Maybe It's Just My Imagination.

Big Surprise.

And as the seasons changed, and the Jonas Brothers toured. Lauren's fame sky rocketed. She was now invited to most of the hottest parties, she was friends with only some of the most famous people in the business, and dating her best friend from back home.

Lauren never actually thought that she and Joe would ever go anywhere, anyways. She always thought she had a small crush on her best friend in the entire world, and he didn't even acknowledge her in that way. She was fine with it now, seeing as she was dating Cory, who had just moved to California to be closer with his girlfriend.

Lauren felt that she and Joe had drifted over the long eight months that he was gone, he was coming back in a week, and she didn't know how it was going to be. If it was going to be awkward, she just couldn't handle that.

She was so excited to finally see them, and smell Joe's scent, the sent that was so intoxicating it made her knees weak. Sure, she was with Cory, and could feel herself slowly starting to fall in love with him, but that doesn't mean that she's pushed the thoughts of Joe to the back of her mind. She often felt guilty about it, but it doesn't mean she doesn't miss those butterfly's that only Joseph could give her.

Joseph on the other hand, just knew, in his heart that the first second he saw Lauren, all the feelings, would come rushing back with more fire and intensity than ever before. And he knew that with that new adrenaline rush, he would walk towards her and kiss her lips so passionately, that it made her weak, but it would all be alright, because he planned on holding her and not once letting go.

Oh, how the feelings of disappointment will rush over the beautiful boys body when he sees Laurens fingers intertwined with Cory's. His heart would break into millions of little pieces and only then would he know that maybe coming back wouldn't be so much better than being on tour.

Everything was going well for Lauren, and Joe expected to have his whole world in his arms, as soon as he stepped off that bus. But boy was he in for a big surprise. A surprise that could very well break the strong boy down into the greatest depression. A depression that could only come from a broken heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its a filler, but its out!
This one will be finishing up soon. :]
I'm working to finish all my stuff.
Anyways.
Thanks for reading.
Love you guys.
Comment.
:]
-Cheyenne
xoxox.