Status: You guys are so awesome that I can't keep up. I'm working on getting a new chapter as fast as I can!

For Us

19. Impending Doom

You know, the cliché moment here would be I woke up in Sean’s arms as the sunlight fell through the windows and kissed my skin as it bid me good morning. Hell, I’d be all warm, and he’d cutely whisper good morning, tell me how wonderful I am, and we’d just ride off into the sunset.

But fuck clichés, right?

That was Norman’s idea anyways.

“Hey, you two sluts, wake up!” he exclaimed from the fucking foot of the bed.

With me naked.

I let out a quiet scream and pulled the covers up, but when I looked to glare at Norman—give him an ear full, too—the bastard was wearing blindfolds.

Sean glared at him anyways. “Reedus, get the fuck out!”

“Hey, hey, trust me, bro, I do not wanna see any of this,” he said. “Stella just called and said she was on her way and to get you guys up. She tried calling, but neither of you answered.”

My eyes narrowed, though it was a gesture lost by the blindfold. “That’s because we were sleeping.”

Sean sighed and looked over at me, and there was a mixture of delight and sadness in his eyes. “Guess that ruins our plans for the day.”

“We could just lock them out,” I offered.

I could see his eyes light up at the idea of that as a huge grin spread across his lips, like a kid in the candy store. “Hmm.”

“Stella will break the door down,” Norman reminded us. “She could be here any minute, so . . . .”

“Well, you guys are just gonna have to wait,” Sean said, and he placed a kiss on the side of my head. “It’ll be, like, an hour before I’m ready. I have to shower, ya know.”

I nodded. “I do, too.”

“Ew.”

Sean ignored Norman and his goofy disgusted face and began climbing out of bed. “Shoo, Norm. Go watch TV or something. Pretty sure they’re having a Walking Dead marathon this weekend, so knock yourself out.”

Norman had to hold his hands out to do so, but he managed to find his way out of Sean’s room and into the living room.

Well . . . I say that, but I heard him tripping a few times on the way. So . . . I guess he made it alright.

Sean looked back at me with joy swimming in the depths of his eyes. “Since Stell’s gonna be here soon, the shower can’t be as interesting as I had hoped for.”

“Oh, she can wait.”
***
I knew she was gonna kill us, but we only had sex once . . . or twice. And, I mean, if you think about it, I kinda earned the right to have sex a few times. How many times had she gotten drunk at a party, and I had to wait on her to come out of the bathroom?

Alright, admittedly, not that many, but it had happened before, so I got at least once for her to wait.

Didn’t mean she was any happier about it, mind you, but I didn’t really care. Fuck, there wasn’t anything that could bring me down at this point.

Her eyes were lethal to anyone but me, but since they were pointed at me, she must’ve thought I was affected by the stare.

Yet I wasn’t. I just gave her a smirk and practically skipped into the kitchen.

“Sean must leak crack from his penis,” Norman scoffed. “She’s too fucking happy.”

Sean walked in the room right about then wearing a smirk of his own. “What can I say? I’m just that good.”

Normally, I would’ve said some sarcastic and mean comment back to him that fake hurt his feelings, but really, he was just that good. And maybe it was because it was him. I don’t know. I had the feeling that if I had sex with anyone else, it wouldn’t even compare.

Not that I planned to, but you know, just throwing that out there. He was that good.

Pretty sure he saw that when he looked over at my shining eyes because he got this huge smile—not really arrogant anymore. Now, he was just happy.

There was the cliché moment, and let me just tell you, clichés aren’t always bad. I rather enjoyed the way my toes curled up in excitement.

“Sean, focus!” Stella exclaimed. “Fight Night tonight, remember?”

Sean’s gaze left me as he looked to her, no longer leaking joy all over the place. “What?”

“It’s Saturday,” she sighed, and she shot me another glare. “You see what you did? You broke him. He can’t even remember what day it is.”

I smirked right back at her but didn’t respond. Only walked over to the kitchen, and what I saw made me start giggling uncontrollably. I felt stupid for doing it, and really, it wasn’t so much funny as it was exciting. A reminder of the fresh memories burning in my mind.

The pizza was still sitting on the counter.

Sean noticed too and grinned, but I think he just enjoyed the way I was laughing most. There wasn’t as much humor in his eyes as there was joy.

“She can break me any time.”

“I’m gonna be sick,” Norman groaned.

Stella rolled her eyes. “Just give them an hour. They’ll be back to normal. It’s just their first time, alright?”

Norman’s eyebrows furrowed. “Maybe their first time, but it’s not—wait. Yeah it is. Got it.”
Sean stared over at him, almost like he was crazy, while I giggled and danced my way in front of him. Really, I didn’t know what was up with all the giggling. I was just too fucking happy to be a normal human being right now, I suppose.

When he looked down at me, I gave him this huge ass smile and grabbed my hands behind my back. “What, Boo Bear? Was that not a first for you?”

“Of course it was. I told you that,” he mumbled, and one hand came up to rest on my face. His blue eyes locked in mine, and a smile pulled across his lips. “So what are we doing today?”

Stella sighed. “It’s almost two, so, late lunch, and then we’re hitting up the store for booze and snacks.”

My eyebrows rose. “This sounds like an uneventful day.”

“The day part of it is,” she groaned. “It’s the night I’m worried about. I mean, come on! Johny Hendricks fighting GSP! He’s gonna have to fight hard to win.”

“Which he won’t do,” Sean scoffed. “Welterweight is gonna kick his ass.”

The way Stella’s eyes narrowed as she looked back to Sean made my stomach churn. Not because I was worried about him. Not because I was worried about myself.

Tonight was gonna be intense. That much was certain. How much in the way would Norm and I be?

Would we be alive by the time the night ended? Man, I hoped so. It’d suck to get laid and die before I got to experience it again.

Or . . . a different time after going again and again. Like . . . different day? Different occasion?

It didn’t really matter. Norm and I were probably gonna die tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
The song in the description is Happily Ever After by He Is We. I really love her voice. Their songs are lovely. I love em a lot. :)

Anyways, sorry it's been so long! I'm working slowly but surely. I've got the story mapped out, as well as parts of the sequel, but it shouldn't be too much longer til the sequel. Not gonna say just yet how many, but, well, it's gonna be interesting. :)

I hope you're still enjoying this story. I'll try and hurry and get the next chapter. Fight Night. This outta be fun. xD Comment and tell me whatcha think. :)

Oh, and Dixon-Darling? Don't kill me for posting this before sending it to you. I had to get it up on account of it's been, like, forever since I updated. x3