step to the left, you go right, and vise versa, got it?" She asked as she looked at him through the mirror. Joe nodded
.
"Okay, and I don't let go of your waist, right?" Joe asked. Lauren nodded.
"Right." Joe smiled back at her, he didn't care that he was a horrible dancer, he didn't care that he was in a dancing studio when he could just be home watching television, the only thing he cared about was the fact that he was there, with Lauren. She stepped to the left and he went right, then she went right and he went left.

"Okay, that was great, now I'm going to turn to you. I need you to take a step back when I start to turn, and grab my hips when I am fully facing you, understand?" Lauren asked. Joe, gulped.

"Yeah, I think." Lauren smiled at him through the mirror, and Joe forgot what she had told him to do. Lauren started to turn, and Joe didn't take the step back and she tripped over his foot. She grabbed onto his arm and he lost his balance, sending them both to the floor. Lauren landed on top of Joe, their faces just inches apart.

Joe was staring into her eyes, and Lauren was lost in his eyes. Neither of them saying a word, Joe placed his hand on the back of her neck, pulling her face closer to his, he licked his bottom lip. Lauren was just waiting for her lips to touch his, she oh so desperately wanted to know the way he tasted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update.
hah.
I know its been a long time.
I'm sick.
And busy.
Which both suck.
But forgive me.
Im trying.
:]
-Cheyenne.