You Can Call Me Queen Bee

I'll Rule

Robb sent the heavy sword down and it collided with King Joffrey’s neck. The pitiful whimpering of pleads for mercy ended, and Robb felt relieved that he had finally avenged his father.

“All hail the new king!” one of Robb’s army commanders shouted. A chorus of joy and agreement followed and his wife joined his side. Hazelnut hair flowed over her shoulders aside from a simple braid that pinned her fringe back. A superb green and white dress flowed over her body, representing the house that she had married into as well as flaunting her important stance. Her chestnut eyes rested upon Cersei’s green eyes that had been reddened from her weeping. The former Queen Regent was on her knees held still by guards, in complete disbelief that a woman she had never heard of was about to replace her.

“And what do I call you?” Cersei asked with a sarcastic growl in her voice. The woman left Robb’s side and climbed the steps to the iron throne. After she paused to stare at it in awe, she slid comfortably onto the seat as if she belonged there and then faced the previous queen.

“You can call me Queen Bee.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This story is being told backwards, so I suggest once it's completed that you re-read it from the bottom up as well.

Short chapters and frequent updates, and please comment if you're enjoying the story :)