You Can Call Me Queen Bee

Bloodstains

Bee hurried into the tent and her chestnut eyes scanned all of the injured men. Though her eyes were typically warm and gentle, they were filled with panic at the sight of the bloodied men that she could not recognise.

“Where is he?” she called out, and a woman threw her hand into the air and gestured at Bee to come. Bee hoisted the bottom of her long dress up and rushed to the opposite side of the tent, collapsing at Robb’s side. “How bad is it?” Bee rested her hand on Robb’s cheek, wishing that his eyes were open and that his face wasn’t as pale.

“There are plenty of wounds, and he has lost a lot of blood,” the woman informed Bee as she continued to tend to the largest gash on Robb’s abdomen. “The Lannisters are brutal… I cannot believe that they did this…”

“Did what?” Bee questioned, sensing that there was more to the story than Robb simply fighting the Lannisters for Casterly Rock.

“Pull him from his horse and remove his chest armour,” the woman answered, not daring to ignore her superior even if her words were perhaps better unheard. Bee grimaced as she felt the anger churning inside her guts. No longer was she only after the Lannisters to take their powerful place in Westeros, but also because they were truly dishonourable. Full of fear, Bee lowered her head and began to pray for Robb’s health. Her dream couldn’t be over yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm iffy about this chapter, so please give feedback on it if you have it :S