Maybe It's Just My Imagination.

Are You Bored?

Lauren watched the movie, she was bored, the movie was scary, but she couldn't wrap her arms around the boy next to her, so she just over looked the parts that made her jump, and tried to block everything out. Joe was stealing glances at Lauren, he saw how bored she was, and thought that maybe it was his fault that she was so bored. He thought that she didn't want to be there with him. He sighed, and re-positioned himself on the couch making himself more comfortable. Lauren looked at him, and gave him a small smile.

"Lauren, are you bored?" Joe asked looking at Lauren.
"What, do I look bored?" She asked giving him a bigger smile than before.
"Honestly, yes, you look like you would rather be some place else." He said kind of hoping that he was wrong.

"Awe. No, Joe, I love spending time with you. There isn't another place in the world that I'd rather be than with you." Lauren said, Joe looked at her and smiled.
"You mean that?" He asked just making sure.
"Of course I do." she said as she layed her head on his shoulder. His stomach flipped, and he was suddenly having trouble thinking and breathing.

The only thing that he could think to do was put his arm around her; so that's what he did, he smoothly stretched his arm out, and wrapped it around Lauren's shoulder, making Lauren's head rest on his chest. Something they both wanted. Lauren wanted to be in his arms, and Joe wanted her to be in his arms.

The end credits were rolling, and Lauren had fallen asleep on Joe, he looked down at her, he couldn't help but think to himself that she was gorgeous. He gently scooted out of her grasp and laded her down on the couch, placing a pillow under her head, and a blanket over her. He took one last look at her before turning to walk up the stairs to change.
About ten minutes later Joe came back down the stairs to see Lauren still asleep on the
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry guys. this isnt really all that interesting. =/ OR long. But I tried. haha =P I have alot of this written, just not divided up into chapters, which is why it takes so long to update, cos i have to find a good spot to break it.
=]]

anyways. Love you guys.

Peace.Love.Jonas.
-Cheyenneduhhh