Maybe It's Just My Imagination.

This Is Only The Beginning.

Lauren proceeded in picking out her outfit, she decided on a black sequined dress that was cut a few inches above her knee, and her red Louis Vuitton, peep-toe slingback pump's, they were one of the most expensive items that she had ever bought. The heel was about four inches tall, and her only being about 5'2" she needed the extra height. She had practiced walking in them, so she was confident about walking on the stage in them. She walked over to the door, and unlocked it, and opened it to see her manager, Stacy standing with her back faced towards the door, she was on the phone, Lauren tapped her shoulder, Stacy quickly spun around.

"Oh, you look gorgeous!" She exclaimed cupping her hand over the receiver end of the phone, and looking Lauren up and down.
"Thanks, do the heels look okay with this dress?" Lauren said looking down at her feet.
"They look perfect, you are going to blow all of the guys in the audience away, maybe even a few girls." Stacy said as she let out a little giggle, Lauren joined in.

A few minutes later she heard a faint ring, she walked back into the dressing room, and made her way to the table where her purse was sitting, she pulled out her phone, and opened it up. There was a text, it read.

'Hey, It's Joe! :] Save my number, don't ever forget it!. See you in a few.'

She pressed a few buttons saving the number, and she texted him back.

'Okay, I wouldn't want to forget this number. lol. I already saved it. :] ttyl -Lauren.'

She closed her phone, and placed it in her purse. It was about time for her to go on stage, she walked out into the hallway, meeting up with her manager.

"You ready?" Stacy asked placing her phone into her pocket, Lauren nodded.
"I'm a little nervous though." She said as she bit her bottom lip.
"Don't worry, you look hot, and you are going to sound great!" Stacy said giving Lauren a smile, she felt a smile tug on her lips.
"Okay, thanks Stacy." Lauren gave her a toothy smile and proceeded to walk towards the stage.
"No problem." Stacy said leading her to the stage, they finally made it backstage. Lauren peaked out from behind the curtain she spotted Joe, he had his sunglasses on, Nick and Kevin also had their sunglasses on, she was guessing that they didn't want to really be noticed, she sunk back behind the curtain.
"Lauren, there are two act's going in front of you, then you're up, so you better warm up." Stacy said, Lauren nodded, and started to make the ridiculous noises that her vocal trainer had taught her, she always felt dumb, but it worked out in the long run, her voice was always crisp and sounded great. The first act had finished their set of three songs, and the second was up, Lauren felt her stomach do a flip each second that it got closer to her turn, she kept warming up. About ten minutes later the second act had finished up their set, they were walking off stage giving each other high fives. Lauren shook her body, trying to release some of the nerves.
"How about them? Weren't they great?" the announcer asked walking back on the stage, he wasn't but about two years older than Lauren, the crowd cheered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so there was chapter two
=]
sorry its taking a little for me to get these out.
LEAVE ME COMMENTS
haha

ily
-duhhh=]