You Can Call Me Queen Bee

We Didn’t Come From Money

She watched on as the boys picked up the direwolf’s pups, conversing with the men about what could have happened to the mother. Bee had been trailing the Stark boys for a week now, and she finally felt as though she had found a potential candidate for her wishes. They were a renown and honourable house, despite having a bastard, and Bee wanted a share of that power.

Able to blend in with the shrubbery due to her unclean appearance, Bee remained still and stared unblinking at the young man she had picked. His name was Robb, and he was holding onto a couple of pups with such care. To her, Robb’s eyes sparkled with a sense of gentleness and warmth, something that proved to her that he could be a trustworthy man. A clean-shaven jawline and curly hair pushed back off his face made him handsome, but that wasn’t what she was after.

His actions over the past week had proved that he had a kind heart, and that was potential for him to give her the recognition she desired. Bee wanted to use Robb to become more than just an abused lowborn. With a bit of hope, he would allow her to be treated as a human rather than property.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much to carolskarsgard for the comment! Let me know what you guys think of Bee's reasoning for approaching Robb (in the previous chapter)!