Maybe It's Just My Imagination.

Stay.

Joe sat on the chair flipping through the channels on the television, waiting for his family to return from dinner, he assumed it would be any minute now, since they had been gone long enough for him and Lauren to watch a movie. He had been sitting there absentmindedly flipping through channels for a quite a few minutes, he couldn't lie, he was definitely bored, and on top of that couldn't get Lauren off his mind. He thought he heard something, but he was too deep in his thoughts to really notice. Then an instant later felt something hit his head, and Lauren laughing hysterically broke him away from his thoughts.

"What the?!" Joe jumped and saw Lauren still laughing.
"Oh, you're gonna get it, Roberts." Joe said getting up from the chair and walking towards her.
"No please, Joe. Don't!" She pleaded, just as Joe picked up a pillow, and 'gently' smacked her with it.
"That's it Joseph, I'm not ever speaking to you again." She said with a convincing serious face as she sat up and crossed her arms. Joe's eyes went wide, she couldn't possibly be serious? Could she?

"Y-you're kidding, right?" Joe asked sitting back down in the chair. Lauren laughed at how serious his tone was.
"Duh!" She said as she got up and jumped in his lap.
"Umph." was all that escaped Joe's lips.
"I should probably get home, it's kinda late." Lauren said getting off of Joe's lap as a yawn escaped her lips.
"Stay." Joe stated, Lauren spun around.
"Nah, your parents probably wouldn't want me to." She said as she began to slide her arms into her jacket.

"Come on Laur. like you said it's late, just stay. My parents wont mind, you can take my bed." Joe said grabbing her jacket preventing her from putting it on.
"Are you sure?" She asked, Lauren really wanted to stay, she didn't know if it was such a good idea, but Joe was just so convincing.
"Yeah, come on, I'll get you something you can sleep in." Joe said leading her up the stairs. Lauren followed him obediently, up the stairs down the hall, and into Joe's room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Theres another chapter of this.
=]]
hope you guys enjoy.
Peace.Love.Jonas.
-Cheyenneduhhh