You Can Call Me Queen Bee

Royals

Atop their horses on a hill overlooking King’s Landing, Robb and Bee watched their Northern army break through the gates and begin the final stage of their battle plan. In a way, it seemed like only yesterday to Bee that she was leaving Winterfell as the war started. Yet here she was, about to put an end to it all.

“It has always been my dream to be a queen,” Bee said as she gazed at the first stream of billowing smoke to rise from the capital. Though she had never told her husband, it had been a fantasy that she had held onto since childhood. As Bee had aged she had recognised it as unrealistic, but somehow she had worked hard and was about to achieve her goal.

“I have never wanted a throne,” Robb stated after a few moments of silence. It had been a dilemma that had plagued him his whole journey south. What were the consequences of taking Joffrey off the throne, if he could accomplish the huge task? Robb turned his head and paused, taking in his wife’s dreamy expression. “I will do it for you, though. And our son. We would be fair and honourable rulers, unlike the Lannisters.” Bee diverted her gaze to the man that had made it all possible.

“Thank you,” she smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm surprised that this has readers, but I'm so glad :) Special thanks to carolskarsgard for commenting!